Obama signs tax bill into law

Werbung:
ANOTHER born-again leftwing debt hawk. :D Notice these guys morph into frugal folks AFTER obozo spent two years shipping trainloads of cash to every leftwing constituency.

The GOP wasnt exactly screaming fiscal coservatism before it was politically convenient for them to do so.

The GOP wasnt exactly screaming fiscal coservatism before it was politically convenient for them to do so.

Another "republicans are all the same" smear. Conservatives complained like crazy while Bush and the other RINOs were running up debt. The lib shill media, which complained loud and long about such as the "bridge to nowhere", got reallllll quiet on the issue when obozo starting spending like ten fleets of drunken sailors. If obozo and the leftwingers were serious about debt, they would have tackled it, with credibility, obozo's first day in office. Instead, it was $3 trillion of debt generation for two years, and then - SHAZAAM!! - the epiphany: "Ah sees th' light, O lord - we have sinned and shall sin no more! Welllll...... a little.......actually, a lot...." :D

Democrats, on the other hand, are actually all the same... right?

I am almost always careful to aim my criticism at libs and leftwing extremists, not democrats, but leftwing criticism absurdly almost always targets "republicans".

I am almost always careful to aim my criticism at libs and leftwing extremists, not democrats, but leftwing criticism absurdly almost always targets "republicans".

Not all Republicans are conservatives, and not all conservatives are Republicans. You do have a point there.

Republicans as a group are fakes hacks and hypocrites if you have a problem with that tough sh1t.

Meaningless statement, because Reagan isn't the Reagan of your (revisionist) memory. :D

My bad. I should have said the Reagan of myth, the towering figure who brought down the Soviet Union and made America strong by cutting back the growth of government and balancing the budget despite the opposition of leftist dupes trying to bring him down.

Werbung:
Back