Exxon again posts record profits

Werbung:
Nah they will just pay till they dont get enough profit to bother doing the job and then we will be in a bind.

Did you hear Obamas new idea? Give another stim check but this time of 1,000.00 and make the oil companys pay for it over a period of 5 years.

Yes the audacity of hope in that is absolutely incredible!!

I mean there are not even any lame excuses for why that is justified.

I do not think so, he would have to pass one, but with a Democratic congress I doubt that would be a problem.

That idea is amazingly unbelievable and scary as all get out!!

For this reason alone no one should vote for O. If you are in a solidly democratic state by all means vote for a libertarian. If you are in a republican or a swing state by all means vote for M.

For those of you who like O but are honest enough to see the danger in this at the very least vote for a republican congress when you vote for O. The balance will keep the POTUS from being too strong. No President whether Repub or Dem or Lib should be too strong.

It is just a way for them to raise your taxes and make you feel good about. Quite frankly most people are to dumb or do not care enough to notice.

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

It is even harder for people to recognize this because the "they" is sometimes liberals and sometimes neocons.

I think it is why many young people are liberals, because they are broke and empathize with the world.

After they go off and start making money and see how much is being taken, many become republicans ;)

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."

Thank goodness for recovered liberals.

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."

Yep :D Love Mr. Churchill. Although he was not the one to first say it if I remember right.

Werbung:

I never had a heart, because I've ALWAYS been conservative!:D

Back