down on the border

the annoying thing

Werbung:
All that will change now Biden has decided to visit there. Just ask Thingo. He's got all the answers.

Lol yea right 2 years to late. Sure boris can you tell us another fairy tale ?
You missed the sarcasm dopey. Another fairy tale is that Biden is selling America to the Chinese. He is a puppet of xi. He's in American loves dickhead republicans.
That should make for good bedtime stories.

You missed the sarcasm dopey. Another fairy tale is that Biden is selling America to the Chinese. He is a puppet of xi. He's in American loves dickhead republicans.
That should make for good bedtime stories.
Fact is the border has been open for 2 years and biden has done nothing the illegals from around the world are coming in and more drugs sex offenders and terrorist prove me wrong

Fact is the border has been open for 2 years and biden has done nothing the illegals from around the world are coming in and more drugs sex offenders and terrorist prove me wrong
Why would I want to. I don't care if they invade your village.

Strange how nothing is said about Canadians doing the same.

The point being they are white and speak like Americans.
Who cares how many come? The fact is you ignore them and focus on Mexicans.
First off moron I dont care if A illegal is white brown black yellow or some place inbetween . I don't care if they speak Russian English Spanish Chinese Dutch Arabic German Swahili Tagalog one of the Indian dialects or moron like you.
Illegal is illegal all the same .

First off moron I dont care if A illegal is white brown black yellow or some place inbetween . I don't care if they speak Russian English Spanish Chinese Dutch Arabic German Swahili Tagalog one of the Indian dialects or moron like you.
Illegal is illegal all the same .
Aaaaaw. How sad. Got up your nose did I.
Don't tell me you're not a racist.

Aaaaaw. How sad. Got up your nose did I.
Don't tell me you're not a racist.
well boris you lug nut I have told you many times my family has black blood init and that I have dated black women from the time I was in grade school along with a couple Asian women and my first true love and wife was Latino ,I have been called a nigger lover by a co worker and he never made that mistake again because he was insulting the woman I was with . I have also told you about when the owner of a a company tod me it was getting to dark around her referring to the fact I had hired several black men and Latinos not because of race but because they had the best resume and interviewed well . Yet you think Im a raciest because I don't want people in my natin illegally taking AMERICAN job and hurting wages and taking up resources .
Do nimrods like you know who illegal workers hurt the most ? poor Americans they take jobs that many poor whites and blacks and latinos take and cause wages to be lower ./ your that stupid

Werbung:
well boris you lug nut I have told you many times my family has black blood init and that I have dated black women from the time I was in grade school along with a couple Asian women and my first true love and wife was Latino ,I have been called a nigger lover by a co worker and he never made that mistake again because he was insulting the woman I was with . I have also told you about when the owner of a a company tod me it was getting to dark around her referring to the fact I had hired several black men and Latinos not because of race but because they had the best resume and interviewed well . Yet you think Im a raciest because I don't want people in my natin illegally taking AMERICAN job and hurting wages and taking up resources .
Do nimrods like you know who illegal workers hurt the most ? poor Americans they take jobs that many poor whites and blacks and latinos take and cause wages to be lower ./ your that stupid
Rave in all you like. You're a racist.

Back