faith, suggestion, validation, reality, reason...and more

GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustus

1. * You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
    2. * You have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage.
    3. * Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
    4. * You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    5. * You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    6. * You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
    7. * At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    8. * At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
    9. * While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
above is a list of simple and harmless statements​
do any fit you?

Werbung:
    2. * You have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage.
    3. * Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
    4. * You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    5. * You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    7. * At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    8. * At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
    9. * While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
above is a list of simple and harmless statements​
do any fit you?

OK I will bite!

1. No
2. yes
3. no
4. no
5. yes
6. yes
7. no
8. no
9. yes

now tell me the punch line :confused:

Werbung:

NOpe

2. * You have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage. I don't know, who knows maybe I can do mind control but don't know. But am going to guess no?

Nope, more a cocky SOB most of the time

Change is good so yes

5. * You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof. It is dumb to just eccept just anyones statement as proof. It deepends on who said it, and the nature of what they say.

How else to you get better?

Of course, at times, but not most of the time. Sometimes its a hard call, and if you don't question it, you can't make sure it was in fact correct so you know to do that same thing again should it come up.

8. * At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. I call it Am and PM....don't talk to me when I just got up.

I am not perfect, but I have so far managed to not kill myself and function.

Back