Write-In Hillary Clinton

A survey done in 2003 found that 1.4% of abortions were performed at or after 21 weeks, the other 98.6% were performed before then. Therefore may I assume that you feel any abortion before 5 months is Ok? Or were you just setting up the typical straw man argument used by the anti abortionists?

I know its rare, I never said it wasn't rare.

Its still wrong

and your Obama is one sick sub human for his vote

nothing you can ever say will change that

Werbung:
You want to brag about killing babies, go for it.

I have the right to say its sick to do and its even sicker to brag about doing it.

Babies, you mean embryos, just a collection of cells. Anyway, you didn't answer my question....since almost 99% of abortions are performed, where no chance of viability exists, do you think those should remain legal?

Babies, you mean embryos, just a collection of cells. Anyway, you didn't answer my question....since almost 99% of abortions are performed, where no chance of viability exists, do you think those should remain legal?

I don't think killing people is a good thing. I do of course understand tubular pregnancies, rape exc are special circumstances. There are other strange cases where a woman can not carry a baby to term because her liver or kidney will not take the stress of pregnancy. Those types of reasons are understandable and unfortunate.

Nice try, but nether I or the Supreme Court equates an embryo with a living breathing self aware human being.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure. It's not yours or any other self righteous right winger's business to interfere in what, for any woman, is a very personal decision.

If your party is the party of choice, why is your party in favor of expanding government and leaving all the "choice" up to the government.

And for the record, the Roe V Wade was based on admitted lies, where is the outrage? You can justify it to yourself however you want, but in the end, its killing a human.

OMG, wheres the bucket... I'm gonna be sick. :(

I wish I could grab the ankles of people like this, drag them back out of the clouds and down here to reality... But they don't care to be bothered by such trivial matters as the truth or facts - those are distractions based on racism, so I can only watch them float away into a wonderland of delusions.

Reminds me of Perot... At least he never stood a chance at winning.

At least it's good you understand the reality of the situation with your last line... yes Senator Obama will win. America has seen where cowboy shoot from the hip, lie, lie, lie gets us. McSame, same thing but even worse... a really really old out of touch & cranky chronic Flip Flopper.

Yes Americans needs some intelligence at the top. No one can reasonably dispute we've been led to slaughter literally & economically these last two terms. Americans support Senator Barack Obama not because he's perfect... no one is... but because he is indisputably a very smart man and he does care about middle class people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4-a_WC3Cw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFV7uwW7fo

America has seen where cowboy shoot from the hip, lie, lie, lie gets us. McSame, same thing but even worse... a really really old out of touch & cranky chronic Flip Flopper.

Um...have you been watching the news lately about Obama flip-flopping and suddenly moving from his liberal left stance to more conservative? Just wondering.

And have you yet read the Chicago Tribune article which illustrates how Obama exterminated fellow progressive minorities by petty and ruthless tactics to run unopposed for Senate there? http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070403obama-ballot,0,1843097.story

Because instead of looking silly and promoting Obama based on his supposed good moral fiber and rock solid idealism, you should look at how truly slippery, slimey and shifty he really is..

Unless of course it's more comfortable there with your head stuck firmly in the sand..

Um...have you been watching the news lately about Obama flip-flopping and suddenly moving from his liberal left stance to more conservative? Just wondering.

And have you yet read the Chicago Tribune article which illustrates how Obama exterminated fellow progressive minorities by petty and ruthless tactics to run unopposed for Senate there? http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070403obama-ballot,0,1843097.story

Because instead of looking silly and promoting Obama based on his supposed good moral fiber and rock solid idealism, you should look at how truly slippery, slimey and shifty he really is..

Unless of course it's more comfortable there with your head stuck firmly in the sand..

I'm sure you don't mean to insult me.:)

Trust me I'm well up on the candidates.

