Only thing missing, a black stubby mustache!

always

Watching Harry Reid today on the "HEALTH CARE SCAM" , I closed my eyes and saw and heard ADOLF HITLER. The motives were the same , to enslave a nation. The words had been spoken before in Nazi Germany in the 1930's. Even the people listening to this EVIL were much alike, Afraid of the future, looking for hope, seeking money from others who had earned it , labor unions pulling the strings on fascist political puppets.
Yes, the once "Citizen friendly" democrat party had morphed into a fascist minority hell bent on destroying the freedoms of a duped citizenry. Through LIES, DECEIT, BRUTAL FORCE, and THREATS OF HARM, this small group of facists has taken over a once GREAT NATION.
Nothing is more PERSONAL , more NECESSARY, more COSTLY , than ones HEALTH CARE. With this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in CONTROL of EVERY INDIVIDUALS HEALTH CARE , This government NOW CONTROLS YOUR LIFE and ALL THOSE YOU LOVE. If one does not CONTROL HIS/HER Own WELFARE, YOU CONTROL NOTHING!! YOU , WE, WERE SOLD OUT BY CROOKED POLITICANS , much like GERMANY WAS SOLD OUT in 1930. GERMANY HAS PAID A HORRIFIC PRICE FOR THAT BETRAYAL, AMERICA WILL NOW BEGIN TO PAY TOO. OUR COST WILL BE MUCH HIGHER THAN GERMANY PAID! MORE LIVES WILL BE LOST , MORE SUFFERING , MORE PAIN YET TO COME, WHY?
EVIL NEVER COMES CHEAP! The DEVIL WILL SEE TO THAT! SAD!!

Werbung:
I can't agree with your comparison of Sen. Reid and Hitler. To me Sen. Reid is more like the pre-depression banker who talks you into refinancing your home and then 6 months later comes with the sheriff to foreclose because he didn't tell you about the fine print.

I can't agree with your comparison of Sen. Reid and Hitler. To me Sen. Reid is more like the pre-depression banker who talks you into refinancing your home and then 6 months later comes with the sheriff to foreclose because he didn't tell you about the fine print.

Well, at least the banker you mention brought some law offiicial, the sherriff, into play. While Reid uses raw unlawful power , like Hitler and other fascist, so I believe my comparision is more valid! For too long we have failed to accurately describe the EVIL we have in AMERICA.

Werbung:
What I think "always" is saying is this...:D

Merry Christmas America the Democrats are getting stuff done!

Back