Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

i admit i don't understand why he allows so many innocent fetuses to die through no fault of any human when he could save them.

why does he hate fetuses?
Millions of humans die every year. God does not hate humans. Death is the result of the sin problem introduced into life on earth by Adam's yielding to the influence of the devil. Stop blaming God for sin and death. Stupidity causes unbelievers to blame God for everything evil while simultaneously denying His existence.

Werbung:
Millions of humans die every year. God does not hate humans. Death is the result of the sin problem introduced into life on earth by Adam's yielding to the influence of the devil. Stop blaming God for sin and death. Stupidity causes unbelievers to blame God for everything evil while simultaneously denying His existence.

so adam sinned and a million innocent fetuses pay the price every year?
that's god's plan?

clearly god DOES hate fetuses when he lets so many die for something someone else did.

ps - i am agnostic. no idea if god does or doesn't exist. But clearly this discussion starts from the assumption he does. I don't "deny his existance" and simultaneously blame him for things, that would be stupid.

on a side note, i've seen a lot of theists stupidly say "atheists hate god". lol. of course they don't, they don't believe in god.

but atheists COULD hate religions for the things they do, or theists for the things they do.

but many theists aren't smart enough to figure that out :)

on a side note, i've seen a lot of theists stupidly say "atheists hate god". lol. of course they don't, they don't believe in god.

but atheists COULD hate religions for the things they do, or theists for the things they do.

but many theists aren't smart enough to figure that out :)
You either love God or you despise Him.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You either love God or you despise Him.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

no, i don't care either way, moron. some bible verse doesn't prove anything about my personal beliefs. lol

besides, that doesn't even apply. duh. I don't "serve" the "master" of being an agnostic. I don't know if there is a god..or space aliens for that matter. Until either show up, i go on with my life as usual :)

so no, i don't have to either love or despise god.

Because I'm a libertarian I will not call for the death penalty for the libtards who post on this board. Just life in prison after some friendly torture.
And of course you would disagree that your republican colleagues who trashed the Capitol should be jailed also? Piss off.

And of course you would disagree that your republican colleagues who trashed the Capitol should be jailed also? Piss off.
No Republican has ever bombed the Capitol, but more than one democrat has bombed the Capitol, including Obama's domestic terrorist, murderer, mentor/handler, Bill Ayers.

Left-Wing Terrorists Bombed the Senate in 1983. Bill Clinton Let Them Out of Prison Early - American Renaissance (amren.com)
Posted on January 14, 2021​

Left-Wing Terrorists Bombed the Senate in 1983. Bill Clinton Let Them Out of Prison Early

Tristan Justice, The Federalist, January 11, 2021

On his final day in office, Jan. 20, 2001, President Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of a pair of radical leftists serving time for bombing the U.S. Capitol building, where a 1983 blast shattered the second floor of the Senate wing.

Linda Evans and Susan Rosenberg each served 16 years of lengthy sentences, with Rosenberg escaping 42 years of a 58-year sentence and Evans cutting short a 40-year sentence by 24 years.

The FBI landed formal indictments on Evans and Rosenberg in the 1988 “Resistance Conspiracy” case for their involvement in the bombing of the Capitol along with five others. Evans and Rosenberg had already been in police custody for other crimes of the radical left-wing terror group May 19th Communist Organization (M19), named for the birthdays of Malcolm X and Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh. According to a historical chronology of the left-wing group by the Smithsonian Magazine, M19 also carried out successful bombings of an FBI office, the Israel Aircraft Industries building, the South African consulate in New York, and D.C.’s Fort McNair and Navy Yard.

“The attacks tended to follow a similar pattern,” the magazine reported. “A warning call to clear the area, an explosion, a pre-recorded message to media railing against U.S. imperialism or the war machine under various organizational aliases (never using the name M19).”

Rosenberg is now a prominent left-wing activist, who, early last summer sat on the board of Thousand Currents which poured $10 million into causes for social justice including Black Lives Matter, according to Fox News.

