End of the McCain age "issue"

"he has since reversed his course on falwell and actively sought endorsements from rod parsely and john hagee,"

john mccain disagreed with jerry falwell in 2002. jerry falwell died may 15, 2007. that means that there are five years in which mccain could have reversed his position (and DID reverse his position- see: PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER DURRRR), making my statement correct.

see the torture thing, where i wrote "cbsnews" after i quoted something? that's called a "citation!!" when you're writing a research paper, you don't staple the books you looked at to the back, you just say what the books were.

you're not even willing to accept a real, valid, substantiated criticism of your candidate. maybe you're the cultist, you threadsh_tting troll.

and i choose to attack you in the faint hope that you have a soul and feel a tiny bit bad about other people talking sh*t about you, it has nothing to do with my opinion on the strength of my own argument. naturally, it doesn't matter what i say, you'll just dismiss it anyway, so you just keep on thinking what you want, you troglodyte homunculus.

Werbung:
"he has since reversed his course on falwell and actively sought endorsements from rod parsely and john hagee,"

john mccain disagreed with jerry falwell in 2002. jerry falwell died may 15, 2007. that means that there are five years in which mccain could have reversed his position (and DID reverse his position- see: PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER DURRRR), making my statement correct.

Don't try to wiggle out of it Captain Liemaster - your original post was intended to portray McCain as CURRENTLY seeking Hagee's endorsement, when in fact he has denounced him and rejected his support.

see the torture thing, where i wrote "cbsnews" after i quoted something? that's called a "citation!!" when you're writing a research paper, you don't staple the books you looked at to the back, you just say what the books were.

Ooooooo - let me try: "Sh__ is icecream." -cbsnews

Provide a CITATION (date, location (the net? TV), speaker?) or a link to a citation.

you're not even willing to accept a real, valid, substantiated criticism of your candidate. maybe you're the cultist, you threadsh_tting troll.

You're a little baby throwing a tantrum because your propaganda balloon has been deflated. :)

and i choose to attack you in the faint hope that you have a soul and feel a tiny bit bad about other people talking sh*t about you, it has nothing to do with my opinion on the strength of my own argument. naturally, it doesn't matter what i say, you'll just dismiss it anyway, so you just keep on thinking what you want, you troglodyte homunculus.

:D BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE :D

Don't try to wiggle out of it Captain Liemaster - your original post was intended to portray McCain as CURRENTLY seeking Hagee's endorsement, when in fact he has denounced him and rejected his support.

hagee endorsed mccain, yes? at some point?

mccain later denounced hagee because he's a bigoted idiot. yes, ok?

now, how did hagee come to endorse mccain? and to appear publicly with him in announcing the endorsement? as a major figure in the evangelical community, mccain's campiagn had no shortage of opportunities to vet hagee before accepting his endorsement. mccain, clearly, welcomed hagee's support. nowhere did i ever say that mccain is seeking hagee's support RIGHT NOW, i said that he had chosen RECENTLY to seek hagee's endorsement. 6 months ago is pretty recent, no?

man, it's hard to argue with someone who claims that everything you say is not what you said, and refuses to follow even the tiniest logical jump if it isn't linked from the national review, or whatever passes for an unbiased source in his alternate universe fantasy world.

btw, why bother refuting my cbs citiation? there's no editorializing in it, in fact it's pro-mccain if anything. my opinion is what i feel to be a logical conclusion based on the facts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/20/politics/main3852533.shtml?source=RSSattr=Politics_3852533

there's the link, please explain how this changes anything.

hagee endorsed mccain, yes? at some point?

mccain later denounced hagee because he's a bigoted idiot. yes, ok?

Here, once again, in its entirety, is what you said:

mccain called jerry falwell and his ilk "agents of intolerance" in 2002. he has since reversed his course on falwell and actively sought endorsements from rod parsely and john hagee, among other intolerant, bigoted, pig evangelical bobbleheads.

It's clearly designed to leave the impression that McCain is trying to get Hagee's support NOW, leaving off that he has since "since" denounced him. Your evil attempt at distorting the truth is as clear as a bell.

now, how did hagee come to endorse mccain? and to appear publicly with him in announcing the endorsement? as a major figure in the evangelical community, mccain's campiagn had no shortage of opportunities to vet hagee before accepting his endorsement.

Note that NOW you are raising another issue - your original deliberate distortion of the truth remains.

Having said that, who knows why they didn't vet him? I don't and you don't. All kinds of mistakes are made during campaigns, as we certainly have seen this season. McCain's campaign has suffered from very low funding from the beginning - maybe their was no time or money to check the guy? The suggestion that McCain is an anti-semite, or any of that lunatic's other ideas, is absurd on its face. I'd never even heard of him before this stuff - my guess is neither did McCain.

mccain, clearly, welcomed hagee's support. nowhere did i ever say that mccain is seeking hagee's support RIGHT NOW, i said that he had chosen RECENTLY to seek hagee's endorsement. 6 months ago is pretty recent, no?

He simply wasn't aware of what he was getting. Did he sit in Hagee's pew for 20 years?

Noooooooooooooo.............

man, it's hard to argue with someone who claims that everything you say is not what you said, and refuses to follow even the tiniest logical jump if it isn't linked from the national review, or whatever passes for an unbiased source in his alternate universe fantasy world.

Oh c'mon - now you're just mentally masturbating - you clearly tried to get away with a distortion, and you were caught red-handed - that's the beginning middle and end of it.

btw, why bother refuting my cbs citiation? there's no editorializing in it, in fact it's pro-mccain if anything. my opinion is what i feel to be a logical conclusion based on the facts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/20/politics/main3852533.shtml?source=RSSattr=Politics_3852533

there's the link, please explain how this changes anything.

Oh great, AT LAST the link - I'll check it out. Now, how's about you put these in the original post from now on?

"in 2002. he has since"

this covers all time between 2002 and today. mccain DID, in fact, do what i claimed within that time frame. the denouncement is secondary the INITIAL DESIRE to claim the support (or so i claim).

YOU are the one distorting things, because there is no factual basis on which to argue with it.

sometime between 2002 and today, mccain did seek the endorsements of john hagee and rod parsely. at some point after that, he denounced them. the fact remains that he sought the support of people he once claimed were "agents of intolerance."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjah3lDJvQ&feature=related

"in 2002. he has since"

this covers all time between 2002 and today. mccain DID, in fact, do what i claimed within that time frame. the denouncement is secondary the INITIAL DESIRE to claim the support (or so i claim).

YOU are the one distorting things, because there is no factual basis on which to argue with it.

sometime between 2002 and today, mccain did seek the endorsements of john hagee and rod parsely. at some point after that, he denounced them. the fact remains that he sought the support of people he once claimed were "agents of intolerance."

I can't believe anyone is even arguing with you on this. Doesn't everyone in The United States of America have at least one TV! Even FIXED NEWS has had stories on it.

I mean COME ON! They can't be showing Gomer Pyle reruns on that big of a loop can they!!!
:D

"in 2002. he has since"

You are a lying little bug which I have pinned to the dissecting board of truth. :D You can wiggle all your little legs frantically, and make all the insect noises you want, and you'll still stay right where you are .... pinned. ;)

Werbung:
We knows McCain is three things. A pandering FLIP FLOPPER. Now a complete lockstep Bushy. And a very old man that's been battling cancer on and off for years.
Add to that the old age forgetfulness that he himself has talked about... the nodding off at major public political events and meetings... and the major surgeries he's supposed to be getting to replace both shoulders... and people see this is not the up on his game guy we need to turn around the Bush debacle!

That's just being honest & observative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJgUSl3wa_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j41OKFy6vJY

Back