Experts who actually understand business and market values claim Trump undervalued his property by billions of dollars

No good American claims the Democrats have more than adequately refuted all the evidence of voting fraud against them.

people dont go around refuting claims with no evidence.
no intelligent american would expect democrats to do that.
only a moron would expect that.
can a moron be a good american? sure, as long as they dont claim an election is stolen with no credible proof :)

Werbung:
Trump just joked among his buddies about touching women's privates, but that was long before he became a Republican running for office.
No he didn't. He is known for it. It doesn't matter when he did it. You are supporting a sexually assault criminal. But you never say anything about churches full of ring reaming pastors etc. All done under gods guidance of course. After all he watches everybody all day and night.

However, his political opponent did not just talk but did grab the privates of his unwilling aide in the Capitol building at a place and time he thought nobody would ever see him.
Prove it with irrefutable evidence not fox news bites. Who saw him?

people dont go around refuting claims with no evidence.
no intelligent american would expect democrats to do that.
only a moron would expect that.
can a moron be a good american? sure, as long as they dont claim an election is stolen with no credible proof :)
Democrats lie when they say Americans do not need the fraud evidence examined or refuted because Americans are duty bound to take the Democrat's word at face value that they would never stoop so low as to commit voting fraud.

Democrats lie when they say Americans do not need the fraud evidence examined or refuted because Americans are duty bound to take the Democrat's word at face value that they would never stoop so low as to commit voting fraud.

oh, i'm sure SOME "need" it. republicans are the neediest snowflakes i've ever seen. lol
but democrats dont need to refute it, since you lost every court case, there is nothing credible to refute
no need to take democrdats word for it, the court findings are public, moron. duh.
god you are stupid

oh, i'm sure SOME "need" it. republicans are the neediest snowflakes i've ever seen. lol
but democrats dont need to refute it, since you lost every court case, there is nothing credible to refute
no need to take democrdats word for it, the court findings are public, moron. duh.
god you are stupid
Democrats feel they do not need to refute voting fraud evidence that government officials, courts, and especially their lying cheerleaders in the leftist media loudly proclaim do not need to be examined or discussed.

Werbung:
Democrats feel they do not need to refute voting fraud evidence that government officials, courts, and especially their lying cheerleaders in the leftist media loudly proclaim do not need to be examined or discussed.
They arevright
There is no credible evidence so there is nothing to refute
Only mor9ns would pander to you morons and dens aren't morons like Republicans are

Back