The Koolaide Myth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, you keep believing that story. What you need to beleive is that Pelosi's coalition gave him the nomination....

She won! whooped his ass in all the applalichian states by double digits.... She was the stronger candidate at the end of the primaries.....

Guess what , its who gets the MOST DELAGATES!!!!!!Its not who wins the last state god you people dont have a clue do you? whats next McCain wins becuse he won the secret state? delegates

OBAMA WON STOP CRYING HE WON BUY THE RULES< NOT YOUR MAKE UP LAST MIN IDEA OF RULES. IE WHAT EVER BEINFITS YOUR PERSON TO WIN. HE WON MORE STATES DELEGATES HE WON MORE HE WON MORE AND HE WON MORE...YOU CAN HANG TO YOUR WORTHLESS LAST STATE OR TWO AND LIKE THAT MATTERS BUT IT MEANS JACK AND IT MEANS.....

that was for you Fox Noise views who I guess only believ who ever yells the most, and cant read a simple document on Election and Primary laws.

Werbung:
You can believe that if you wish but at the end of the primaries Obama had the most delegates...both pledged and supers.

and who looks like the strongest candidate now?

Stop with your facts, its hurting people. I can see brains blowing up like in scaners.

Just becuse you get more pledged and more super delegates you win ? I though it was the one who gets less , that would be clinton , wins. But she was cheater when they changed the rules and gave it to Obama just becuse he had the most.

lol I dont think you even know how to pour yourself a glass of kool aid pocket, no chance your going to drink it.

I guess if you want to consider yourself moderate its a free country at least for now and you can consider yourself anything you want :) and hope people buy into it

thats ok you think you know what you are talking about, and you are free to think that. The fact you don't will never stop you from spewing worthless words anyway.

thats ok you think you know what you are talking about, and you are free to think that. The fact you don't will never stop you from spewing worthless words anyway.

do yourself a favor and highlight my name, click user CP then scroll down to ignore... right click my name in the box and check OK

then you wont have to write me posts crying about what ever new thing you are in the mood to cry about

why the truth hurt to much?

nah, its just that you are by far my least favorite person to talk with but I feel rude if I dont reply.

I disagree with Popeye but I like talking to him even when we disagree, I even like posting with top gun and I dont think we ever agree on anything
so since you and I just flat really really really dont like eachother dont post to me and I wont post back ?

Ahhhh, Hi there "No"..

The quintessential koolaid accuser weighs in..:p

I think it bothers you that people are supporting the democratic ticket more than anything. I understand that this may mean a lot more drinking beer and screaming at your TV. It's more about fearing change than Barack Obama. But change is coming GOP moles...and you brought it right down on your own heads with excess, greed and ignoring the plights of the hands that fed you..:cool:

Ahhhh, Hi there "No"..

The quintessential koolaid accuser weighs in..:p

I think it bothers you that people are supporting the democratic ticket more than anything. I understand that this may mean a lot more drinking beer and screaming at your TV. It's more about fearing change than Barack Obama. But change is coming GOP moles...and you brought it right down on your own heads with excess, greed and ignoring the plights of the hands that fed you..:cool:

First sil, it does not bother jme that people support the democrat ticket. I admit it does bother me when people chant to the head of the ticket and call him alpha and omega, it also bothers me when news reporters say they get a tingle down their leg when they hear him speak, i get irritated when teachers get students to sing praising songs about the head of the democrat ticket too. these things bother me.

I have lots of friends who are voting for the democrat ticket and lots of friends who are writing in Hillarys name, they are all still my friends and will be even after election day.

but you are right about one thing, I fear Obama's version of change. This would all be a non issue if it were Biden vs McCain. I dont think anyone would be heated or really care one way or the other. They are about the same. But yes "the one" scares me

nah, its just that you are by far my least favorite person to talk with but I feel rude if I dont reply.

I disagree with Popeye but I like talking to him even when we disagree, I even like posting with top gun and I dont think we ever agree on anything
so since you and I just flat really really really dont like eachother dont post to me and I wont post back ?

