Fauci is not just science, he is Jesus to God-rejecters

mark francis

Fauci does not need God and neither do his devout supporters who think he is more reliable than God.

'Hard to say which is worse — his theology or his science': Fauci explains why he doesn't 'need' church any more | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 12-11-23

© 2023 BLAZE MEDIA LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

'Hard to say which is worse — his theology or his science': Fauci explains why he doesn't 'need' church any more

JOSEPH MACKINNON

DECEMBER 11, 2023

Anthony Fauci, 82, revealed in a recent interview that he doesn't need organized religion, particularly not Catholicism, because he already has a strong moral guide: himself.

Cultural critic James Lindsay noted, "He isn't just Science. He's Religion too."

Fauci's recent admission comes over two years after Tucker Carlson suggested that "Tony Fauci is a figure of religious veneration. He is Jesus for people who don't believe in God."

Werbung:
i have never met anyone who thinks he is "jesus" to anyone. duh.
or who said he is "more reliable than god". duh

and lots of people have strong moral guides without needing religion. its not hard. duh.

you right wing morons are such drama queens. You say the dumbest things as if they are actually intelligent. lol

Fauci does not need God and neither do his devout supporters who think he is more reliable than God.

'Hard to say which is worse — his theology or his science': Fauci explains why he doesn't 'need' church any more | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 12-11-23

'Hard to say which is worse — his theology or his science': Fauci explains why he doesn't 'need' church any more

JOSEPH MACKINNON

DECEMBER 11, 2023

Anthony Fauci, 82, revealed in a recent interview that he doesn't need organized religion, particularly not Catholicism, because he already has a strong moral guide: himself.

Cultural critic James Lindsay noted, "He isn't just Science. He's Religion too."

Fauci's recent admission comes over two years after Tucker Carlson suggested that "Tony Fauci is a figure of religious veneration. He is Jesus for people who don't believe in God."

Fauci reminds me of an Earl J. Waggedorn character turned into a brilliant, conniving evil scientist.

1702379828093.png

i have never met anyone who thinks he is "jesus" to anyone. duh.
or who said he is "more reliable than god". duh

and lots of people have strong moral guides without needing religion. its not hard. duh.

you right wing morons are such drama queens. You say the dumbest things as if they are actually intelligent. lol
You miss the point. Those who believe every word Fauci utters but who do not believe the Bible have Fauci as their guide, not Jesus.

You miss the point. Those who believe every word Fauci utters but who do not believe the Bible have Fauci as their guide, not Jesus.
i missed no point. your post was stupid.

people can believe fauci as a scientist but not as a moral guide, moron. where did he even talk about his moral principles in public? duh.

again, i have never met anyone who uses fauci as a moral guide. start listing names.
but you wont because you are a lying moron :)

i missed no point. your post was stupid.

people can believe fauci as a scientist but not as a moral guide, moron. where did he even talk about his moral principles in public? duh.

again, i have never met anyone who uses fauci as a moral guide. start listing names.
but you wont because you are a lying moron :)
Fauci is a quack who made money from research that created the covid virus and unreliable vaccines.

JOSEPH MACKINNON

DECEMBER 11, 2023

HE is right. Trump is an atheist but you never objected with his snake oil recommendations.

It's the godbotherers who confuse everything when the likes of you think your doing gods work.

HE is right. Trump is an atheist but you never objected with his snake oil recommendations.

It's the godbotherers who confuse everything when the likes of you think your doing gods work.
Trump has huge support from patriotic Americans, not because patriots form their convictions on what he says, but because he forms his policies around what patriots do and speak.

Trump wants a strong and free and prosperous and safe America for generations to come and he is the only man who can make it so.

I want him to succeed so my dreams can come true.

Fauci is a quack who made money from research that created the covid virus and unreliable vaccines.

lol science moron says scientist is a quack.

prove the vaccine is unreliable.

prove he made money from reserach that created the covid virus.

why do you lie all the time? lol.
god is sending you to hell for all your lies.

Trump wants a strong and free and prosperous and safe America for generations to come and he is the only man who can make it so.

I want him to succeed so my dreams can come true.

trump wants to make money and have people worship him.

how can you be so stupid as to not see that? lol

Werbung:
First Fauci made them sick with his engineered virus and then he tried to sell them his dangerous vaccine that is making him so much money.

all you have to do is to prove that.

god is sending you to hell for all your lies lol

Back