Drug test nancy pelosi

CHAINSAW

Nancy Pelosi needs to be drug tested, what drugs is she taking? to state;

"The Democrats will retain the House after the upcoming November elections."

This woman is 10000% delusional to even make such a STUPID remark. She needs to be sent back to Loony Tune World, California. She needs to be defeated!

Werbung:
Nancy Pelosi needs to be drug tested, what drugs is she taking? to state;

"The Democrats will retain the House after the upcoming November elections."

This woman is 10000% delusional to even make such a STUPID remark. She needs to be sent back to Loony Tune World, California. She needs to be defeated!

Agreed, but lets drug test all of them and if any are found to use mind altering drugs (like THC uses every day) they must resign their seat.

That might get ride of the entire Communist Party of American (DEMS) delegation in Congress. Yeepee!!!!

Nancy Pelosi needs to be drug tested, what drugs is she taking?

Lol. It's not drugs. It's embalming fluid. I've seen dead bodies before, and she is being prepared for the death of her career. Oh happy day!

I see that pocketfullofshells seems to be a very angry and unhappy person, either that or he/she is really a one of those left leaning liberals.

But to his/her point, yeah I can agree that Idiot Pelosi would not come out and say we are going to lose - what she SHOULD do is SHUT UP and NOT say anything.

Just like ObamaCare will create 4 million jobs, yeah right and the Sun will rise in the west tomorrow.

Werbung:
I see that pocketfullofshells seems to be a very angry and unhappy person, either that or he/she is really a one of those left leaning liberals.

But to his/her point, yeah I can agree that Idiot Pelosi would not come out and say we are going to lose - what she SHOULD do is SHUT UP and NOT say anything.

Just like ObamaCare will create 4 million jobs, yeah right and the Sun will rise in the west tomorrow.

I seem angry because I point out your posts was idiotic? Its not my fault anyone with half a brain would 1. know why she said it..and B..would have said same thing in her position...but I guess maybe your not one of those people...

Back