Earthquake his dc! God is pissed!

Planning is not all it takes, but it is totally necessary, and a great part of our generation didn't do it! Now, those who didn't do anything are complaining about those who did, and calling them less than American, etc.

It's nothing but sour grapes by people who are so full of themselves trying to make the world as it "should be" that reality is more than they can mentally get their head around. Like the fact that the realities of their policies are failures!

Do you think that Obama's and the dem's plan cares about you? REALLY? Then why are you worried? You won't have to pay as much as a person who has more than you if it is in fact fair as you are totally sold that it is.

Werbung:
sure they will...its only 2000 a month , come and get it! wait you want to cover more then just you, but also your husband or wife? ok 3,888 a month...unless you get sick, then we raise your rates and or cut you off...thanks for republicans ending obama care. wait your already sick? sorry not covered...

Exactly.

I have a friend who is in business for himself. He's 60, too young for Medicare, but not a part of any group health insurance, as he has a small business and doesn't work for corporate America. His tab is $1,000 per month.

Oh, and another grand for his wife (kids are grown up now).

Oh, and there is that little matter of the ten thousand dollar deductible.

And, that's at the age of 60, and with no history of health issues. Try getting coverage at 70.

or with a history of diabetes, heart problems, etc.

Ain't no way, fugitaboutit, not happening. Medicare is the only option once you leave the corporate world and the numbers on your birth certificate start saying "senior citizen."

Planning is not all it takes, but it is totally necessary, and a great part of our generation didn't do it! Now, those who didn't do anything are complaining about those who did, and calling them less than American, etc.

It's nothing but sour grapes by people who are so full of themselves trying to make the world as it "should be" that reality is more than they can mentally get their head around. Like the fact that the realities of their policies are failures!

Do you think that Obama's and the dem's plan cares about you? REALLY? Then why are you worried? You won't have to pay as much as a person who has more than you if it is in fact fair as you are totally sold that it is.

actually those who have more then me, often pay less...the Bull idea that somehow a equal payment in total dollars is fair...is one that says we should bankrupt the nation...in your idea..someone who makes min wage part time, and has 2 jobs to make ends meet...should pay the same dollar amount to be fair? so lets say they make 12,000 a year...less then a living wage...should we tax them 5000? And Warren Buffet also 5000 and call that fair?

I have a freind who was abused many times by more then a few people in her life starting as a young kid...she is pretty F'd up in the head, with other medical issues outside mental health...she in fact is under orders not to work...even if she wanted to she does not have much education and while can and has held jobs they where low pay...please tell me, how should she plan for 70 when we can't pay for health care bills now. Or is it her fault?

My GF has a major illness that has ment many long stays in the hospital, she still holds a job but its hard, but she pushed hard to do it..makes 50+ a year...medical bills have her so she lives with mom still rent free and still is behind on medical bills...so how should she plan for 70?

where I first grew up, half the kids I went to school with had parents with little education..little money, and we had a fairly run down school ( not the worst by any means but far far from the sub burb schools I had in later in life when moved) we had out of date books, where at this school we learned keyboards on typerighers...my new school had computer classes, smaller class sizes and far more up to date books and systems....the simple fact is that those who had parents with a education, money, and sent kids to better schools had and have a huge leg up on the rest of the kids...But I guess thats there fault they start with a big disadvantage...( and spare me the some poor guy made it big story...its the rare occurrence used to hold back funding and help for the majority)

But we should all just bow to your generation...because you think you earned it all, and want to leave the others nothing...

Exactly.

I have a friend who is in business for himself. He's 60, too young for Medicare, but not a part of any group health insurance, as he has a small business and doesn't work for corporate America. His tab is $1,000 per month.

Oh, and another grand for his wife (kids are grown up now).

Oh, and there is that little matter of the ten thousand dollar deductible.

And, that's at the age of 60, and with no history of health issues. Try getting coverage at 70.

or with a history of diabetes, heart problems, etc.

Ain't no way, fugitaboutit, not happening. Medicare is the only option once you leave the corporate world and the numbers on your birth certificate start saying "senior citizen."

the Right wants a death panel...and the death panels name shall be $$$$$$$

But we should all just bow to your generation...because you think you earned it all, and want to leave the others nothing...

I earned what I earned. I don't expect you to take care of my next generation, why do you expect me to take care of yours? Thanks for the boring life story. No one cares about what book you had to use, just like no one cares about any discrimination I had to endure. Get it?

You should love the idea of death panels then, it will leave more for the "next generation".

There are always going to be sob stories, and people you dated that fit every underdog bill ever designed apparently. Good for you.

Oh I forgot! While you're trying to figure out how anybody will live without Medicare because it will cost so much, you might want to wonder how many doctors are even going to accept it in 5 years! That's already happening, so your secondary better be good too. Of course all of those doctors must certainly be Republicans don't you think? Sure you do!

Oh I forgot! While you're trying to figure out how anybody will live without Medicare because it will cost so much, you might want to wonder how many doctors are even going to accept it in 5 years! That's already happening, so your secondary better be good too. Of course all of those doctors must certainly be Republicans don't you think? Sure you do!

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

What does that have to do with earthquakes?

Getting lossed, are you? :rolleyes::D:D:D

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

What does that have to do with earthquakes?

Getting lossed, are you?

What is "lossed"? The illiterate lib term for lost?

Maybe you should learn to read and then apply that knowledge to all of the posts in a thread. How did you live so long, putting the 5th grade mentality spin that you put on everything?

Maybe you should learn to read and then apply that knowledge to all of the posts in a thread. How did you live so long, putting the 5th grade mentality spin that you put on everything?

You mean "putting the 5th grade mentality spin" by labeling anything you are opposed to as "lib", then trying to make a thread about an earthquake about medicare and partisan politics?

Or about obfuscating the meaning of a post by focusing on an unfortunate spelling error?

Why not just admit that your post wound up in the wrong forum, and get on with your life?

Here's the real reason for the earthquake. It has nothing to do with "libs", nor Medicare:

97291_600.jpg

I guess these days anyone can be Phi Beta Kappa!

Maybe you should start a petition to have me stripped of that honor! ;):)

So, you think you can retire without Medicare? Really?

Nobody, but nooobody is going to sell you medical insurance at any price once you're past the age of 65. Ain't gonna happen, forgetaboutit, no way.

Hey PLC, WHO do ya think posted this, and took it down that road? Was it.....YOU!

Why not just admit that your post wound up in the wrong forum, and get on with your life?

Wanna take your own advice?

Werbung:
I guess these days anyone can be Phi Beta Kappa!

Maybe you should start a petition to have me stripped of that honor!

Oh you can keep it, since the STEGASAURUS who honored you probably felt sorry for ya!:D

Back