election fraud lies continue from desantis

pjmret

“In 2020, Florida ran an efficient, transparent election that avoided the major problems we saw in other states. At the same time, the election was not perfect, which is why we continue our efforts to ensure the integrity of our elections,” said Governor Ron DeSantis.

or was he saying the "major problems" were trump and trump morons lying about the election? nah...just desantis lying again. There were no actual, credible "major problems" in the elections.

"Federal election infrastructure officials said in a joint statement on Thursday that the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history.""

"Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election."

nothing new to see here, just more anti-american lies from republicans

Werbung:
Republicans are on the record for saying, if they win, the elections was fair. If the Democrats win, there was election/voter fraud involved.
However between the Red State gerrymandering and Republicans removing legitimate voters off the voter rolls, it is the Republicans that are doing the election frauds. Cheating is the only way they can win elections

The sad part is most of the low iq followers really believe it. In spite of all the evidence available they persist. It must be a second surge of delusions inspired by Trump wanting money to fund his lifestyle. A type of pass the hat around for being a fascist.

The glaring obvious is how fraud suddenly appeared with the election of Biden. Now they take their riding instructions from the greatest fraudster ever elected and still willingly paying for the privilege of being told lies.
The intelligence of these people is truly gobsmacking.

Werbung:
The sad part is most of the low iq followers really believe it. In spite of all the evidence available they persist. It must be a second surge of delusions inspired by Trump wanting money to fund his lifestyle. A type of pass the hat around for being a fascist.

The glaring obvious is how fraud suddenly appeared with the election of Biden. Now they take their riding instructions from the greatest fraudster ever elected and still willingly paying for the privilege of being told lies.
The intelligence of these people is truly gobsmacking.
I think you are glorifying gobsmackers. If only.
For example, on another political site, one Trumpster said the President can declassify anything he wants in 7 seconds. Anything! 7 seconds! Never mind Trump is not the President anymore.
They are even denying there is a procedure for declassifying documents. Why? Because they can't find the information on how it is done. Imagine that. A MAGA type can't find some obvious facts!
Too often, the Trumpsters don't even lower themselves to the gobsmacking level.
Excuse me while I go find my blood pressure meds,

Back