Do you still vote "lesser of two evils"?

You become part of the problem when you choose not to vote. If everybody that chose not to vote actually voted the outcomes of elections would be very different. Unless you have a ballot that does not allow you to write in names you have no excuse for not voting. Taking the heard mentality of the lesser of two evils doesn't help even if you do vote.

Actually, unless you know that you are voting for a viruous person, an honest person, and that there can be no adverse effects of your vote, you have no excuse for voting. After all, voting is giving your approval to whatever the winners of the election, and their hired minions, choose to do to you and everybody else

I cannot give my approval to any of them. Therefore I choose to stay above the fray and not give the political machine my vote power.

See my new thread: You Should Vote If...

Werbung:
Yes I believe you have to. I think that this year is really the most that I have felt this way about an election, and I am pretty sure that I am not alone there. I just think that voting is too important to not do it, but I also realize that this is just me and how I was raised, and I certainly respect others and their decisions. It should be an interesting ride these next couple of months, and I am curious and nervous to see what we get. Thanks for sharing.

Yes I believe you have to. I think that this year is really the most that I have felt this way about an election, and I am pretty sure that I am not alone there. I just think that voting is too important to not do it, but I also realize that this is just me and how I was raised, and I certainly respect others and their decisions. It should be an interesting ride these next couple of months, and I am curious and nervous to see what we get. Thanks for sharing.

Why do you think you have to? Have you considered voting for a third party or even writing someone else in? I feel like that would send a better message. Why give your vote to someone who doesn't deserve it? If enough people said, "no more," maybe it would have an impact. I look forward to your thoughts on this.

Why do you think you have to? Have you considered voting for a third party or even writing someone else in? I feel like that would send a better message. Why give your vote to someone who doesn't deserve it? If enough people said, "no more," maybe it would have an impact. I look forward to your thoughts on this.
If enough people were to vote third party, the two major parties just might sit up and take notice. We might even get a third party that could win an election. Wouldn't that be a refreshing change?

If enough people were to vote third party, the two major parties just might sit up and take notice. We might even get a third party that could win an election. Wouldn't that be a refreshing change?

If the election was a popularity contest to choose who would be the better friend or neighbor, then the choice would be easy. Gary Johnson is the only nice person running for President this election.

All the other candidates have one thing in common. They want to tell us all how to live our lives. They are busy-body power-mongers who want to rule. They may mean to rule well, but they do mean to rule.

The two big-party candidates are both proven liars, over and over again. Neither can be trusted. Neither can be believed. It is downright dangerous to give any power to pathological liars.

Unfortunately most politicians are pathological liars. Some are just more difficult to catch than others.

And elections aren't about who would make a good neighbor. Elections are about who is fit to rule over others.

It is my opinion that there isn't anybody on this planet fit to rule over others.

If, as the slogan says, "Your Vote Is Your Power!" then I refuse to give my power to any politician.

Voting makes the voter an accomplice to the winning politicians' political crimes.

I can't accept those terms, so my conscience won't let me vote. Not even for a nice guy like Gary.

They aren't supposed to "rule." They are supposed to lead. A true leader would be worth a vote, to me. A statesman.

People are still too scared of "wasting" their vote. They want to wait around until enough other people vote third party.

It would be refreshing indeed.

The reality is that Trump is a third party. There is no end of people crying about him not being a republican and they are right at least in terms of recent GOP ideology.
Sanders was trying to do the same but that half of the establishment held onto the reins and boxed him out.

The reality is that Trump is a third party. There is no end of people crying about him not being a republican and they are right at least in terms of recent GOP ideology.
Sanders was trying to do the same but that half of the establishment held onto the reins and boxed him out.
Trump is running on the Republican ticket, so he's technically a Republican.
In reality, he's not a Republican, he just plays one on TV.

He's a demagogue and a fraud. Don't be fooled into voting for him. If you can't stand Hillary, then cast a protest vote for Gary Johnson.

Trump is running on the Republican ticket, so he's technically a Republican.
In reality, he's not a Republican, he just plays one on TV.

