Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

Now now Bugger eating boris. Im not sucking up to anyone . I like him and we have some different view on some subjects
I know as you may not I told him I think hes intelligent and yes he can defend him self hes every thing you wish you were.
I know your a coward and a shat stirring fool and would love to see us fight Sadly your just a no body from the nation doofusdork . where the only thing you have to defend is your rear entrance and your sheep.
And you're just another delusional old fool being kept alive by drugs for the sake of science.
You gave no humour it wit. You rely on the thoughts of others for stimulation.
You're a very pathetic excuse for a patriot and American and an indictment on the human race.

That aside, Trump will never be POTUS again.

Werbung:
And you're just another delusional old fool being kept alive by drugs for the sake of science.
You're a very pathetic excuse for a patriot and American and an indictment on the human race.

Now now bugger eating boris if your little mind will recall 8m not a trump supporter . Im a whop supporter.
You seem upset again. Try taking 7 deep breaths and stretching. And try laying off the national drink of your nation Doofusdork .
And get some exercise buddy. Maybe get back involved in your nations national sport . I bet your a great turd thrower for distance . Hows your accuracy.
No your thoughts are not stimulation. But they are disturbing .I would suggest talking to a therapist but theres no hope for you short of removal of your brain stem. But hey we all need some one like you so we can point at them and warn kids about about what drugs do to you .
So your needed . well you have a great evening and you and your it have a good holiday .

Most of those illegals call themselves Christians also.

Weird perspective you bring. So more freedom is bad then? You equated more freedom with a more violent society?

Actually according to this index Japan is the freer society. Japan got a 96 score while the USA got an 83.

https://freedomhouse.org/countries/freedom-world/scores

Different culture, better culture?
God advocates and promises freedom from sin. Unsaved sinners advocate freedom to sin.

I agree that Trump will very likely never be restored to his rightful position as President of the US but the real tragedy is the fact that the candidates for public office with the highest integrity and moral character hardly ever get elected because of the wickedness of the mainstream media and the tendency of the majority of voters to support ungodly views, values, and candidates.

I agree that Trump will very likely never be restored to his rightful position as President of the US but the real tragedy is the fact that the candidates for public office with the highest integrity and moral character hardly ever get elected because of the wickedness of the mainstream media and the tendency of the majority of voters to support ungodly views, values, and candidates.
Shut up you silly ignorant godbotherer. You're making a complete fool including god in everything. Your pathetic.
You're FITH.

You can't reason with Boris. He is a complete idiot and imbecile. You see how he reacts? He is like a dumb ape reacting to something he cannot understand.

Werbung:
Back