Don’t vote for Biden if the genocide stops because it already happened.

Stray Bullet

This weekend craven murderous bastard Antony Blinken is saying it’s all on Hamas whether they stop killing innocent women and children. Some hero right? The Biden administration probably does want to wrap this up before the summer begins and the campaign really takes off. But Biden losing this election is the most justice we can hope for in our lifetimes other than him going to Hell when he dies of old age. If it’s real. I’m agnostic, but someone like him makes me hope it is. It’s the only way to send our message that genocide is not ok. I know Trump will win but Biden is just as bad now in his own way. So fuck them both.

Last edited:
Werbung:
This weekend craven murderous bastard Antony Blinken is saying it’s all on Hamas whether they stop killing innocent women and children. Some hero right? The Biden administration probably does want to wrap this up before the summer begins and the campaign really takes off. But Biden losing this election is the most justice we can hope for in our lifetimes other than him going to Hell when he dies of old age. If it’s real. I’m agnostic, but someone like him makes me hope it is. It’s the only way to send our message that genocide is not ok. I know Trump will win but Biden is just as bad now in his own way. So fuck them both.
Electing Trump will not stop Israel from killing more Palestinians, and actually qualified diplomats are unlikely to want to serve under a totally incompetent narcissist like Trump.

This weekend craven murderous bastard Antony Blinken is saying it’s all on Hamas whether they stop killing innocent women and children. Some hero right?

No one called him a hero.
The Biden administration probably does want to wrap this up before the summer begins and the campaign really takes off. But Biden losing this election is the most justice we can hope for in our lifetimes other than him going to Hell when he dies of old age.

It might be if you want a dictator like trump installed but the majority of people don't. It's only you.
As for him going to hell, how could you possibly know that?
If it’s real. I’m agnostic, but someone like him makes me hope it is. It’s the only way to send our message that genocide is not ok. I know Trump will win but Biden is just as bad now in his own way. So fuck them both.
Trump will not win the election. Only the Maga crowd think that.

Electing Trump will not stop Israel from killing more Palestinians, and actually qualified diplomats are unlikely to want to serve under a totally incompetent narcissist like Trump.
I just don't understand how you can possibly overlook the period of peace in the middle east under President Trump. It is sheer willfulness of supporting media lies against the actual events.

I just don't understand how you can possibly overlook the period of peace in the middle east under President Trump. It is sheer willfulness of supporting media lies against the actual events.
There was no "period of peace". The Syrian Civil War continued. You believe Trumpoid propaganda.

Sure there was! Where have you been? Huh, We had alot more peace than we do now!
Yeah, and you were RIGHT THERE in the Middle East, basking in peace. Get serious: Trump is an ignorant man and understands nothing about actual diplomacy. He is an expert on only one thing: rabble rousing other ignorami.

No one called him a hero.

It might be if you want a dictator like trump installed but the majority of people don't. It's only you.
As for him going to hell, how could you possibly know that?

Trump will not win the election. Only the Maga crowd think that.
I didn’t claim to know he was going to hell. I hoped that if it was real he would because he’s clearly a terrible person who would fit in there. Don’t be so confident. Biden is polling terribly and he upsets his base more and more every day he kills innocent children. This is not what liberalism is. The majority of people are disgusted by Biden’s blank check support for Israel. He’s an elitist bastard. Democrats can’t become this and the only way to fix it appears to be losing this election. Biden must be punished. It’s what’s right. He’ll probably never be prosecuted so this is the least we can do to attain some sort of justice. He needs to lose and have his reputation damned forever. We can survive four more years of Trump. Don’t let the establishment or media fool you. Then we can have a better Democrat hopefully down the road be president.

Last edited:
I didn’t claim to know he was going to hell. I hoped that if it was real he would because he’s clearly a terrible person who would fit in there. Don’t be so confident. Biden is polling terribly and he upsets his base more and more every day he kills innocent children. This is not what liberalism is. The majority of people are disgusted by Biden’s blank check support for Israel. He’s an elitist bastard. Democrats can’t become this and the only way to fix it appears to be losing this election. Biden must be punished. It’s what’s right. He’ll probably never be prosecuted so this is the least we can do to attain some sort of justice. He needs to lose and have his reputation damned forever. We can survive four more years of Trump. Don’t let the establishment or media fool you. Then we can have a better Democrat hopefully down the road be president.
You've got a lot to say about nothing. Get yourself some chill pills.
Biden will win the election without doubt. It appears you want him to lose because you're favouring a terrorist group and unhappy about a war. Hardly a patriotic American.
You must remember who started this skirmish. If Hamas attacked America and those people were killed, would you feel the same?

If the past is any clue Biden will hide in his basement until November and then let voter fraud once again gift him with more votes than any other president in history, including the great black hope and change superman, BO Bama.

Leftist holdovers from the Obama administration proved their loyalty to the Democrat party by illegally undermining Trump for four years.

Werbung:
There was no "period of peace". The Syrian Civil War continued. You believe Trumpoid propaganda.
Trump negotiated two Middle East peace deals that the lying Biden keeps attempting to convince his gullible and ignorant followers did not happen.

Back