- Apr 6, 2008
- The people's republic of Eugene
A survey done in 2003 found that 1.4% of abortions were performed at or after 21 weeks, the other 98.6% were performed before then. Therefore may I assume that you feel any abortion before 5 months is Ok? Or were you just setting up the typical straw man argument used by the anti abortionists?
I know its rare, I never said it wasn't rare.
Its still wrong
and your Obama is one sick sub human for his vote
nothing you can ever say will change that