He's a demagogue and a fraud. Don't be fooled into voting for him. If you can't stand Hillary, then cast a protest vote for Gary Johnson.
Don't want to protest, want to shift the living shite out of the paradigm.
Not supposed to be pretty, supposed to be a slap in the face.
Besides, cant risk having that addled chick near the nuclear football.

But you can risk having a demagogue near the nuclear football?
If you really want to change the paradigm, the best way to do it would be to replace all of the incumbents who are running for another term in Congress.

But the point of Trump running was top protest against the "establishment", and their corruption. However, and as has been pointed out several times to you, Trump is part of the problem. He doesn't pay taxes, and yet wants to "lower taxes". He uses illegal immigrant labor, yet wants to deport illegal laborers. He wants to raise wages for workers, yet doesn't pay his own contractors, attorneys, or whoever he gets involves with. He wants "get tough" with China, yet is a globalist himself who uses the cheap labor of overseas.

Like the man says, anyone who votes for this pathological lying coward is a fool, and should not be allowed to vote since we prevent the mentally ill from voting.

And while I do not agree with Johnson, I do agree with a need for a third party, and would argue that the best choice is the Constitution Party, with the Green Party next. With the current political system you will NEVER "shift the living shite" out of the politics. The system is set up to reelect incumbents.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

HRC = Establishment as she is for sale.
If you think any of that claptrap compares to what purchased pols have wrought for their owners then you simply don't grasp the magnitude of what those like clintons have done.

HRC = Establishment as she is for sale.
If you think any of that claptrap compares to what purchased pols have wrought for their owners then you simply don't grasp the magnitude of what those like clintons have done.

And again you ignore an honest discussion to post your distraction from reality. I seriously doubt anyone in this thread is talking about voting for Hillary save as a a last resort. And you have posted NOTHING to insure them that Trump would be better.

You really are in serious need of education before even becoming the bottom layer of an "informed voter".

And again you ignore an honest discussion to post your distraction from reality. I seriously doubt anyone in this thread is talking about voting for Hillary save as a a last resort. And you have posted NOTHING to insure them that Trump would be better.

You really are in serious need of education before even becoming the bottom layer of an "informed voter".
As you are hopelessly jaded and not voting anyway who cares what you think ?
The P.man on the other hand will be voting but his California sensabilities drive him to irrational thinking. To declare trump as establishment is to either demonstrate that he doesn't understand that we're talking political establishment or is just so blinded by political correctness to understand that new yawkers are a different animal.
There are many reasons we in the south dislike yankees but enough came down here that we understand how they operate. They can't help being rude but we know they never learned what rude is so expecting them to not be rude is futile.
Eric Trump has a good perspective on why hrc has no business being in a position of power as it cuts straight to the bone of t he matter, he asks how clintons got wealthy, what do they have to sell ? The answer is our country down the river.

Werbung:
As you are hopelessly jaded and not voting anyway who cares what you think ?
The P.man on the other hand will be voting but his California sensabilities drive him to irrational thinking. To declare trump as establishment is to either demonstrate that he doesn't understand that we're talking political establishment or is just so blinded by political correctness to understand that new yawkers are a different animal.
There are many reasons we in the south dislike yankees but enough came down here that we understand how they operate. They can't help being rude but we know they never learned what rude is so expecting them to not be rude is futile.
Eric Trump has a good perspective on why hrc has no business being in a position of power as it cuts straight to the bone of t he matter, he asks how clintons got wealthy, what do they have to sell ? The answer is our country down the river.

You really have no grasp of reality like any good right wing brainless who lack the ability to think for themselves. Eric Trump, like his father, is another of those cowards who has done nothing for the country. And he is one of those "Yankees" you denigrate.

One example of how Trump is bull shitting fools like you is the removal of gangs. I will laugh at fools like you when you discover that gangs have been allowed to grow around America for decades. Now there is only way one to get rid of gangs like MS13, Barrio 18 (Hispanic gangs), Aryan Brotherhood, the Mongols (White gangs), the Triads, Snakeheads (Asian gangs), and the list goes on. These constitute tens of thousands of members, and you think Trump is going to get rid of them. The only way he can do so is to use the military, violate Posse Comitatus, and start a war. And where will fools like you be hiding while others are fighting? Behind Trumps skirt.

Back