Drug legalization

Irishone21

We should legalize marijuana in America. It will help mitigate the violence. The rural areas and the city are to divided for America to live in harmony.

Werbung:
Yes, we should legalize marijuana in America. Wild Turkey 101 proof bourbon is legal. People snockered on booze sometimes get into fights. :eek: People smoking marijuana are too laid back and busy raiding the refrigerator to get into fights. Other illegal drugs ruin people's lives and should remain illegal.

People snockered on booze sometimes get into fights. :eek:

You ain't kidding mate.....

Europeans have created this wonderfully welcoming feel to the game of football its a kind of family entertainment that you can enjoy either before or after a game of football.

Whilst you Americans have your "tailgating" where you have family barbacues with a few beers and a chat with friends in the parking lot before going into the stadium for a good afternoons entertaiment, us Europeans have something slightly more energetic!!!

If you cannot get into the stadium to watch the game or if your team looses or if you just fancy letting off a bit of steam then you can enjoy "The Football Riot". Generally the idea is to get so tanked up on booze that you and your fellow supporters form together into threatening drunken mob and then you can start the Riot. Not just a small scuffle....Oh No... I mean a full scale, honest to god Riot Truck mobilising street battle. Basically the object of the exercise is pretty simple, trash the town you are in whist knifing a few of the there teams supporters or indeed anyone you fancy, drink some more beer to make sure you're just at the right level of inebriation so that you can attempt more violence and mayhem.

Once you get bored then you simply get on the train home have a wee snooze and off to work in the moring to that boring job in the premium accounts department for the XYZ Insurance Company Inc.!

......Now in this one at 38 second mark you will see a policeman in the middle of the street turn round and face the mob. He falls to the ground and is descended upon......

Smoke all the pot you want guys....I've never heard of a riot caused by dope smokers before!! If anything we should ban drink!!

Ah Scotsman, you Euros and your civil disobedience. I have seen better than those to be honest.
A few things Ill say. The first vid, at the 27-28second mark, you can clearly see the guy who threw the sucker punch. He is wearing a red and blue jersey and the dumbest looking cowboy hat I have ever seen. Either way, I saw something happen similar to that a week or so ago at the pub in my town. Instead of everyone checking to see if the guy was alright, most everyone went over the explain to the A$$hole who threw the punch that they didnt appreciate that by way of giving him a whoopin he hasnt ever had.
Then the second one, why the heck did the cops run away the first time? Let the hooligans charge, beat thier a$$es with nightsticks as they run by. I truly do hope that officer is alright. But the tactics put into use were partially responsible for that situation.

You ain't kidding mate.....

Europeans have created this wonderfully welcoming feel to the game of football its a kind of family entertainment that you can enjoy either before or after a game of football.

Whilst you Americans have your "tailgating" where you have family barbacues with a few beers and a chat with friends in the parking lot before going into the stadium for a good afternoons entertaiment, us Europeans have something slightly more energetic!!!

If you cannot get into the stadium to watch the game or if your team looses or if you just fancy letting off a bit of steam then you can enjoy "The Football Riot". Generally the idea is to get so tanked up on booze that you and your fellow supporters form together into threatening drunken mob and then you can start the Riot. Not just a small scuffle....Oh No... I mean a full scale, honest to god Riot Truck mobilising street battle. Basically the object of the exercise is pretty simple, trash the town you are in whist knifing a few of the there teams supporters or indeed anyone you fancy, drink some more beer to make sure you're just at the right level of inebriation so that you can attempt more violence and mayhem.

Once you get bored then you simply get on the train home have a wee snooze and off to work in the moring to that boring job in the premium accounts department for the XYZ Insurance Company Inc.!

......Now in this one at 38 second mark you will see a policeman in the middle of the street turn round and face the mob. He falls to the ground and is descended upon......

Smoke all the pot you want guys....I've never heard of a riot caused by dope smokers before!! If anything we should ban drink!!

I can only imagine the riots after a real sport that did not suck :)

Count me in. Shouldnt have been made illegal in the first place.

What were the 50 states that made marijuana illegal thinking when they all went and wrote those laws? Did they conspire against a harmless drug?

And that pesky FDA is so political. Why does it continue to think that the drug is harmful and has no beneficial use that cannot be better served by anther drug?

So the other day I was reading the paper and there was article about a guy who was arrested for having marijuana. Suddenly I realized that the article was describing an event in Australia. In a flash I realized that marijuana is not just illegal in the US.

In fact, according to this list most of the countries of the world have made it illegal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

So just why have so many countries thought that it was harmful?

Could it be that we've finally found an issue in which all agree?

I say legalize it and tax the *** out of it. It would still be cheaper than illegal pot, and we will have taken a lot of wind out of the economic sails of the criminal class, not to mention the truckload of money we'd save by not locking people up for pot.

Could it be that we've finally found an issue in which all agree?

I say legalize it and tax the *** out of it. It would still be cheaper than illegal pot, and we will have taken a lot of wind out of the economic sails of the criminal class, not to mention the truckload of money we'd save by not locking people up for pot.

As long as we regulate it too. Not to give Uncle Sam any power but to make sure that the harmful effects (whatever they are) are controlled.

why was pot made illegal? Easy
in the 60's/70's when the hippie and counter culture movements where gaining, anti war protests, and basically anti government movement was going on, the Government wanted to stop it. Its not really legal to go arrest a guy for being against the war, but smoking pot became a common thing in that culture...and something they could make illegal. Thus when they want bust up a anti war movement, they can just call it a drug bust and go after a large amount of those anti war people.

The war on Pot, was really just a war on Free Speech by other means.

make it legal, its a wast of tax payer money to police, is rarely harmful to anyone ( at least not more then so many other things that are legal) and has from the start been used to attack basic liberties. Pot was the days 9-11 excuse to attack our freedoms.

why was pot made illegal? Easy
in the 60's/70's when the hippie and counter culture movements where gaining, anti war protests, and basically anti government movement was going on, the Government wanted to stop it. Its not really legal to go arrest a guy for being against the war, but smoking pot became a common thing in that culture...and something they could make illegal. Thus when they want bust up a anti war movement, they can just call it a drug bust and go after a large amount of those anti war people.

The war on Pot, was really just a war on Free Speech by other means.

make it legal, its a wast of tax payer money to police, is rarely harmful to anyone ( at least not more then so many other things that are legal) and has from the start been used to attack basic liberties. Pot was the days 9-11 excuse to attack our freedoms.

Oooh. Good point. But wait. Does it square up with the facts?

When was pot first made illegal? And did these war protesters get squashed in the majority of other countries in the world that made pot illegal?

I believe that the reason pot isn't illegal is because the gov. can't regulate growth, and therefore tax it. It will never be legalized until they figure out a way to do that.

Werbung:
Dont you guys tax cigarettes? The Dutch Government taxes whacky baccy the same is it does ciggies.

What if any are the penalties for being caught growing your own?

Back