DOGTOWNER LIKES TO THREATEN PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they should have taken us a little more serious then...

We couldn't. The homeland was threatened. We simply didn't give a fuck about you after awhile, with the French and their allies threatening invasion.

Werbung:
You ceased being English because the British were busy fighting no less than FOUR world powers. The defense of the homeland took precedence, so the British decided perhaps it was not worth the effort to keep the Colonies under their thumb.

you found yourself in multiple troubles because you left yourselves open to it by overcommiting in the war with us. your people knew this was key to maintaining your role in the world. you lost and the end of the brit empire was assured.

We couldn't. The homeland was threatened. We simply didn't give a fuck about you after awhile, with the French and their allies threatening invasion.
That was your mistake..But hey look at us now..

And we Canadians and British know what you Americans are being taught in school. The Colonies were LOSING the war of independence before the arrival of the French. It is why the so-called American 'government' of the day ran to Paris, got down upon their knees and suck Louis' cock in anticipation of materiel and military assistance. As for the Indians, they were defeated severely by the redcoats. Remember, it is during this time that your people took part in guerrilla operations. You all remarked how the British made such easy targets in their red coats, whilst you all skulked in the bushes, refusing to fight man-to-man. That's called 'cowardice'.

we went to the french at the start and only when we demonstrated that we could prevail did they offer up a weak naval blockade at the end. cowardice seems suspiciously like intelligence.

You ceased being English because the British were busy fighting no less than FOUR world powers. The defense of the homeland took precedence, so the British decided perhaps it was not worth the effort to keep the Colonies under their thumb.

The Brits do love war...and you condemn Americans for being warmongers.

Do you fail to see the hypocrisy?

And we Canadians and British know what you Americans are being taught in school. The Colonies were LOSING the war of independence before the arrival of the French. It is why the so-called American 'government' of the day ran to Paris, got down upon their knees and suck Louis' cock in anticipation of materiel and military assistance. As for the Indians, they were defeated severely by the redcoats. Remember, it is during this time that your people took part in guerrilla operations. You all remarked how the British made such easy targets in their red coats, whilst you all skulked in the bushes, refusing to fight man-to-man. That's called 'cowardice'.
So what your saying is we kicked your but...that IS hard to handle...and then later we had to save your but.. VERY hard to live with.

he's proud of Nazi Germany and the USSR efforts in those areas as well.

must be a fascist thang.

So what your saying is we kicked your but...that IS hard to handle...and then later we had to save your but.. VERY hard to live with.

And besides....if America is such a warmongering nation, why the hell does Canada even exist? We could have easily overrun Canuckland at any time in our history. Maybe our Canadian friend could tell us....aye!

And besides....if America is such a warmongering nation, why the hell does Canada even exist? We could have easily overrun Canuckland at any time in our history. Maybe our Canadian friend could tell us....aye!

FYI its Cannuckistan thought you would want to know. I was told this by a Canadian.

here's your reason

dudley_doright.jpg
mc.jpg

Is this what they teach you in school ? Hilarious.

Teachers lie to kids. They want them to believe in liberalism. Teachers make you think that the republicans are bad. Like this teacher tells her student do not disrespect the president of the united states.

*ROTFLMAO @ me being described as 'leftist'* I am so far right-wing that you mistake me for left. Intelligence escapes you, does it not?

Based on your uninformed and caustic posts, I find your description of your political views as right wing, hard to believe.

Could be in your land, right wing is not the same thing as here in the States......Aye?

Based on your uninformed and caustic posts, I find your descin left wing, notiption of your political views as right wing, hard to believe.

Could be in your land, right wing is not the same thing as here in the States......Aye?
If you consider Ghengis Kahn right wing then hes right wing. If you think Stalin etal were the ultimate in left wing then hes lefty. Comunism is the goal of NO government as you know and thats what sax wants.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back