Economy rallying to Obama's advantage

the GOP has a majority in one side of Congress and they've sent at least 25 bills to the Senate that have been totally ignored. I see the facts every day across many media (with their own particular spin) and its abundantly obvious the sort of job Obama has done. He had no plan, his advisers had no plan and were routinely shown to be in over their heads. They opted for the wrong dem icon, FDR, when they should have emulated the successful JFK.

I totaly disagree.
Obama has done a fine job with the disaster that he inherited and that was compounded by the global economy recession, two wars, and the hateful campaign that the extreme right fought against him since before he even got in office.

Werbung:
bushs-fault.jpg

"Bush Derangement Syndrome" ("BDS") is a pejorative political neologism coined by Charles Krauthammer, an American conservative political columnist and former psychiatrist,in a 2003 column. The term indicates a belief that some extreme criticisms of President Bush are of emotional origins rather than based on facts or logic.

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009. It was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, the start of the 110th Congress. The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is “Bush’s Fault”, think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:

At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush’s Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!

Remember the day…

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate

Banking Committee.

Pay attention. The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy…………?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!!!

THANK YOU DEMOCRATS for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment… to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOS! (By the way, Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie – starting in 2001, because it was financially risky for the US economy).

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac????

OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie???

OBAMA and the Democratic Congress

http://fromthepeapatch.com/the-admi...worse/lets-blame-bush-some-more-its-such-fun/

I totaly disagree.
Obama has done a fine job with the disaster that he inherited and that was compounded by the global economy recession, two wars, and the hateful campaign that the extreme right fought against him since before he even got in office.

three years of excuses isn't a change we can afford. time to move onto a plan that can work.

three years of excuses isn't a change we can afford. time to move onto a plan that can work.

Three years of bashing, hatred, and constant lies and fearmongering isn't a change that helped the Americans or the economic recovery either.

An yet, Obama managed to not only keep us out of a depression, but also to take us to a recovery, in spite of the global economy downturn.

Four years of going back to the failing policies of Bush will never be a solution . . .but will bring this country down to new lows, and assure that the ONLY thing we are "first" at is warmongering and arrogance.

Three years of bashing, hatred, and constant lies and fearmongering isn't a change that helped the Americans or the economic recovery either.

no all the caterwauling from the left made it difficult to overcome 9-11, the corperate accounting scandals and the Dot Com bust but Bush did and knocked unemployment below 5% and fifty plus quarters of strong growth.

An yet, Obama managed to not only keep us out of a depression, but also to take us to a recovery, in spite of the global economy downturn.

Four years of going back to the failing policies of Bush will never be a solution . . .but will bring this country down to new lows, and assure that the ONLY thing we are "first" at is warmongering and arrogance.

technically perhaps out of recession but in ways only a 1%er like yourself might notice. no jobs, water treading growth and no end in sight.

no all the caterwauling from the left made it difficult to overcome 9-11, the corperate accounting scandals and the Dot Com bust but Bush did and knocked unemployment below 5% and fifty plus quarters of strong growth.

dogtowner,
This is the very reason I do not respond to most liberals on boards like this. Obamamania is such a deep infliction, compiled with BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) there is not a chance for an individual such as these to ever begin to discern the truth about the political environment in this Country. No Amount of Facts can persuade them otherwise. They are truly, lost to their own derangement.

dogtowner,
This is the very reason I do not respond to most liberals on boards like this. Obamamania is such a deep infliction, compiled with BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) there is not a chance for an individual such as these to ever begin to discern the truth about the political environment in this Country. No Amount of Facts can persuade them otherwise. They are truly, lost to their own derangement.

yeah I know but the only way to counter the noted effects of telling a lie often enough is to expose it to facts.

yeah I know but the only way to counter the noted effects of telling a lie often enough is to expose it to facts.

Yes ... However, you and I and all normal thinking citizens in this Country already know when the liberals spout untruths and lies. It is only the liberals who cannot discern the differences between spin and lies and the truth. If the liberals were able to discern the differences ... well, then they wouldn't be a liberal would they?

Yes ... However, you and I and all normal thinking citizens in this Country already know when the liberals spout untruths and lies. It is only the liberals who cannot discern the differences between spin and lies and the truth. If the liberals were able to discern the differences ... well, then they wouldn't be a liberal would they?

its tough realizing that the ideals of ones youth have to face the reality of the world in which we live.

technically perhaps out of recession but in ways only a 1%er like yourself might notice. no jobs, water treading growth and no end in sight.

Getting out of the best economic climate under Clinton and falling into a MILD recession within one year of taking office George Bush managed to drive us to a recession second only to the great depression. That is the fact.

But you obviously have an issue with facts and reality, as you keep on insisting that I am a 1%er. . .(and you seem to intend that as an insult or at least as a negative against me!), when I clearly explained several times that I USED to be in the 1%, at the LOWER level of the 1% for a few years, PRIOR to our retirement, almost 10 years ago.

Not sure what your motivation is to continue stating lies, when you KNOW the facts, but it seems rather silly!

Projecting again?

Fox News and their sheep (including many in this forum) are KNOWN for lies and misleading information.

And some people who are not too bright believe in those lies, and others just have such a low opinion of the rest of the American people that they think everyone else is stupid enough to continue believing those lies!

Very entertaining to watch the spin! :D

Projecting again?

Fox News and their sheep (including many in this forum) are KNOWN for lies and misleading information.

And some people who are not too bright believe in those lies, and others just have such a low opinion of the rest of the American people that they think everyone else is stupid enough to continue believing those lies!

Very entertaining to watch the spin! :D

Obama and his administration are routinely caught in lies. I'd be a bit more concerned about that since they have power while the media does not.

Obama and his administration are routinely caught in lies. I'd be a bit more concerned about that since they have power while the media does not.

Don't you love the way the less open minded liberals always bash Fox News or Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck but, they never seem to ever dispute a specific point, fact or comment. In my post on the previous page I stated numerous specific facts in a comparison to Obama's blameless failure as dictator of America to the state of the economy at the end of Bush's 2nd term, yet the greatest rebuttal their little liberal minds can muster is what they perceived to be "KNOWN" lies and misleading information. Nothing specific .... just that it's known ... and of course, you know that makes if bonified!! ;)

Don't you love the way the less open minded liberals always bash Fox News or Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck but, they never seem to ever dispute a specific point, fact or comment. In my post on the previous page I stated numerous specific facts in a comparison to Obama's blameless failure as dictator of America to the state of the economy at the end of Bush's 2nd term, yet the greatest rebuttal their little liberal minds can muster is what they perceived to be "KNOWN" lies and misleading information. Nothing specific .... just that it's known ... and of course, you know that makes if bonified!! ;)

if you can't refuteyou attempt a tangent and preferably attack.

Werbung:
"in an attempt to make sheep believe that Obama has done nothing positive for the economy"

Personal Incomes Fall More During ‘Recovery’ Than During The Recession

America’s longest economic recession since WWII, ended in June of 2009. The recession’s end means that our economy has allegedly been in recovery mode since July of 2009, more than two and a half years. If we are in recovery, why have American’s incomes dropped more during the recovery than they did in the recession? The facts are clear.
Personal incomes fell during the recession by 3.2%.​
During the recovery (since July 2009), personal incomes have fallen an additional 6.7%.​

Those numbers were posted in a report by Sentier Research using numbers provided by the U.S. Census. (The RED line is the Household Income Index)

HouseholdIncomeIndexChartSeptember-620x406.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/per...re-during-recovery-than-during-the-recession/

Back