Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

We disagree blm is a black supremist group that has Marist leaders who attacked out nation and aligned with the democrat party as Antifa is also lined with the demo party Thery are a bunch of dopers and freaks who are bat crazy stupid

BLM's existence is a reaction to police brutality. That isn't a statement of support or condemnation. noting that it's not a right or left motivation, it is a social justice reaction. Not arguing for or against them. However, it must be noted that I do not condone violence of any kind. Peaceful protests, that I do support under the first amendment. If members of BLM happen to be predominantly democrats, it's because that is the fact about blacks in general, and, as such, it is an incidental (as opposed to a causal) fact. However, it is clear that Republicans will try and get traction out of it an twist the narrative to forward a right wing agenda, while, at the same time, ignore and, in a fit of cognitive dissonance, gloss over the significance of a US President, elected by Republicans, whose rhetoric drove a mob to madness in a juggernaut of rage in which they chanted 'stop the steal', to attack the US Capitol, the seat of US Democracy, a epic historical event which will be talked about in academia for centuries to come, which resulted in the Senate Majority leader, on the floor of the senate, to declare.

"A mob was assaulting the capitol in HIS name, these criminals were carrying HIS banners, hanging on HIS lies, and screaming their loyalty to HIM....."

...Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader

Werbung:
Far right or far left its a matter of whos the bigger nut cases and I think the left had it with antifa and blm along with OMAR and pelosi and aoc they have the most nuts in their tree

the right is clearly full of more morons with their "stolen election" stupidity.

And I remind you that blm is a Marxist rin group that attached local state and federal government buildings for months and did billions of damages and you supported it as most democrats did

no, its not a marxist group.

most democrats supported damage and violence, moron?
feel free to prove that, moron.

It is characterized by extreme nationalism, aggressive militarism, dictatorial power, suppression of political opposition and individual freedoms, and a focus on the nation or race above all else.​

That is the Biden administration to a T!

BLM's existence is a reaction to police brutality. That isn't a statement of support or condemnation. noting that it's not a right or left motivation, it is a social justice reaction. Not arguing for or against them. However, it must be noted that I do not condone violence of any kind. Peaceful protests, that I do support under the first amendment. If members of BLM happen to be predominantly democrats, it's because that is the fact about blacks in general, and, as such, it is an incidental (as opposed to a causal) fact. However, it is clear that Republicans will try and get traction out of it an twist the narrative to forward a right wing agenda, while, at the same time, ignore and, in a fit of cognitive dissonance, gloss over the significance of a US President, elected by Republicans, whose rhetoric drove a mob to madness in a juggernaut of rage in which they chanted 'stop the steal', to attack the US Capitol, the seat of US Democracy, a epic historical event which will be talked about in academia for centuries to come, which resulted in the Senate Majority leader, on the floor of the senate, to declare.

"A mob was assaulting the capitol in HIS name, these criminals were carrying HIS banners, hanging on HIS lies, and screaming their loyalty to HIM....."

...Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader

So BLM was formed after the death of Tony Timpa?

nah, liberals don't worship government, moron.
plenty of liberals go to church.

you're so stupid :)
Going to church does not gain access to the wisdom of God. Praying to God in humility and asking for wisdom gains access to God. Going to church while full of pride and rebellion is a hypocritical waste of time.

BLM was formed by greedy leftist racists who saw the opportunity to make millions of dollars selling dishonest racist narratives to the ignorant masses.

BLM is an extension of the immoral race ideology of the democrat party.

That ideology is the number two reason to not vote democrat. Their assault on civil liberties is number one.

FYI I did start a thread about our police problem in this country and my views on police and civil liberties are liberal. Not libtard, liberal. This is an important issue and I would love to discuss it with people from both sides.

Because law enforcement is primarily local I have no problem with defunding or downsizing police if that is what people in that city want. If they do that and criminals run wild I will not likely be visiting your city.

Werbung:
BLM is an extension of the immoral race ideology of the democrat party.

That ideology is the number two reason to not vote democrat. Their assault on civil liberties is number one.

lol. "immoral race ideology" that says that black lives matter?

so you say that black lives do NOT matter, moron?

Back