A historian interviewed by the Smithsonian described the group as an “offshoot” of Weather Underground, the domestic terror group led by Bill Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon and the Capitol in the 1970s and now lives as a prominent academic. {snip}

No Republican has ever bombed the Capitol, but more than one democrat has bombed the Capitol, including Obama's domestic terrorist, murderer, mentor/handler, Bill Ayers.

Left-Wing Terrorists Bombed the Senate in 1983. Bill Clinton Let Them Out of Prison Early - American Renaissance (amren.com)

Left-Wing Terrorists Bombed the Senate in 1983. Bill Clinton Let Them Out of Prison Early

On his final day in office, Jan. 20, 2001, President Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of a pair of radical leftists serving time for bombing the U.S. Capitol building, where a 1983 blast shattered the second floor of the Senate wing.

Linda Evans and Susan Rosenberg each served 16 years of lengthy sentences, with Rosenberg escaping 42 years of a 58-year sentence and Evans cutting short a 40-year sentence by 24 years.

The FBI landed formal indictments on Evans and Rosenberg in the 1988 “Resistance Conspiracy” case for their involvement in the bombing of the Capitol along with five others. Evans and Rosenberg had already been in police custody for other crimes of the radical left-wing terror group May 19th Communist Organization (M19), named for the birthdays of Malcolm X and Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh. According to a historical chronology of the left-wing group by the Smithsonian Magazine, M19 also carried out successful bombings of an FBI office, the Israel Aircraft Industries building, the South African consulate in New York, and D.C.’s Fort McNair and Navy Yard.

“The attacks tended to follow a similar pattern,” the magazine reported. “A warning call to clear the area, an explosion, a pre-recorded message to media railing against U.S. imperialism or the war machine under various organizational aliases (never using the name M19).”

Rosenberg is now a prominent left-wing activist, who, early last summer sat on the board of Thousand Currents which poured $10 million into causes for social justice including Black Lives Matter, according to Fox News.

A historian interviewed by the Smithsonian described the group as an “offshoot” of Weather Underground, the domestic terror group led by Bill Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon and the Capitol in the 1970s and now lives as a prominent academic. {snip}

republicans "merely" stormed the capital and tried to illegally prevent the legitimate government from taking office. "yah" for republicans "merely" engaging in an insurrection! lol

a

I'm sick of your pathetic immature ignorant comments.
No one mentioned bombing. The fact is it was republicans only who smashed Capitol and threatened to hang people.
You cannot lie your way out if that.
Its ridiculous and also indicative of your low intelligence to continue denying this ever happened. 5 people died as a result of it, hundreds were charged and a sitting POTUS is about to be indicted because he orchestrated it yet here you are passing it off as if it never happened.
I know it's embarrassing to admit Trump is an idiot but covering for the whole episode will never sanitise what took place.

You need to take some cement and harden up a bit. When Trump is charged you know the severity of the crimes he committed.

So piss off with your childish posts. You looking very stupid now.

republicans "merely" stormed the capital and tried to illegally prevent the legitimate government from taking office. "yah" for republicans "merely" engaging in an insurrection! lol

a
There was no insurrection on Jan 6 any more than there was an insurrection when democrat looters and arsonists laid siege to the WH and set the church across the street on fire in May 2020.

There was no insurrection on Jan 6 any more than there was an insurrection when democrat looters and arsonists laid siege to the WH and set the church across the street on fire in May 2020.
Go away you stupid boy.
You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Leftist delusion runs deep in worshippers of the state in opposition to God.
If anyone is delusional it's silly people like you who believe immaculate conception and virgin births.
God is not any opposition to anyone. It doesn't exist.

I know you're an immature kid who was vaccinated with holy water or something but you have no experience in facts about religion.

You were born agnostic. Why did you change?
Ii makes no sense. It has fucked your life because you believe you are special and deserve eternal life. You are lucky to get life without demanding two goes.
How arrogant are you to think you know something I don't? You probably believe you get grace and forgiveness also but simultaneously have no proof it exists.
Can you see the absurdity of your hideous beliefs?

You're embarrassing and an ignominious indictment in the human race.

Werbung:
Back