Faux News has to apologize again

Werbung:
I watched her Debate, I watched her Interviews....if you can't see it in those...then I am sorry I don't know what more to tell you.

I saw them all... but you did not answer my question. What "specific" examples make her an idiot in your opinion?

I am curious what specific examples make her an idiot in your view?

Dude... seriously!:D

Sarah Palin is a walking talking point and NOTHING more. She has no depth of knowledge at all. Hell I could post reams of really important stuff that any political science major in college would know like the back of his or her hand that Palin just didn't know. She didn't even know what duties a VP had... and she was running for VP!!!!!!!!:eek:

Here's something else I though was telling on here depth of intellect. Just yesterday I watched her on Hannity and while he was slobbering all over her with puppy dog love questions he asked her... What did you think when all the people started coming to Alaska investigating you after John McCain picked you as his VP? Palin said and I quote, "Well I was a worried they might find out I got a D in macroeconomics back in college or something but I never thought it would get so personal."

Now stop... think about what she said. OK she thought things got too personal I get that. But look further at what SHE said and what that really meant.

Sarah Palin bounced back & forth between Community College and Idaho State trying to get just a journalism degree and she could only pull off a (D) at IDAHO STATE in economics.

Now if that's the sharpest knife in your drawer plain & simple you need knew cutlery... seriously.

Dude... seriously!:D

Just want to know the specifics. ;)

Sarah Palin is a walking talking point and NOTHING more. She has no depth of knowledge at all. Hell I could post reams of really important stuff that any political science major in college would know like the back of his or her hand that Palin just didn't know. She didn't even know what duties a VP had... and she was running for VP!!!!!!!!:eek:

Let's revisit that whole issue.

In the VP debate, Palin stated, "Of course we know what a vice president does, and that's not only preside over the Senate, and we'll take that position very seriously, also, I'm thankful that the Constitution would allow a bit more authority given to the vice president also if that vice president so chose to exert it in working with the Senate...."

Biden on the other hand stated, "vice president's only role is to support the president and to preside over the Senate "only in a time when in fact there's a tie vote. The Constitution is explicit."

The Constitution is indeed explicit, and it does not say what Biden said it did. The Constitution says the vice president is always president of the Senate, and thereby can preside over it whenever they want.

So really, Palin's comment that the VP could have more authority in the Senate is probably true, given they can preside over the Senate and control debate as they see fit. This trend has changed lately, however it would not be illegal, or in any way against the Constitution, for the VP to do exactly what Palin stated in the debate....

Here's something else I though was telling on here depth of intellect. Just yesterday I watched her on Hannity and while he was slobbering all over her with puppy dog love questions he asked her... What did you think when all the people started coming to Alaska investigating you after John McCain picked you as his VP? Palin said and I quote, "Well I was a worried they might find out I got a D in macroeconomics back in college or something but I never thought it would get so personal."

Now stop... think about what she said. OK she thought things got too personal I get that. But look further at what SHE said and what that really meant.

Well, in fairness, I would say school grades are not the sole indicator of ones intellect. For example, Einstein did not get good grades in Math. Certainly Palin is no Einstein, however I would argue there are more important things than how someone did in College econ.

Sarah Palin bounced back & forth between Community College and Idaho State trying to get just a journalism degree and she could only pull off a (D) at IDAHO STATE in economics.

I thought Republicans were supposed to be the "elitist" types. You seem to be looking down on someone for attending Idaho State.

Big Rob Said: I am curious what specific examples make her an idiot in your view?
I watched her Debate, I watched her Interviews....if you can't see it in those...then I am sorry I don't know what more to tell you.

For all of those with 'SELECTIVE READING PROBLEMS'...the best and most often posted OPINION from another member {a MODERATOR MEMBER} BUNTZ has on many occasion listed the numerous problems with FAIR SARAH's honesty, work ethics, lack of responsibility etc., etc., etc., ;) And for those that had a TRUE NEED FOR A VALID REASON, ALL THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO IS UTILIZE THE SEARCH FUNCTION RIGHT HERE ON HOP AND LOOK IT UP...BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S THAT OLD ADAGE...Lead a mule to the water trough...:eek:

LMAO

For all of those with 'SELECTIVE READING PROBLEMS'...the best and most often posted OPINION from another member {a MODERATOR MEMBER} BUNTZ has on many occasion listed the numerous problems with FAIR SARAH's honesty, work ethics, lack of responsibility etc., etc., etc., ;) And for those that had a TRUE NEED FOR A VALID REASON, ALL THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO IS UTILIZE THE SEARCH FUNCTION RIGHT HERE ON HOP AND LOOK IT UP...BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S THAT OLD ADAGE...Lead a mule to the water trough...:eek:

LMAO

I don't care what Bunz had to say on the issue... I was asking for PFOS's opinion, which I assume Bunz cannot provide...

Werbung:
I don't care what Bunz had to say on the issue... I was asking for PFOS's opinion, which I assume Bunz cannot provide...

Hmmmm...kinda of like when I've specifically asked a couple of right leaning 'nut jobs' around here...why do you hate our newly elected president with such vitriolic emotional hypersensitive, overly reactive hysteria when he's just been elected :confused:

Must have been that "selective reading" you were talking about that caused you to miss that I was asking PFOS for his opinion, and not a rewrite of what Bunz has had to say. ;)

And all I receive is more regurgitated spewing from others that have been posted: "why I hate the president...well because he's a liar" and that's the best that they can come up with. Soooooo, I fully understand and completely comprehend the question and the reason behind it too!

And it still makes me LMAO ;)

Back