Estactic Crowds Greet President Obama At Youth Camp.

sarasara

‘LA Times Newspaper’.
June 16. 2013.

Headlines;
Great Joy In Illinois at Presidents Visit to Obama Youth Camp.
President congratulates Ambassador Carter on reunification of Palestine.

Rapturous scenes greeted President Obama as his motorcade swept into Camp Marcus Garvey for his 3rd Address To American Youth.

As the President waved to an adoring crowd of local Democrats at the gates, members of his elite Mohammed Ali force dealt harshly but fairly with a small demonstration by Republicans calling for the release from detention of former Senator John McCain.

“I stand before you today,” The President commenced to enormous cheers from the two hundred thousand crowd of Obama Youth, “In the full consequence of an impassioned plea by a young mother from Ohio who spoke of the glorious deliverance of her son from the shackles of racism and the consciousness of white superiority that had dogged his father and his father for generations of time since the commencement of the slave trade.

Today from sea to shining sea our youth have changed and they have changed America.”

At which point the crowds of jubliant teens; overwhelmed with the joy of a visit from the Great Liberator, rose to their feet and shouted “Yes We Can! Yes We Can!” at the top of their young lungs.

The President also spoke warmly of the successful efforts of Ambassador Carter in Palestine.

“Yes we Can!...I know all of you today want to send endearments to a great American Jimmy Carter. In the new America we no longer subscribe to the so-called superiority of Western values; values formed out of oppression, conquest and colonialism beginning while America suffered under the yoke of British Imperialism and which concluded in the formation of a Constitution of white racist dominance that led to the old American political system in Washington. A system which is now thankfully radically reformed and extended, to be inclusive of all and no longer a few, and reformed in a spirit of hope and change by the great Democrat party.

We have also turned this country away from a notion of superiority over our African and Middle Eastern brothers and comrades. We have, you and I, worked hard to remove a sense of white supremacist superiority about America that had it’s roots in the wave upon wave of white immigrants; often the scum of Europe, who descended on our peaceful plains and slaughtered native American and Buffalo alike. That had it’s roots in an insidious cult of Anglo-Saxon hegemony that the Pilgrim fathers, who sailed from racist England, suffered initially upon the peaceful natives of Massachusetts, and then upon the whole nation, a false sense of pride and patriotism that has now been brought to an end.

In this spirit our friends in Syria and Iran and all our Arab and Muslim brethren have buried many decades of bitterness and division and hope has returned to Palestine. “

More cheering from the obviously delighted crowd and a young girl ran to the stage to throw rose petals at the feet of the President.

“The ending of the damage sown by the Jim Crow Balfour declaration; the dissolution of the State of Israel and of Hamas, Hizbollah and Fateh has brought Arab and Jew together in a unified, non racist, non sectarian Palestine in which Jewish and Arab youth can live side by side in peace as one, sharing the Holy Land together.

And we Thank President Meshal for his service in that regard along with the brave young men and women of our reformed peacekeeping forces who together, hand in hand with the armies of Syria and Iran, brought peace to the ‘peoples of the book’ in Palestine, and by virtue of that change; right across the Middle East.

Today, thanks to our efforts, America no longer has enemies only friends, she...ugh..has no more battles to fight, and no more ally to defend, and no more need to develop weapons systems. Reperations to the victims of Americas Imperial crimes have been made and that has brought security at home.

“In conclusion let me express the sincere regrets of Mother Michelle that she could not be here today. Her tireless work to reform our education system makes many demands on her time. But she loves you all and I love you all. “

Waving and smiling cheerily to the crowd the President was then rushed away by helicopter to Camp David where he attended a national security council briefing on the the unrest in Montana, where terrorist forces holding much of the countryside are hiding out in a heavily armed compound belonging to a Christian conservative sect.

Attachments

• z971.jpg
    z971.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1
Werbung:
Werbung:
CHORUS:
Liberals were having trouble
What a sad, sad story
Needed a new leader to restore
their former glory
Where, oh, where was he?
Where could that Great man be?
We looked around and then we found
A Leader just for you and me!

LEAD TENOR SUPERDELIGATE:
And now it’s…
Springtime for Obama and Mother Michelle
Chicago is happy and gay! (that’s for sure!)
We’re marching to a faster pace
Look out, here comes the Black Power Race!

Springtime for Hamas and Beit Hanoun
Gaza’s a fine land once more!
Springtime for Fateh and Palestine
we promise there wont be much Gore!
Watch out Sderotians
We’re going on a tour!

CHORUS:
It’s springtime for Liberals and MSM
..Winter for Tel Aviv and Bat Yam
Springtime for Democratic Change and Hope
Oh Jesus..Here Comes the POPE!

SUPERDELIGATE: ‘CHE’:
I was born in Frisco bay und that is why they call me ‘Che!’
SUPERDELIGATE “Richiebill”:
Don’t be stupid, be a smarty, join the democratic party!

TED:
The Man is coming, the Man is coming, the Man is coming!
SUPERDELIGATE #1:
Yes We Can!
SUPERDELIGATE #2:
Yes We Can!
LEAD TENOR SUPERDELIGATE:
Yes We CAAANNNN!

Barak:
Heil myself
Heil to me
I’m the panther
out to change
our history
Heil myself
Raise your hand
There’s no greater
anti-racist in the land!
Everything I do, I do for you!

CHORUS:
Yes, you do!

Barak:
It ain’t no myst’ry
If it’s politics or hist’ry
The thing you gotta know is
Ev’rything is show biz!

Chorus: Theres no Jews like no Jews, there’s no Jews at all!
Superdeligate: You mean...there’s...no Jews?
Did our leader overdo it?
Did his message missconstrue it?
O now we’ve come to really rue it!
Looks like we got outta line?
Letting Jimmy sort out Palestine!

Attachments

• z972.jpg
    z972.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Back