However you kinda remind me of the three bears with this train of thought. This ones too hot... this ones too cold. Senator Obama isn't tough enough to be President... Senator Obama is too tough. ;)

Senator Obama is a politician just like everybody else that runs for President. But as politicians go he's a Good, Faithful, Christian Family Man Husband & Father.

He's definitely the better candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-nrjvsETQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpp__pZnGSE

No, Obama is tough in all the wrong ways, crooked ways, ways that he beat down minorities all while supposedly standing for their rights.

He is weak on foreign experience and has no miltary service. These are the ways he should be tough.

If you can stomach him exterminating four other minorities' chances at running for public office on petty litigation over their petition's signatures, all while standing for downtrodden minorities, then nothing I can say about Obama will change your mind.

And hence my comment about your head in the sand. It's an old saying referring to someone who refuses to pull their head out and look around for potential dangers.

After writing your superdelegates and urging them to discard the idea of Obama, the one who will lose this Fall to known psychology of BigMedia/GOP's October surprise, you can tell them that no matter what Hillary Clinton herself says, since she only represented 18 million people's mindsets that will never see the inexperienced Obama as a viable substitute for theirs, that you will be writing her in this November.

18 million people is quite a lot. And when the two numbskulls McCain and Obama get through exposing each other as the insufferable buffoons that they are, asking for people to write-in Hillary Clinton may not be such a blowout that both McCain and Obama will be quick to paint out.

For their obvious reasons, they both fear a Clinton write-in. They both fear the Clintons.

Under Bill Clinton's presidency we had the best economy in US history. That's a little secret the GOP and Obama want to keep buried right now..:rolleyes:

After writing your superdelegates and urging them to discard the idea of Obama, the one who will lose this Fall to known psychology of BigMedia/GOP's October surprise, you can tell them that no matter what Hillary Clinton herself says, since she only represented 18 million people's mindsets that will never see the inexperienced Obama as a viable substitute for theirs, that you will be writing her in this November.

18 million people is quite a lot. And when the two numbskulls McCain and Obama get through exposing each other as the insufferable buffoons that they are, asking for people to write-in Hillary Clinton may not be such a blowout that both McCain and Obama will be quick to paint out.

For their obvious reasons, they both fear a Clinton write-in. They both fear the Clintons.

Under Bill Clinton's presidency we had the best economy in US history. That's a little secret the GOP and Obama want to keep buried right now..:rolleyes:

From yesterday's LA Times/Bloomberg Pool:

the great majority of Clinton voters have transferred their allegiance to Obama, the poll found. Only 11% of Clinton voters have defected to McCain.

This just in, 95% of local tavern patrons believe drinking before noon is the only sign of alcoholism.

To summate: 95% of local people surveyed believe drinking before noon is the only sign of alcoholism.

Polls are manipulated daily. I personally know droves of people who supported Hillary who will either not vote or write-in Hillary before they cast a vote for Obama. I know of none who will vote for McCain. A good sign.

So either these droves of people are statistically skewed or the statistics themselves have been tweaked.

I know which one I'm betting on..

No, Obama is tough in all the wrong ways, crooked ways, ways that he beat down minorities all while supposedly standing for their rights.

He is weak on foreign experience and has no miltary service. These are the ways he should be tough.

If you can stomach him exterminating four other minorities' chances at running for public office on petty litigation over their petition's signatures, all while standing for downtrodden minorities, then nothing I can say about Obama will change your mind.

And hence my comment about your head in the sand. It's an old saying referring to someone who refuses to pull their head out and look around for potential dangers.

Look... this sounds a lot like the old "is he black enough" argument and it's stupid... no offense.:)

Senator Obama is not weak on foreign experience. If he is then George W. and Bill Clinton that were only Governors would be complete imbasals... OK you got me W. is but you get my drift.;)

Being a United States Senator dealing with Federal Security Issues and Foreign Affairs is an ongoing process Governors don't deal with and certainly don't get near as much information on.

So with Senator Obama we have a person know for his intelligence and ability to research information and clearly state a position, that's had both State & Federal Experience.

