Does Tea-Baggin' Cause Blindness??

Mr. Shaman

(Maybe they're still distracted by moving-objects.)​

Of all the very information that came out of the recent CBS News/New York Times poll, one question stuck out, that of taxes.

Here's the poll question: "In general, do you think the Obama Administration has increased taxes for most Americans, decreased taxes for most Americans or have they kept taxes the same for most Americans?"

The answer:
• 24 percent of respondents said they INCREASED taxes.
• 53 percent said they kept taxes the same
• And 12 percent said taxes were decreased.​

Of people who support the grassroots, "Tea Party" movement, only 2 percent think taxes have been decreased, 46 percent say taxes are the same, and a whopping 44 percent say they believe taxes have gone up.

While the majority of the tax cuts, passed last February, affected 95 percent of working families, when they took affect by April of 2009, the monetary value was not too large -- most families saw about $70 more in take home pay every month. Individual workers saw about $13 more a week.

303.gif

Werbung:
(Maybe they're still distracted by moving-objects.)

303.gif

Oh please don't make 'em look at the facts!:D

All teabaggers care about is... hate the President of the United States of America... hate any government authority at all for that matter. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they don't hate the FBI and the American Olympic Team.

They live in a make believe world where no one pays any taxes and everyone lives on a mountain somewhere being totally self sufficient without anything being done on the big picture as a united country for anything or anyone.

Things will never be so bad that a moron like this should be calling any shots...:D

Top Gun, this is silly and I am sure you have to know it.

The 13 dollar a week less taken out of your federal withholdings for the first 6 months then 8 dollars a week less taken out the second 6 months were at best loans. You still owe the money come April 15th. They were not tax breaks and even obama has said as much.

Top Gun, this is silly and I am sure you have to know it.

The 13 dollar a week less taken out of your federal withholdings for the first 6 months then 8 dollars a week less taken out the second 6 months were at best loans. You still owe the money come April 15th. They were not tax breaks and even obama has said as much.

Now, now, now, don't confuse them with reality. The fantasy world they live in suits thme just fine.

I have to wonder what it is about the left wing mentality that causes so much anger, and hatred, towards anyone that does not join in on their "cool aid" parties.

BTW, they never seem to understand that the increase in the tobacco tax was a tax increase on the lower income people, and the middle class.

Now, now, now, don't confuse them with reality. The fantasy world they live in suits thme just fine.

I have to wonder what it is about the left wing mentality that causes so much anger, and hatred, towards anyone that does not join in on their "cool aid" parties.

BTW, they never seem to understand that the increase in the tobacco tax was a tax increase on the lower income people, and the middle class.

a tax on any minority is ok as they can't be hurt by that pool of votes.

or so they think.

The tabacco tax is so funny, they only hurt the poor. Here in Oregon they wanted a beer tax but all micro brews would be exempt. I guess to make darn sure it only hurts the poor!

Hey I just noticed you are in Oregon. deschutes county?

They have the highest property tax in the state I am told, do you agree?

man o man, that is the height of condescension.

One thing I find cute and funny is that many of our liberal elites run/own/operate wineries. These laws and taxes have never touched them and they are usually the bigger advocates for higher taxes exc.

The government just hit them with a new thing. NO weddings and functions on winery land. (without a new special permit) Its apparently going to hurt them and they are fighting back. Funny how they did not fight back on the beer tax, tabacco tax or any other tax. I (almost) hope no one backs them so they know what it feels like, but really I dont want the state government ruining another business. So I am torn.

One thing I find cute and funny is that many of our liberal elites run/own/operate wineries. These laws and taxes have never touched them and they are usually the bigger advocates for higher taxes exc.

The government just hit them with a new thing. NO weddings and functions on winery land. (without a new special permit) Its apparently going to hurt them and they are fighting back. Funny how they did not fight back on the beer tax, tabacco tax or any other tax. I (almost) hope no one backs them so they know what it feels like, but really I dont want the state government ruining another business. So I am torn.

All the govt needs to do is spend less and I guarantee you they can do it without harming education.

All the govt needs to do is spend less and I guarantee you they can do it without harming education.

I think they should offer families tax cuts if they volunteer in schools. For every 20 hours a person volunteers in a school a % off the state taxes. If you volunteer in a low income area school that is below level you get a bit higher % off of your taxes.

This would free up how many government jobs as teachers aids, kitchen help, recess duty, IMC helpers exc. You could even extend it to grounds and office help.

We pay far too much money for the various aids and helpers and a very high retirement with PERS that could all be done by people as volunteers who do it for the love of volunteering and get help with tax cuts.

And teachers who I work with every day and respect very much should learn that they are no better than those in the private sector, if the private sector is getting pay cuts, hours cut we should not be asking for pay raises.

I think they should offer families tax cuts if they volunteer in schools. For every 20 hours a person volunteers in a school a % off the state taxes. If you volunteer in a low income area school that is below level you get a bit higher % off of your taxes.

This would free up how many government jobs as teachers aids, kitchen help, recess duty, IMC helpers exc. You could even extend it to grounds and office help.

We pay far too much money for the various aids and helpers and a very high retirement with PERS that could all be done by people as volunteers who do it for the love of volunteering and get help with tax cuts.

And teachers who I work with every day and respect very much should learn that they are no better than those in the private sector, if the private sector is getting pay cuts, hours cut we should not be asking for pay raises.

Aids etc are the first to go here but you'll save nothing by the tax deal.

Just allow volunteers to do it and you'll get it covered in suburbia at least.

We spend a lot on special ed and bi-lingual. Would not be popular but that really needs to be looked at.

Aids etc are the first to go here but you'll save nothing by the tax deal.

Just allow volunteers to do it and you'll get it covered in suburbia at least.

We spend a lot on special ed and bi-lingual. Would not be popular but that really needs to be looked at.

Oregon has a 7 year program to teach the spanish kids english even though they admit it can be done in 2 years. But you can not get all that extra funding if you dont drag it on an extra 5 years now can you.

There is too much waste in schools. Special ed I am mixed on, some of it is very much needed some of it is a crock of ****

Werbung:

LOL,LOL "Top Gun" fires mostly BLANKS!! Left Hates because that is all they know!!

Back