Europe is more humane than America is

Werbung:
Dogtower, Yes I agree the Catholic church was slow to change. Advances in Medical science has become so rapid that the Church had to state that any treatment that just prolong life when death was inevitable was not necessary according to its moral laws. In other words life support could be turn off.

Thats the reason i voted Democrat sometimes. Cause Catholics believe you shouldnt be cured or get to see or hear again. People with blindness deafness or with a diease is the way GOD wants them to me. And John McCain felt that way is the reason i voted for Obama.

Thats the reason i voted Democrat sometimes. Cause Catholics believe you shouldnt be cured or get to see or hear again. People with blindness deafness or with a diease is the way GOD wants them to me. And John McCain felt that way is the reason i voted for Obama.
This is not Catholic teaching. WE do not believe that men born blind or deaf should not be cured. Catholic hospitals try to cured both and many cures are taken place at Lourdes.

This is not Catholic teaching. WE do not believe that men born blind or deaf should not be cured. Catholic hospitals try to cured both and many cures are taken place at Lourdes.

Then why did John McCain said if elected he was gonna veto stem cell research?

Steveox. I am not an American so don't know why he said this. Catholics are opposed to creating stem cells for IVF and then destroying them. But they are not oppose to research into adult stem cells.

Werbung:
Stem cells are making progress every year. Im deaf with type 2 diabetes i used to hear with an hearing aid for over 40 years and done great with them. I want Diabetes cured and i want to hear again. I dont approve implaints cause its not normal hearing.

Back