Also he's fully supported by the Clinton's for President of the United States.

So the whole write in thing is simply against Hillary's will. Let's all work together.

It's only been what a week since Hillary conceeded... and the number of Hillary supporters that now say they won't vote for Obama is ALREADY down to just 11%.

And we still have months and months to go. Everything is fine. Senator Obama is opening up double digit leads in several national polls and is polling ahead in Pennsylvania, Ohio and even Florida!

And I agree... I liked President Bill Clinton. Voted for him both times and in fact it was when he ran for his second term I switched from Independent to Democrat.

I watched Senator Obama just the other day praising President Clinton and he's been very gracious to Senator Clinton as well.

Come on... we're all in this together. The goal is to stop a third Bush term with McBush. Let's work together for the overall good of the nation!

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJjIB6CRhVU

Again, you're citing polls. And polls are manipulated. What's the best way to get an unruly herd to come around? Lie to them and tell them the new surge is in "this" direction.

Clinton supporters aren't so easily misled because fundamentally they come from a standpoint of reason unlike their hopeful portrayal by BigMedia/GOP/[silent aquiescence]Obama as shrill, emotional old bigoted white women.

Reason tells us that when your economy is ruined and on the brink of a depression the likes that may pale the 1930s, you want a leader who is strong on the economy. Under the former Clinton tenure, our economy was the strongest its ever been. Reason tells us that we want a leader who will actually stand up for minorities, and not just pay them lip service to get elected while they've had a history of stomping on their heads. If Hillary had a record of exterminating minorities from running against her...her political career would be ashes. For Obama it only seems to make him more popular.

The political climate in which he keeps rising reminds me of the hysterical one just before the rise of the nazis in Germany during the 1930s. People aren't thinking straight when they support a man who has made clear overtures that not only does he not play fair when it comes to identifying with the struggles of people he claims to represent, he plays ruthlessly unfair. People's ability and willingness to brush away this huge red flag is a very unsettling fact.

Reason tells Clinton supporters that to get caught up in this wave of hysterical blindness which seems to be the hallmark of Obama supporters, is a dangerous social proposition. There will be no new fascist party under Obama of course. If he did make it to the Oval Office, past the Fall gauntlet of BigMedia/GOP poised and ready to thwart any hopes he has of this, he would be lame-ducked to the point of goofyness.

So Clinton supporters see this also. They say, "what are we doing? We're nominating a man who, if he even makes it past November election politically intact, which is patently unlikely, then if he does get to Office in January we'll just be floundering around while other countries see this as their opportunity to exploit America's weakness the next four years."

Clinton supporters, in spite of what Hillary is being pressured to say to do, are urging people with common sense to see that putting overweening inexperience at the helm during a storm means an impending shipwreck. Oh sure, a miracle could happen and the ship might be delivered to safe harbor unharmed. But it would take nothing short of a miracle with the combination of our nation in jeopardy with Obama playing with the wheel.

So that's why we urge that even if Obama makes nominee this August, to write-in Hillary Clinton. A vote for McCain is just a vote for Bush. A vote for Obama is a vote for a shipwreck. A vote for Clinton is a vote for real hope and change. If wanting sanity, experience, proven economic aptitude and leadership is being labelled by adamant Obama supporters as "divisive", then call us the splitters. Better than being called, careless, idealistic, blind and foolhardy.

My old history teacher was right. As boring as World and US History was, it was essential to not only learn, but also comprehend. He told us our future might depend on it some day. And I hate to admit it, but he was right.

Werbung:
Sihouette;43780]Again, you're citing polls...

My good friend... Hillary supporters are backing Obama now. That's the long and the short of it. The stakes are too high. America does not want to see another Bush term with a McBush.

This is no time to talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water. We have a great nominee in Senator Obama. Either would have been great nominees...

and I sooooo welcome Senator Hillary Clinton's support on the campaign trail starting tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXTnYPvi3-0

Back