End of the McCain age "issue"

Thanks top gun, those videos really put into perspective just how old this man is. Besides being older than the Golden Gate Bridge, did you know he's older than Mount Rushmore? Know wonder he can't remember anything.

Since you want "relevant facts" Here's some more about your sickly forgetful and cancer ridden candidate. This is again about his surgery in 2000:

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1779596,00.html

No intelligent voter is going to be impressed by this BS - the continued blather on this isssue, besides making it's perpetrators look foolish, only serves to underline the lack of substance of the Obamabots and the incompetence of their candidate. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
No intelligent voter is going to be impressed by this BS - the continued blather on this isssue, besides making it's perpetrators look foolish, only serves to underline the lack of substance of the Obamabots and the incompetence of their candidate. :rolleyes:

Actually if McCain were to be elected president I would much rather he stay alive as opposed to having whatever neo fascist VP he is going to be forced to select take over.

However, the facts are the facts and as it stands now, we have a candidate in John McCain who not only has exhibited symptoms of Alhziemers but has a well documented history of cancer.

Like it or not McCain's age is going to be an issue. A CBS/NYT poll of a couple months ago asked Americans what the best age is for a president. A majority (55%) preferred someone in their 50s, while a president in his or her 40s was second (with 26%). How many preferred someone in their 70s? Less than one percent. Other polls have shown similar results, McCain's age and the health problems associated with his advanced age hurt him with voters.

Actually if McCain were to be elected president I would much rather he stay alive as opposed to having whatever neo fascist VP he is going to be forced to select take over.

Ooooo, I'm sure I speak for us all when I express my gratitude for your cold-blooded calculus.

However, the facts are the facts and as it stands now, we have a candidate in John McCain who not only has exhibited symptoms of Alhziemers but has a well documented history of cancer.

History isn't current reality, and your "alzheimer's" crapola has no basis in fact - it's just the slur du jour of the wingnut left.

Like it or not McCain's age is going to be an issue

It's been disposed of - continuing to blabber about it just makes libs look bad with the most vile kind of negative campaigning, and probably puts more senior citizens in the republican camp.

It's been disposed of - continuing to blabber about it just makes libs look bad with the most vile kind of negative campaigning, and probably puts more senior citizens in the republican camp.

Actually you are wrong about that also. It appears, those that would know best, seniors have the most concern about McCain's advanced age.

From a Pew survey:

"In general, McCain's age is of greater concern to older voters than it is to younger voters,'' Pew adds. "Just 24 percent of voters under age 35 themselves believe that, at 71, McCain is too old to serve. But among voters who themselves are of retirement age, 40 percent say that McCain is too old."

Actually you are wrong about that also. It appears, those that would know best, seniors have the most concern about McCain's advanced age.

From a Pew survey:

40% of seniors expressed the too old idea - that leaves 60% to be insulted by the age slur campaign.

Even 48% of democrats don't say he's too old.

The methodology section didn't say when they took the poll, but it certainly was before McCain's clean bill of health report was issued - the results now probably would be different.

Try again. :)

I think his age is a valid issue, even more so when you have to look at who his VP will be. Also if he can talk about Obama being to inexperianced...then his being around forever should be fair gaim.

That said Age is not a issue for me, I think he could serve 4 years no problem, will judge next 4 at that time, if he he won and was looking for 2nd term

Let me clarify something here. Because McCain has let a few reporters glance at his medical records we are supposed to put aside that he would be the oldest person elected POTUS? Based on that? Libs, its gonna take more than that, you know it.

To be honest, I am less concerned about his age than his total realignment with the Bush administration in such a lock step fashion. His age is a concern, but its shift in policies that have scared me more lately. I respect the man, he is a fine Senator. But his window for being President in past IMHO. Fresh leadership in America is what we need.

McCain issued his health report - he's perfectly healthy. According to his internist, he's "considerably younger than his chronological age based on his cardiovascular fitness.". His mother is campaigning with him now - perfectly lucid, and not even a walker or cane or anything. Age? 95 Looks like the Obamoonies might have to deal with real issues now. :)

Hell, he's a grouchy old geezer!:D

Not only that, he needs LIE ber man to whisper into his ear and tell him the difference between Shiites and Sunnis. He's prone to too many gaffes. I hate to break it to you, but..HE'S TOAST!:cool:

The worst candidate for POTUS since Dole.

Get ready for this if Obama quotes Abraham Lincoln in any of his debates with McCain.

McCain's response: I knew Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was a friend of mine. My Friend you are no Abraham Lincoln...
:D

And it goes back a lot further than that... look and see PROOF!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJD_8esz4o

Get ready for this if Obama quotes Abraham Lincoln in any of his debates with McCain.

McCain's response: I knew Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was a friend of mine. My Friend you are no Abraham Lincoln...
:D

And it goes back a lot further than that... look and see PROOF!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJD_8esz4o

I would rather have an old man for President than a young man who will raise taxes, increase unemployment benefits, pull out of Iraq (which will ruin the Middle East and any US cred left, not to mention skyrocket gas prices), and attempt to increase the size of government by nationalizing healthcare etc..

If Obama or anyone in the government for that matter was really concerned about the price of oil, why are we so opposed to not building new refinaries domestically, why do we not drill in alaska, and why do we prevent the drilling in the oceans? If any of these politicians really cared about the price of oil they would be pushing for these measures.

And, for all you Obama fans, if he does get elected, we will not pull out of Iraq anytime soon, and there will be no nationalized healthcare (too many moderate democrats in the senate). So basically all you get is a President who wants to increase government and give people benefits for not working... Sounds worthless to me.

40% of seniors expressed the too old idea - that leaves 60% to be insulted by the age slur campaign.

Even 48% of democrats don't say he's too old.

The methodology section didn't say when they took the poll, but it certainly was before McCain's clean bill of health report was issued - the results now probably would be different.

)

It's not a "clean bill of health" when it reveals McCain had undisclosed cancer surgery as little as 3 months ago. Surgery that he effectively kept hidden from the public throughout the primary season.

Face it, this old man is obviously suffering from the early stages of dementia..he needs the traitor Joe Lieberman whispering in his ear to tell the difference between Sunni and Shiite. He has been pronounced "not cured" of his cancer by the director of the melanoma risk-assessment program at Philadelphia's Fox Chase Cancer Center.

Something else to consider, though he likes to trot out his aged mother, McCain's father died at age 70, his grandfather at 61. This man, at his advanced age, should be scouting out a good nursing home to reside in...he is too old to be president.

I think his age is a valid issue, even more so when you have to look at who his VP will be. Also if he can talk about Obama being to inexperianced...then his being around forever should be fair gaim.

His being "around forever" means he has depth of experience, as opposed to Obama the intern who has only his "change" mantra.

Let me clarify something here. Because McCain has let a few reporters glance at his medical records we are supposed to put aside that he would be the oldest person elected POTUS?

What is exactly the origin of this "few reporters" myth? The major network people saw it, including hyperlib keith olbermann.

To be honest, I am less concerned about his age than his total realignment with the Bush administration in such a lock step fashion.

Another myth. Prove what you say with a point by point comparison.

Fresh leadership in America is what we need.

What do you mean "fresh"? This is a meaningless term that libs throw around to avoid substantive debate.

Werbung:
:D It's called humor. You may want to look into it. Come November you're going to need something to pick up your spirits a bit!

Everybody should look at these though. One is dead serious the other humorous.

People will have to choose which is scarier for themselves. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJldEj0RePg

Whatta you say you take your "humor" to the humor section, and quit cluttering a debate thread. The grownups are have a conversation.

Back