Write-In Hillary Clinton

Not yet to my knowledge. I got an email from his camp begging for anything near the last days of June and towards midnight on the 30th.

They sounded desperate.

Ok let's try this again.:)

Senator Obama could have accepted a HUGE amount of Federal Campaign Money. Senator Obama opted out because...

A) He doesn't want money to run his campaign.

B) He has raised unpreccedented amounts already and knows for sure he can raise much more than John McSame will just using Federal Funding.

Not a real hard answer is it? :)

Every request from every candidate every time stresses the importance and urgency of YOU sending in a donation. (I have a boat load of old ones here on my inbox from Hillary)

If you ever take Sales 101 that's called creating a sense of urgency. That's what fund raisers are paid to do.

Senator Obama is a great Christian Family Man well known as intellegant commanding a calm & rational deminor.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
By FOX BUTTERFIELD, SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: February 6, 1990

LEAD: The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.
The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

John McSame thinks times are great let's just stay with the Bush plan possibly add in a little more war if possible. Oh... and not head of the Harvard Law review and a Constitutional Law professor... John McSame graduated from the Naval Academy in June 1958; he was fifth from the bottom in class rank, 894th out of 899.

So the choice is clear Senator Barack Obama is the one with the intelligence to lead America out of the shadow of the George Bush's in this world! (and in a recent poll he won big over John McSame on the question: Who would you like to have a beer with at your 4th of July picnic!!!):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5G7yDiI4ZU

Werbung:
Suspend vs. end

12:00 AM CDT on Sunday, June 8, 2008

From wire reports

By announcing she will "suspend" her campaign, Hillary Rodham Clinton retains her delegates to the national convention and can continue to raise money to erase her large debt. She could reopen her campaign if, for instance, Barack Obama were hit by health problems or a scandal. But she gave no indication Saturday that was her intention.

From wire reports Source: http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...pendbox_08pol.ART.State.Edition1.46d8a20.html

We hear a lot about unifying this and dividing that. But what we don't ever hear is the scenario if Clinton was nominated as the democratic candidate.

Let's let our minds explore the scenario:

She would gain all the majority of the votes on the far left. She would gain the majority of the votes on the near left, with ease. She would have nearly 100% of votes in the middle without lifting a finger. And she would rope in about half the votes of the near right with some effort, but not much given their disgust with their "choice" McCain. On top of that, with an easy win in November against McCain (childs-play, with both hands tied behind her back), she would bring to the Oval Office, experience, tenacity and a strong economic repeat of the last Clinton administration.

Not one reporter, not one GOP official, not one democrat will look you squarely in the face and deny that Clinton has the potential strength that I just outlined. Their eyes will dart around, they will change the subject, laugh nervously or even attack you as a diversion for bringing the subject up, but they cannot look you straight in the eye and deny the foregoing..

In contrast, Obama is losing votes on the far left (his one big hope) like fleas from a drowning dog. The near left is tenuously committed but skittish of his neocon moonlighting.. The middle is onto his act and is thinking "either stay home in November, Vote McCain or protest with a Hillary Write-In." The near right is thinking "anyone but Obama". On top of that, no matter if he gets the nomination or not, he will not win in November. The math, and his personality and lack of experience will assure that. Even if he somehow made the Oval Office through some miracle of God, he would bring inexperience, waffling and not one practial idea of how to bail our country out of the economic grindhalt it's in today.

Just some things for superdelegates to consider before August..

This is kinda fun to look at. Today, a prominant irate Obama supporter posted this list of sexist summations of Hillary supporters. They are very much in line with the type of sexist comments routinely dished out in BigMedia while it was actively promoting Obama on behalf of the covert GOP agenda to put a defeatable stooge in the nomination over a feared opponent: Clinton.

Here's the source: http://themoderatevoice.com/at-tmv/...pping-off-the-hillary-band-aid/#disqus_thread

"Hillary’s supporters (large numbers of them women)"
"a dark, angry cloud"
"this pack of doomsaying crows"
" These wraiths of primary past "
"the true dead enders in every sense of the word."
"the sullen bunch"
"masochistic delight"
"this oppressive shadow"
"crouching"
"this poison"
"this thorn to fester"

Bear in mind, this woman, yes, woman, supports Obama rabidly in his campaign for change. And yet these sexist comments really do sum up the old tired and repetitive type of derisions shovelled towards the worlds largest minority group: women.

