Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

"“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind"

so he was saying it was soething the justices did, not asking it to be unleashed.

get your quotes straight. lol
Schumer was wrong. If he had told the truth he would have said, "I beg you, Justice Kavanaugh and other justices, rule against the wanton murder of God's unborn babies before He comes to America and destroys the land with a whirlwind of fiery vengeful justice."

Werbung:
Schumer was wrong. If he had told the truth he would have said, "I beg you, Justice Kavanaugh and other justices, rule against the wanton murder of God's unborn babies before He comes to America and destroys the land with a whirlwind of fiery vengeful justice."
God's unborn babies???
Their mothers have a different view and it doesn't include some celestial ghost.

Your ignorance and stupidity is a danger to those around you.

Of course God's knows all who will be born.

God knows???
Rubbish. It's idiots like you who give religion a bad name.

There is no god and you're other paedophile enabler need to move on. Like heaven.
You really need to just shut up. You are a pathetic imbecile.
You don't intimidate me slut guts. I can see your doctor is confusing your mouth with your arse when he gives you your enema. 🤣🤣🤣 Gotcha again. Christ your a sucker.

🟡 As long as you assholes keep spamming your bullshit then I will keep repeating the fact:

"Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left".

Its not a question and its not a debate. Its a fact.

Unborn babies are not like fruit snacks to be saved or thrown away. They are their own persons no matter whether their mothers think they are disposable property to do with as they please.
Ironically, you don't have the qualifications to judge what they are.
Why can't you keep your filthy Bible and god out of women's business?
It's their body just like you chose not to be vaccinated because it's your body.

🟡 As long as you assholes keep spamming your bullshit then I will keep repeating the fact:

I think you should research that ridiculous statement because history proves you're wrong.
What is a question is your mental state and ability to research the facts.
Another fact, is you don't know what it is.
I win again.

Because I'm a libertarian I will not call for the death penalty for the libtards who post on this board. Just life in prison after some friendly torture.

america has done plenty wrong in the past so i think if god was going to do that he would have done it by now.

slavery for example.

or does god like slavery?

its a fact? lol.

no its an opinion, moron. lol.

🟡

First of all, the topic here is "Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left".

And for the retards here like PJ and Boris, its not a question and its not a debate. Its a fact.

View attachment 2178

fact? lol. you declared it to be a fact so therefore it is?

hahahaha
hahah

oh wait, you posted a...picture. that proved it!

hahahhahaha

Werbung:

why so many miscarriages? can't god stop them? why does god let them happen? why does god hate so many fetuses?

maybe he should destroy..himself? :)

Back