down on the border

Werbung:
well boris you lug nut I have told you many times my family has black blood init and that I have dated black women from the time I was in grade school along with a couple Asian women and my first true love and wife was Latino ,I have been called a nigger lover by a co worker and he never made that mistake again because he was insulting the woman I was with . I have also told you about when the owner of a a company tod me it was getting to dark around her referring to the fact I had hired several black men and Latinos not because of race but because they had the best resume and interviewed well . Yet you think Im a raciest because I don't want people in my natin illegally taking AMERICAN job and hurting wages and taking up resources .
Do nimrods like you know who illegal workers hurt the most ? poor Americans they take jobs that many poor whites and blacks and latinos take and cause wages to be lower ./ your that stupid
One of the hazards of being an anti American poster is that the longer you do it, the harder it is to stay loyal to the anti Americans once you realize the anti Americans are telling lies and taking advantage of low information Democrats.

The process is destructive to the Leftist cause because when most decent good hearted semi intelligent people can no longer deceive, lie and pander to the world, they stop posting ignorantly.

One of the hazards of being an anti American poster is that the longer you do it, the harder it is to stay loyal to the anti Americans once you realize the anti Americans are telling lies and taking advantage of low information Democrats.

The process is destructive to the Leftist cause because when most decent good hearted semi intelligent people can no longer deceive, lie and pander to the world, they stop posting ignorantly.
Good point

Werbung:
Back