Obama signs tax bill into law

ANOTHER born-again leftwing debt hawk. :D Notice these guys morph into frugal folks AFTER obozo spent two years shipping trainloads of cash to every leftwing constituency.

actuly I talked about spending and debt..under Bush, Bush, Clinton, and obama...you just ignore it. there is a reason I was a Perot supporter...

what many on the right always fail to see, is that some spending...saves money...some spending cost money.

Its actually a very easy concept to get, though few seem to get it when it comes to government ( business people get it)

All Spending is not equal...

57 Billion for unemployment extension...where will this money go? pretty much all of it goes back into the economy as spending...unemployed tend to not save money...just as a natural rule. Also there is a major social benefit of not having more and more lose there homes, destroying housing market again, and not leading to homeless or poverty ...total cost in the end, will be lower then whats spent, when factor in jobs saved and or created, and increased taxes from spending....

$81.5 billion...to the rich, for income over 250,000....this money will have almost no economic stimulus.. this will also not end in 13 months...or being realistic, 2 years...the true cost will be far higher as in 2 years...all sane people know that politically it will again be passed...so higher cost over 2 years, far higher long term cost...no economic stimulus , and no social benefits unless you just like to make sure the rich are still getting richer, while the middle class still keeps losing

Business tax breaks: $69 billion
investment in the future and part of this is to push for more R and D..something good for our econ long run...of course some of this is also energy credits that can be good long term, or bad...if going to Oil or Ethenal then its flushing money down the pipe to buy supporters...if its real investment in making our energy system more efficient, clean, and advanced...its a good investment. the last 21 Billion of this...is that buisness can write off 100% of cost of expenses for 2011...I don't know enough about how this part will be done to say much as to how much stimulative effect this could have next to its costs...

68 billion. for estate tax cuts...cuts on estate taxes over 1 million and less then 5 million...and lower rates for those above 5 million....zero stimulus or economic help outside of for the rich again...oddly in my whole life, never known a single person who had a "small buisness" who this effected...because the republican use of Small buisness in this tax...is anything but small...

Large cost , no offset in econ boost...also most likey will be hard to get back to normal rate in 2 years...meaning long term cost are higher....

Werbung:
My bad. I should have said the Reagan of myth, the towering figure who brought down the Soviet Union and made America strong by cutting back the growth of government and balancing the budget despite the opposition of leftist dupes trying to bring him down.

There are myths about Reagan, but they aren't those. I demolished the above myths in my Reagan thread, which you gutlessly refused to refute, preferring instead the simpleton's option of trash talk like the above.

There are myths about Reagan, but they aren't those. I demolished the above myths in my Reagan thread, which you gutlessly refused to refute, preferring instead the simpleton's option of trash talk like the above.

Ah yes, your LMR thread! I just posted on it. Great thread, just like the LMR.

But, what myths were there, if not about bringing down the Soviet Union and cutting back the size of government? Those were the biggest, I thought. Are there more?

But, what myths were there, if not about bringing down the Soviet Union and cutting back the size of government? Those were the biggest, I thought. Are there more?

Don't you love how both Rick and Gipper..."Demolish" long list of facts with...simplistic statements backed by nothing? they Demolish them when you don't even realize what they said..was in fact, them trying to counter your facts. you can't tell, as you can't find any facts in what they said...

Did you know Regan was 9 feet tall and could bench press a large SUV?

I gave a précis on how Reagan was the key person bringing down the soviet union - it remains unrebutted by you. Even at the time when Reagan actively fought the soviet union with words and deeds, a process which started for him decades before becoming president, the lib establishment ridiculed the idea that the soviet union would ever go away, that they were a permanent fact of life, that it was childish to believe otherwise, and doggone it, they weren't that bad after all. When they were proven wrong in the late 1980s, they had to invent myths to cover their foolishness. They also engaged in (and still are) ignoring the horrendous crimes and mass murders of the worst system ever to exist on the face of the earth, just by body count metrics, and invented all kinds of mythology about Alger Hiss and the Rosenbergs, etc, were real quiet about the Venona papers. The leftwing's distortion about communism (including the standard Reagan revision) is perhaps the most shameful thread in all academic history, and that is saying something.

Don't you love how both Rick and Gipper..."Demolish" long list of facts with...simplistic statements backed by nothing?

Anyone who merely reads the Reagan thread will see that's a bald-faced lie, the second best thing leftwingers do (after defamation). :rolleyes:

Anyone who merely reads the Reagan thread will see that's a bald-faced lie, the second best thing leftwingers do (after defamation). :rolleyes:

As opposed to resorting to calling people who see through your nonsense "pussies". Now, that's really mature, and totally relies on fact and logic.:rolleyes:

The only Reagan thread I can find is the one you titled "Reagan, a RINO?, and it is just a compilation of your opinions about that president. No facts back up anything posted there.

Oh, yes, and you were going to tell us (yes, us) what other myths there are about Reagan besides the ones I mentioned.

The Left has to denigrate Reagan to bring him down to the sewer where their beloved presidents reside....like BJ Bubba Clinton...hahahaha...the Left loves the impeached one....hahahaha....

which tells you about their morals and ethics.

I guess this is a form of moral equivalence the Left is so good at promoting and effectively duping their fellow travelers with.

The Left has to denigrate Reagan to bring him down to the sewer where their beloved presidents reside....like BJ Bubba Clinton...hahahaha...the Left loves the impeached one....hahahaha....

which tells you about their morals and ethics.

I guess this is a form of moral equivalence the Left is so good at promoting and effectively duping their fellow travelers with.

Gosh, I didn't know the left loved Nixon. You learn something new here all the time.

As opposed to resorting to calling people who see through your nonsense "pussies". Now, that's really mature, and totally relies on fact and logic.:rolleyes:

Nooooooooooo......... if you run from REAL debate, and LIE about other posters, you're a pussy - that's a fact. :D

The only Reagan thread I can find is the one you titled "Reagan, a RINO?, and it is just a compilation of your opinions about that president. No facts back up anything posted there.

Now you're going in circles, repeating what you've already lied about. OK - I'll play your silly-ass game and repeat: the post consists of a series of uncontested facts - anyone who looks at it can see that. So you are just telling bald-faced lies, and of the level of pissing on someone's leg and telling them its raining. :D

Gosh, I didn't know the left loved Nixon. You learn something new here all the time.

Here we go ago...could you just lighten on the cannabis for a one day???

Earth to THC...oh we can get through the fog that is his brain...

Nixon was a progressive like you. The left hated him only because of one thing...he was an R. You see how delusional your fellow travelers are? Guess not...

And your boy Tricky Dick ended the Vietnam War that you no doubt demonstrated against in between hitting the bong and banging dirty fat chicks....hahahahahah

Here we go ago...could you just lighten on the cannabis for a one day???

Earth to THC...oh we can get through the fog that is his brain...

Nixon was a progressive like you. The left hated him only because of one thing...he was an R. You see how delusional your fellow travelers are? Guess not...

And your boy Tricky Dick ended the Vietnam War that you no doubt demonstrated against in between hitting the bong and banging dirty fat chicks....hahahahahah

Yes, he did, after that great conservative president, LBJ, sent in a huge surge of troops to win it.

Werbung:
Back