This is business as usual and just goes to show that the type of people who support Obama are clearly unstable, conflicted and have risen to influential postions in supposedly moderate blogsites. It supports my theory that either extreme, right or left, cannot be trusted to run our country. If a woman can turn on women, and their "black" candidate can turn on "fellow" minorities in Chicago, then who knows what will happen if he takes office with the people behind him like this?

Seek the middle people. It's where the sane people live.

We hear a lot about unifying this and dividing that. But what we don't ever hear is the scenario if Clinton was nominated as the democratic candidate.

Let's let our minds explore the scenario:

She would gain all the majority of the votes on the far left. She would gain the majority of the votes on the near left, with ease. She would have nearly 100% of votes in the middle without lifting a finger. And she would rope in about half the votes of the near right with some effort, but not much given their disgust with their "choice" McCain. On top of that, with an easy win in November against McCain (childs-play, with both hands tied behind her back), she would bring to the Oval Office, experience, tenacity and a strong economic repeat of the last Clinton administration.

Not one reporter, not one GOP official, not one democrat will look you squarely in the face and deny that Clinton has the potential strength that I just outlined. Their eyes will dart around, they will change the subject, laugh nervously or even attack you as a diversion for bringing the subject up, but they cannot look you straight in the eye and deny the foregoing..

In contrast, Obama is losing votes on the far left (his one big hope) like fleas from a drowning dog. The near left is tenuously committed but skittish of his neocon moonlighting.. The middle is onto his act and is thinking "either stay home in November, Vote McCain or protest with a Hillary Write-In." The near right is thinking "anyone but Obama". On top of that, no matter if he gets the nomination or not, he will not win in November. The math, and his personality and lack of experience will assure that. Even if he somehow made the Oval Office through some miracle of God, he would bring inexperience, waffling and not one practial idea of how to bail our country out of the economic grindhalt it's in today.

Just some things for superdelegates to consider before August..

Hey I like Hillary just fine. She ran hard, fought hard. Senator Obama is going to be the Democratic nominee... simple as that. He won the delegates... that was the rules going in. Nothing has changed or will change or for that matter should change.

Hillary Clinton gives Senator Obama her full support because SHE understands the rules and plays within their guidelines. Senator Obama has shown great respect for Senator Clinton as he should!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdOmfp_ywGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVr028lMXVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM28mt1cpg

It's a great day for the Democratic Party!!! :)

You are aware that superdelegates are by no means bound to their "pledge" so that the DNC could "get on with the business of naming a nominee for the GOP to shoot down"?

The final vote is in August. That is the only binding vote. People change their minds with new facts, as they should; it's called sanity.

Your post does bring up an interesting subject about Obama's words of praise for Clinton and how he bases even higher praise for himself..

[Clinton] would be worthy as a nominee. Now, I think I'd be better. Otherwise, I wouldn't be running. But there's no doubt that Senator Clinton is qualified and capable and would be a much better president than John McCain,..

..So I don't think that Senator Clinton has to answer a question as to whether she's capable of being president or our standard bearer.

I will say this, that the reason I think I'm better as the nominee is that I can bring this country together I think in a unique way, across divisions of race, religion, region. And that is what's going to be required in order for us to actually deliver on the issues that both Senator Clinton and I care so much about.

And I also think I have a track record, starting from the days I moved to Chicago as a community organizer, when I was in my 20s, on through my work in state government, on through my work as a United States senator, I think I bring a unique bias in favor of opening up government, pushing back special interests, making government more accountable so that the American people can have confidence that their voice is being heard.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/26/us/politics/26text-debate.html?pagewanted=all

To wit:

Hillary Clinton has vastly more potential to unite millions more people than Obama could ever hope to. And with each passing day as the economy worsens, the Clinton legacy of having forged the strongest economy in US history will only result in her ability to unite even more people than even I could imagine.

As to Obama's second reason he thinks he is more qualified....just read this about what he actually did for minorities in Chicago, four aspiring ones to be specific, and you can see he is disqualified for his second self-pat on the back as best nominee. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070403obama-ballot,0,1843097.story

So if you take into account that both of Obama's self-proclaimed assets that vault him over Clinton for best pick are mirages, pure fallicies, nonviable, you have essentially Obama himself agreeing that Clinton is the better pick.

