Double dip recession appears on the way

Rick

In recent weeks: stock market down 3%, index of manufacturing down, housing sales and prices down, car sales down, consumer confidence down and real employment down. If this continues for another month, I will call it then that obozo will not be re-elected. His plan to "stimulate the economy", which consisted mostly of showering money on overpaid government employees and his other supporters while running up trillions of dollars of more debt, failed.

Werbung:
Housing has yet to hit bottom, many state governments are on the edge of collapse with massive layoffs assured, Europe's recovery is well off, China is intentionally slowing itself. We may have been a technical recovery but thye fact is we have yet to escape the last recession and are hurtling toward depression. And it'll make the last one look tame.

Housing has yet to hit bottom, many state governments are on the edge of collapse with massive layoffs assured, Europe's recovery is well off, China is intentionally slowing itself. We may have been a technical recovery but thye fact is we have yet to escape the last recession and are hurtling toward depression. And it'll make the last one look tame.

In just LA county alone, they've laid off 7000 teachers (no typo). I don't care, because who LAUSD teaches is almost all illegal alien children, but it shows you what's happened.

Let me ask a question: would now be a time to buy physical gold, if you don't have any? Currently selling for $1542/oz. What's a good denomination? What percentage is lost in commissions when you buy/sell?

In just LA county alone, they've laid off 7000 teachers (no typo). I don't care, because who LAUSD teaches is almost all illegal alien children, but it shows you what's happened.

Let me ask a question: would now be a time to buy physical gold, if you don't have any? Currently selling for $1542/oz. What's a good denomination? What percentage is lost in commissions when you buy/sell?

Silver is a better buy but it would not be a terrible idea. $1500 +/- is expensive now but will seem cheap later. You get raped on commission, shop around and buy local if at all possible. Oddly enough the US Mint is not a bad vendor.

I've been warning about this since I joined this forum. We are not even close to reaching the bottom yet. There never was any "end" to the recession. The government, and the news media, have been lying to us all along (as I also stated a long time ago).

DON'T buy physical gold. DON'T buy ANY gold. Period. Gold is primed for confiscation by the U.S. government. My "sources" tell me that this country is going to revert back to some kind of gold standard. There is no alternative.

BUY PHYSICAL SILVER. Period. Don't buy any other kind of precious metal. NOW is a great time to buy SILVER, because the price is never going to go below the mid-30s again.

When silver takes off, it's going to be HUGE. As hard as the government/Federal Reserve has tried to crush the value of silver over the past 5 weeks, they can't do it. They've only succeeded in weeding out the short-term speculators, which is a GOOD thing. Demand is very high right now, and supplies are dwindling.

Do yourselves a favor. BUY SILVER NOW. You've been advised, and you've been warned. :eek:

Republicans gloating about how bad the economy is remind me of Democrats gloating about how badly the war in Iraq was going just prior to the last election.

Should the economy continue to worsen, oh boy, victory in '12! Hurrah for our side!

Should the war continue to drag on, oh boy, victory in '08! Hurrah for our side!

Republicans gloating about how bad the economy is remind me of Democrats gloating about how badly the war in Iraq was going just prior to the last election.

Should the economy continue to worsen, oh boy, victory in '12! Hurrah for our side!

Should the war continue to drag on, oh boy, victory in '08! Hurrah for our side!

There is one difference, the war in Iraq was not a disaster.

Not everything is based on politics, PLC. I don't care who wins in 2012. At this point, it doesn't matter.

Anybody rooting for the economy to get worse so Obama gets defeated in 2012, is an IDIOT, in the same mold as the people who rooted for the war in Iraq to go bad for us so a Democrat could get elected POTUS in 2008.

The night obozo was elected, I said the lib media would go out of the news business. :D They endlessly made sure they got the name "Bush" into any report about reverses in the wars in news reports when he was in office. Now, they rarely bring up obozo, as if the wars were something someone else is responsible for. Their endless hunger for investigative reporting on the executive branch under Bush quickly went to zero under obozo. They're born-again editorial concern about the huge deficits under Bush - vanished under obozo although he's made them much worse.

Remember the gigantic crowds of howling, screaming leftwingers protesting the wars under Bush? Where are the crowds now?

It's just ..............quiet.............. :D

The night obozo was elected, I said the lib media would go out of the news business. :D They endlessly made sure they got the name "Bush" into any report about reverses in the wars in news reports when he was in office. Now, they rarely bring up obozo, as if the wars were something someone else is responsible for. Their endless hunger for investigative reporting on the executive branch under Bush quickly went to zero under obozo. They're born-again editorial concern about the huge deficits under Bush - vanished under obozo although he's made them much worse.

Remember the gigantic crowds of howling, screaming leftwingers protesting the wars under Bush? Where are the crowds now?

It's just ..............quiet.............. :D

Whatever happened to the "Code Pinkos"?

Whatever happened to the anti-war protests on the left coast and in D.C.?

Whatever happened to Cindy Sheehan?

Whatever happened to the General David "Betray Us" Crowd?

Where are all of the anti-war Hollywood idiots?

Whatever happened to the endless parade of "war experts" who claimed that the Iraq War could not be won, American lives were being wasted, we needed to get out of Iraq now, blah, blah, blah?

The answer to all of these questions is very simple. It was all about POLITICS.

It has now been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that NONE of these people gave a hoot about the military personnel and their families, as they claimed they did.

All they ever cared about was the fact that it was a Republican President who presided over the liberations of Iraq and Afghanistan, and it was a Republican President who presided over the healing of this country after 9/11, and everything and anything had to be said and done to discredit the Bush administration.

Like all leftists, these phoney "protesters" are nowhere to be found, now that their boy, Barack Hussein Obama, is the President. They're all about killing the "bad guys", and they could care less how many American soldiers come back in body bags.

HYPOCRITES and LIARS. Every damn one of them.

Not everything is based on politics, PLC. I don't care who wins in 2012. At this point, it doesn't matter.

Anybody rooting for the economy to get worse so Obama gets defeated in 2012, is an IDIOT, in the same mold as the people who rooted for the war in Iraq to go bad for us so a Democrat could get elected POTUS in 2008.

Exactly my point, and yet, it seems we're hearing plenty of idiot voices, just like we did back in 2008.

Or, is that a wrong impression? I'd like to think so, but...

Exactly my point, and yet, it seems we're hearing plenty of idiot voices, just like we did back in 2008.

Or, is that a wrong impression? I'd like to think so, but...

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who really hope that the economy tanks, so Obama loses next year.

I am not "hoping" that the economy tanks. I am just trying to warn people and try to get them to prepare.

I don't care who the POTUS is, there is nothing that can be done to turn this economy around. D.C. is polluted with cowards and bottom feeders with no integrity.

Werbung:
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who really hope that the economy tanks, so Obama loses next year.

I am not "hoping" that the economy tanks. I am just trying to warn people and try to get them to prepare.

I don't care who the POTUS is, there is nothing that can be done to turn this economy around. D.C. is polluted with cowards and bottom feeders with no integrity.

For once, we agree on all three points.

Back