NoObama, what an ugly thing to say. I abhor ugliness... does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, NoObama, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it ...Paraphrased from Doc Holliday Tombstone

Must just be hard to deal with the facts, you that people can support Obama and be patriotic and nod "drinking the Kool Aid"

You know we are all still waiting for alot of proof you said we would see before the Election...

Where is the Whitey Tape? ...What not real ? your Kidding ..Shocking

YOur worthless gay sex limo story? What nothing again? Nothing?

What do you mean he was Born in the US? YOu mean he can run for office!

NoObama, what an ugly thing to say. I abhor ugliness... does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, NoObama, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it ...Paraphrased from Doc Holliday Tombstone

Must just be hard to deal with the facts, you that people can support Obama and be patriotic and nod "drinking the Kool Aid"

You know we are all still waiting for alot of proof you said we would see before the Election...

Where is the Whitey Tape? ...What not real ? your Kidding ..Shocking

YOur worthless gay sex limo story? What nothing again? Nothing?

What do you mean he was Born in the US? YOu mean he can run for office!

Good then you will just stop posting to me right :)

Since the day I came here, every single post you have written to me is rude and mean, you twist my words to say things I didnt say. I tried for a long time to get along and it just aint happening, so instead of fighting constantly on the boards why not just ignore eachother. The new people on here that I dont care for i just avoid and a few are on ignore because I already know there is zero way to ever have a productive exchange with them. You and I can not either. we waste board space with stupid fighting and its all negative, seems smart to just stop.

I am really upset about the Donald Young stuff not being resolved. I think its terrible to keep something this important covered up. The tape I was under the impression that mrs obama clarified it by saying she was saying whyd he not do this or that, something to do with Katrina, and to bring it up is to make fun of her accent. I thought that one was put to rest a while back.

and I still wish he would bring out his birth certificate. I dont understand why he doesnt if there is no issue. Id show mine

Ignore the ignorant my Mother always advised. Let me pass that along to you No obama.

If you don't enjoy playing with this type of person, ignore them and don't read another post from them.

Not sure what the "whitey tape" is about, but I've seen more than enough footage on obama's rev talking about "hating whitey". It takes little brains to realize that a person believes what he sits and listens to in church for 20 years!

Ignore the ignorant my Mother always advised. Let me pass that along to you No obama.

If you don't enjoy playing with this type of person, ignore them and don't read another post from them.

Not sure what the "whitey tape" is about, but I've seen more than enough footage on obama's rev talking about "hating whitey". It takes little brains to realize that a person believes what he sits and listens to in church for 20 years!

It was said during the primarys that Michelle Obama was at some event calling white people "whitey"

later the Obama campaign said she was saying Why'd He (speaking of Bush) during H. Katrina. They said it would be mean and rude to make fun of Michelle's accent to release the tape. I dont know if that is what really happened but the tape was never released so I assumed they must have been right?

Sil, can you speak without calling names, or is that too far above your head honey?~Unite

I don't know...can you speak without being condescending or patronizing...lol...:p

I have little time for hypocrites.

NoObamanation, we can find zealots on both sides of the aisle. The best reflection of America is found in the middle. If you fear zealots on the left, fear them on the right as well.

We middle-grounders took our time to warm up to Obama. We don't partake in the koolaid fest, nor the beer and screaming at the TV rituals. We sip decaf and read the morning paper with a discerning eye. A zealot's worst nightmare...lol..

Werbung:
I don't know...can you speak without being condescending or patronizing...lol...:p

I have little time for hypocrites.

NoObamanation, we can find zealots on both sides of the aisle. The best reflection of America is found in the middle. If you fear zealots on the left, fear them on the right as well.

We middle-grounders took our time to warm up to Obama. We don't partake in the koolaid fest, nor the beer and screaming at the TV rituals. We sip decaf and read the morning paper with a discerning eye. A zealot's worst nightmare...lol..

so I am confused, do you now agree that I am not against every one who dares vote democrat? especially since I do it often myself. I am just against zealots? and apparently only zealots on the left?

I am not sure what I am until you clarify it for me :)

I never said I did not fear zealots on the right but maybe you know me better than I know myself.

I love that you consider yourself a "middle-grounder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back