Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

america has done plenty wrong in the past so i think if god was going to do that he would have done it by now.

slavery for example.

or does god like slavery?
God does not approve of the wicked bearing ruthless rule over others or of treating others as objects to be owned, abused, or destroyed without consequence. That is why I oppose slavery as once commonly existed around the world, abortion of innocent unborn babies, and communist and Marxist enslavement of people under the guise of 'good government.'

Werbung:
God does not approve of the wicked bearing ruthless rule over others or of treating others as objects to be owned, abused, or destroyed without consequence. That is why I oppose slavery as once commonly existed around the world, abortion of innocent unborn babies, and communist and Marxist enslavement of people under the guise of 'good government.'

apparently he DOES approve it, he let it go on for so long, and it still continues today in some areas.

or is he asleep? dead? on vacation?

why so many miscarriages? can't god stop them? why does god let them happen? why does god hate so many fetuses?

maybe he should destroy..himself? :)
The heathen are foolish for assuming God is evil because of issues the heathen obviously misunderstand.

apparently he DOES approve it, he let it go on for so long, and it still continues today in some areas.

or is he asleep? dead? on vacation?
God allows sin to continue but He will never allow unrepentant sinners to escape unpunished.

so god can't stop miscarriages? yes or no?
No, God will not stop all miscarriages and He clearly has good reason for why He does what He does. Can He stop all miscarriages? Probably no more than He can stop all murderers from committing murder. To do away with sin, sickness, deaths, and tragedies before the end would not help people get saved the way He has determined for people to get saved.

No, God will not stop all miscarriages and He clearly has good reason for why He does what He does. Can He stop all miscarriages? Probably no more than He can stop all murderers from committing murder. To do away with sin, sickness, deaths, and tragedies before the end would not help people get saved the way He has determined for people to get saved.

so explain how allowing miscarriages "helps people get saved".

does god allow miscarriages because he wants to give fetuses "free will" to decide if they want to abort themselves or not?

hahahahha
hahahahhaha

so explain how allowing miscarriages "helps people get saved".
Allowing sin, death, heartaches, tragedies, and so forth to continue does not save people, it preserves continued life on earth according to God's plan whose end is to save those who come to Him for salvation.

Allowing sin, death, heartaches, tragedies, and so forth to continue does not save people, it preserves continued life on earth according to God's plan whose end is to save those who come to Him for salvation.

so again, why does he allow miscarriages? he has the power to prevent them, and thus helps preserve continued life on earth.

or is his plan for a million american fetuses to die per year? sounds like a crappy plan. lol

Werbung:
You should make peace with God and not criticize Him because you do not understand why He does things.

i admit i don't understand why he allows so many innocent fetuses to die through no fault of any human when he could save them.

why does he hate fetuses?

Back