War on Cops

OK, so they cease enforcing laws you don't care for. Speeding OK, spitting on the sidewalk OK all that stuff off the table.

Then what ? What do they do instead ?[/QUOTE]

Enforce Real Crime,,Like Murder, Arm Robbery,Assults,Rape,Car Thefts,Shoplifting and Drunks.

Ok just those things you list those things you list.

How ? What would you have them DO ?

Interesting that DUI is OK but just being drunk is not but so be it.

Werbung:
Ok just those things you list those things you list.

How ? What would you have them DO ?

Interesting that DUI is OK but just being drunk is not but so be it.

Yeah all those things i mention so bust em leave other stuff alone. Lets face it,,They dont care about saving your life. Its about REVINUE!! Tickets is another way of taxing you. Thats why i like nothing more to see some negro with a sawed off shotgun to blow the pig away and put him in the cemetary.

Yeah all those things i mention so bust em leave other stuff alone. Lets face it,,They dont care about saving your life. Its about REVINUE!! Tickets is another way of taxing you. Thats why i like nothing more to see some negro with a sawed off shotgun to blow the pig away and put him in the cemetary.

So is it your assertion that they do not "bust um" now ?

And how would they save your life short of surrounding you 24x7 ?

The cops do not make anything on ticketing. The buocracy needed to process it eats that up.

No,, But your county and local government makes the money off your tickets.

Which is eaten in costs. Here's an actual cost benefit analysis. Only problem I see is that itr fails to track anything other than the cop's salary.

It also notably points out that cops make only about half of their projected goal. Why ? They're not totally sure but the main benefot of having a guy assigned to traffic is that when he's needed for real cop stuff, he is free. Seems to me that the cops prefer real cop stuff.

Because Adam 12 had a script so the good guys always knew where the bad guys were and exactly when they would act. The old west was simpler as towns had populatins in the dozens or maybe hundreds as opposed to the hundreds of thousands.

So in real life scenarios, how would you have law enforcement better act ?

Also on TV back then, horses could talk...why can't they now?!

Which is eaten in costs. Here's an actual cost benefit analysis. Only problem I see is that itr fails to track anything other than the cop's salary.

It also notably points out that cops make only about half of their projected goal. Why ? They're not totally sure but the main benefot of having a guy assigned to traffic is that when he's needed for real cop stuff, he is free. Seems to me that the cops prefer real cop stuff.

Right it doesnt go to cops salaries but it goes to city or county. Thats why GOD put Negroes on earth for,,To Gun down cops with sawedoff shotguns. Thats why i cheer when i hear on the news when an officer or deputy gets gunned down dead. I have shown you cops do break traffic laws but not a thing gets done about them. Thats why people want to become police officers. It benifits them from getting tickets. If anyone you know wants to become a cop you tell them DONT! Cause if some negro kills you i will not attend to your funeral.

Werbung:
Thats what Fox News is calling it

Authorities Fear Cops Being Targeted After at Least 11 Officers Shot in 24 Hours

Authorities are worried a recent wave of police officer shootings may not be a coincidence.

In just 24 hours, at least 11 cops were shot around the country.
1647782619841.png

Back