Do you like to eat?

Yes you get EU citizenship yet G.B. is NOT a part of the E.U. that was orchestrated very well. you get all the rights with none of the loss of soveirgnty of G,B.

we were just Talking about the North American Union it is modeled on the E.U. repealing borders between mexico canada and the united states it calls for a loss of soviergnty for U.S. Citizens who will not have the same status as a Brit as we will be NAU citizens Not American Citizens

Now when it comes to yuo talking about Britain making the right decision not to go on board with the Euro....I agree and thats the other point i am making i will LOSE the US DOLLAR as my currency if they do this as it will be replaced by the AMERO which will be the NAU'S Euro

do you see what I am getting at here this NAU deal is BAD for America and Americans need to wake up BEFORE we make the WRONG decisions and find ourselves losing our shirts

btw yes right now the pound is the strongest currency that is in large due to the NAU and the devaluation of the dollar i think your missing my point the point of mentioning the devaluing dollar is thats because it is going to soon be replaced by the NAU'S AMERO
they are bleeding the dollar dry right now

Werbung:
i'm saying DON'T do this mexico border thing. Sort your own country out. That applies for 'liberating' other countries too.

Werbung:
yes i re-read that
and that is what you are saying. thanks sorry for mis-understanding what you said

Back