Does Bill Clinton really like Obama?

Pandora

Today on Good Morning America, Bill Clinton praised McCain and said that McCain was right about Fanny and Freddie and he also tried to fix the problem with Fanny and Freddie but the democrats got in the way.

Then He had glowing things to say about him at his global deal and McCain also had glowing things to say about Clinton at the same event.

The other day Mr. Clinton had very nice things to say about Sarah and Todd Palin and when asked about McCain he said again glowing things.

Tonight on Greta’s show she did a poll on who the viewers thought Bill Clinton would vote for. 34% said Obama and 66% said McCain.

I think that John McCain and Bill Clinton have a friendship and I think that Bill Clinton would rather vote for McCain than Obama and I think Hillary would too. But she can’t say it because she is loyal to her party.

Werbung:
Today on Good Morning America, Bill Clinton praised McCain and said that McCain was right about Fanny and Freddie and he also tried to fix the problem with Fanny and Freddie but the democrats got in the way.

Then He had glowing things to say about him at his global deal and McCain also had glowing things to say about Clinton at the same event.

The other day Mr. Clinton had very nice things to say about Sarah and Todd Palin and when asked about McCain he said again glowing things.

Tonight on Greta’s show she did a poll on who the viewers thought Bill Clinton would vote for. 34% said Obama and 66% said McCain.

I think that John McCain and Bill Clinton have a friendship and I think that Bill Clinton would rather vote for McCain than Obama and I think Hillary would too. But she can’t say it because she is loyal to her party.

yEAH, I've seen good ol' Bubba making the rounds in all the media shows and his words are prasing McCain. LOL. You know he wants McCain to win so that Hillary can run in 2012...:D

Werbung:
Back