Do you need more prof they are idiots

Werbung:
No just the stupidity of gay democrats supporting Muslims who would spit on them and have them executed for being gay.And how stupid gay demo rats are for supporting them.
Supporting humans who are suffering is a dem thing? Thanks for admitting it

Jesus loved everyone including those who would harm him so dems are like Jesus thanks for admitting it
I guess you think Jesus was stupid. Good to know

Supporting humans who are suffering is a dem thing? Thanks for admitting it

Jesus loved everyone including those who would harm him so dems are like Jesus thanks for admitting it
I guess you think Jesus was stupid. Good to know
I didn't admit or even suggest such a thing . You hallucinating again.

yes, hamas are humans.
god you're stupid. lol
My my you have a massive ego .Most people with narcissist personality disorder do.
Have you ever been professional diagnosed ?
I have had some training as I was a first responder and had to deal with the schools head shrink when we wanted to baker act a kid if available.
And as a officer for the school I had to deal with sexual assaults and received training .I had to pass physical and head shrink test due to we carried fire arms mostly x military and cops.
We also got training due to dealing with suicides and victims of crime.
And frankly from our conversations I have noticed you have all the traits of a person suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder.
It's either that or your just a enormous asshole .

My my you have a massive ego .Most people with narcissist personality disorder do.
Have you ever been professional diagnosed ?
I have had some training as I was a first responder and had to deal with the schools head shrink when we wanted to baker act a kid if available.
And as a officer for the school I had to deal with sexual assaults and received training .I had to pass physical and head shrink test due to we carried fire arms mostly x military and cops.
We also got training due to dealing with suicides and victims of crime.
And frankly from our conversations I have noticed you have all the traits of a person suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder.
It's either that or your just a enormous asshole .
So hamas arent humans?

Werbung:
So hamas arent humans?
Are Hamas humans? That sort of depends on how leftists define humans. Are humans male and female or some sort of mixture or combination? Were Neanderthals humans or apes and what about Darwin's subspecies of black Aborigine savages, were they humans or some sort of crossbreed?

Back