Experts who actually understand business and market values claim Trump undervalued his property by billions of dollars

Trump has been falsely accused
Stay on topic. Trump is a crook and was found so.
He refused a jury so don't use that excuse.
Trump has been falsely accused and wrongly convicted of more crimes by his crooked sworn political enemies than any other politician in history.

Werbung:
Trump has been falsely accused

Trump has been falsely accused and wrongly convicted of more crimes by his crooked sworn political enemies than any other politician in history.
Of course and everyone is against him. Not because he's a nice guy but he's selling too many bibles and the godbotherers don't like it. For an extra $20 he can arrange personal blessings for all the suckers who support him and boy, they sure are gonna need it.

Of course and everyone is against him. Not because he's a nice guy but he's selling too many bibles and the godbotherers don't like it. For an extra $20 he can arrange personal blessings for all the suckers who support him and boy, they sure are gonna need it.
God's enemies are currently turning the US into a 'hell-hole' nation of godless perverts and crooks.

God's enemies are currently turning the US into a 'hell-hole' nation of godless perverts and crooks.
Of course they are and Trump is the biggest crook and whore jockey.
Grabs them on the pussy and you can guess the rest.
It's all democrats fault.

Of course they are and Trump is the biggest crook and whore jockey.
Grabs them on the pussy and you can guess the rest.
It's all democrats fault.
Trump just joked among his buddies about touching women's privates, but that was long before he became a Republican running for office. However, his political opponent did not just talk but did grab the privates of his unwilling aide in the Capitol building at a place and time he thought nobody would ever see him.

who are these "experts"? lol. the article doesn't name any. hahahahahah

"his brands are arguably more well-known across the world, and his success in both business"
yes, trump vodka, trump steak, trump university, etc...all huge successes. oh wait...hahahahahhahaha

Trump just joked among his buddies about touching women's privates, but that was long before he became a Republican running for office. However, his political opponent did not just talk but did grab the privates of his unwilling aide in the Capitol building at a place and time he thought nobody would ever see him.
a jury recently believed he did more than joke. No jury has said that about his political opponent
you need to pay attention so you dont look so stupid.

Stay on topic. Trump is a crook and was found so.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

....A NUMBER OF TIMES, in fact.

a jury recently believed he did more than joke. No jury has said that about his political opponent
you need to pay attention so you dont look so stupid.
Was Trump found guilty of rape? No. Were the rape claims made by Tara Reade ever investigated and resolved? No, because crooked officials blocked investigations and covered up evidence.

Was Trump found guilty of rape? No. Were the rape claims made by Tara Reade ever investigated and resolved? No, because crooked officials blocked investigations and covered up evidence.

his civil trial found him liable for sexual assault, as I said.
more than joking, as I said. duh.

i have a jury trial, you have the usual right wing blather about crooked officials. lol.
it must be sad living in your pathetic world where you have to constantly live on allegations and blather and avoid facts lol

his civil trial found him liable for sexual assault, as I said.
more than joking, as I said. duh.

i have a jury trial, you have the usual right wing blather about crooked officials. lol.
it must be sad living in your pathetic world where you have to constantly live on allegations and blather and avoid facts lol
You prove that crooks can get innocent people convicted on bogus charges and can get other crooks off the hook without being charged for the crimes they did commit.

You prove that crooks can get innocent people convicted on bogus charges and can get other crooks off the hook without being charged for the crimes they did commit.
no, i proved that trump was found liable for sexual assault by a jury.
because its a public record. duh

not to mention fraud too of course.

he's a disgusting human being.

Werbung:
Back