Think about it. ;)

Your post does bring up an interesting subject about Obama's words of praise for Clinton...
To wit:

Hillary Clinton has vastly more potential to unite millions more people than Obama could ever hope to.

If by uniting more people you mean Republicans & neo-cons I agree... but that's not what we want is it?

If by somehow blindly thinking you could steal away the Obama nomination and not completely alienate at the very least all African American voters and many on the far Left that you absolutely must have on board to win... then that's just bad strategy.

If you look not at Hillary Clintons SUPER high negatives across the board when including all voters and not just Democrats... and also fail to admit there was a reason why Rush Limbaugh and every other Hard Right talker begged for Hillary to PLEASE get the Democratic nomination... then you probably make a somewhat compelling case.

But we both know the truth and the truth is Hillary was no lock at all... and we now need to unite around our excellent presumptive nominee Senator Barack Obama just as our delegates have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0245oE7vPVM

If you look not at Hillary Clintons SUPER high negatives across the board when including all voters and not just Democrats... and also fail to admit there was a reason why Rush Limbaugh and every other Hard Right talker begged for Hillary to PLEASE get the Democratic nomination... then you probably make a somewhat compelling case.

This is why it's so important to have an older person running the show rather than a younger one. Ever hear of "the kiss of death?" Imagine someone knowing they would polarize an opposing group by endorsing a person nefariously in order to drive people away from them.

Let me illustrate: My daughter listened to vulgar rap music and no kind suggestion I'd make or other music provided to her would change her. So what did I do? I started listening to it exclusively when she was in the car with me. I had to bite my lip and just bear it, more than that I would learn the lyrics and sing along. I'd even have it playing in the house when she was coming home from highschool...I'd be gyrating and dancing all around while I was doing laundry or what have you.

A couple of weeks later she no longer listed to this style of music. It was intolerable to her...to have her mother cling to a favored style polarlized her directly away from it. The reverse psychology thing worked like a charm.

Are savvy politicians and talking heads knowledgeable and capable of this type of social psychology? Certainly. Absolutely. And if Rush gave Hillary his stamp of approval then it only furthers my assertion that they (GOP) feared her candidacy enough to resort to such tactics.

They fear her. Mark my words. They know she can unify and deliver on her message of change, unlike the other dem candidate...

This is why it's so important to have an older person running the show rather than a younger one. Ever hear of "the kiss of death?" Imagine someone knowing they would polarize an opposing group by endorsing a person nefariously in order to drive people away from them.

Let me illustrate: My daughter listened to vulgar rap music and no kind suggestion I'd make or other music provided to her would change her. So what did I do? I started listening to it exclusively when she was in the car with me. I had to bite my lip and just bear it, more than that I would learn the lyrics and sing along. I'd even have it playing in the house when she was coming home from highschool...I'd be gyrating and dancing all around while I was doing laundry or what have you.

A couple of weeks later she no longer listed to this style of music. It was intolerable to her...to have her mother cling to a favored style polarlized her directly away from it. The reverse psychology thing worked like a charm.

Are savvy politicians and talking heads knowledgeable and capable of this type of social psychology? Certainly. Absolutely. And if Rush gave Hillary his stamp of approval then it only furthers my assertion that they (GOP) feared her candidacy enough to resort to such tactics.

They fear her. Mark my words. They know she can unify and deliver on her message of change, unlike the other dem candidate...

With all due respect.

That was without doubt the worst explanation of how someone with high negatives with the overall electorate and the obvious darling of the OPPOSITE SIDE has a better chance.

But regardless all of that matters not. It's Senator Barack Obama v. John McBush. Let's pull together here!

Because the reality is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jfjk_8to-Q

Werbung:
No, it was an excellent illustration. Just because you refuse to accept that Rush Limbaugh endorsed Clinton in order to screw her with the left, you know, the base Obama relied on to get a stranglehold on superdelegates for the "win", doesn't mean that he didn't do just that.

No one is "coming together" behind Obama. And it's going to get even worse when (if) he seals the nomination in August. The GOP have so many shocking revelations about the man's character, complete with credible witnesses and a paper trail, that Larry Flint and The Godfather will be blushing..

Anyone still chanting for Obama as a viable nominee at this point is on par with Don Quixote. It's time to pull your head out of the clouds and see the freight train heading straight for the democratic political party.

Back