Five minutes of dead, ad-free air on Rush today

all of which shows her manufactured "testimony" (remember this was just some sit down with Pelosi, nothingn official in any sense of the word) was "sexed up" to try and make it appear as if there were a problem.

so perhaps instead of arguing whether she's a slut or not we should be asking ourselves whether she's a liar or not !

Was there any doubt she is a liar?

You know some people are saying she needs to get a pass because she is a civilian. I remember when Joe the Plumber just simply asked a question in his own front yard and was attacked and even IRS investigated him and the left defended those actions against him.

This woman did a make believe testimony to Nancy Pelosi, agreed it was nothing official but she did her best to make it seem official and we are told its mean to question her.

Hypocrisy on the left really is never ending....

Werbung:
Was there any doubt she is a liar?

You know some people are saying she needs to get a pass because she is a civilian. I remember when Joe the Plumber just simply asked a question in his own front yard and was attacked and even IRS investigated him and the left defended those actions against him.

This woman did a make believe testimony to Nancy Pelosi, agreed it was nothing official but she did her best to make it seem official and we are told its mean to question her.

Hypocrisy on the left really is never ending....

Yes...no doubt she will be awarded a professorship at Harvard Law and probably soon after, win a Nobel Prize.

Well in looking over her very long and boring testimony I only found the reference to the 3000.00 with the quote you posted. So you are right she never said in a year, I just assumed that is what she meant. She said in the time you are at law school and she herself is on her third year. What I don’t understand is how she can be so vague about the cost of birth control when that is something you could very easily calculate but she is so precise on the percentages of women with problems not getting free birth control.

She noted that In 65 percent of the cases at our school, our female students were interrogated by insurance representatives and university medical staff about why they needed prescriptions and whether they were lying about their symptoms. Think about that, its amazing that 65 percent of the women in her school were comfortable enough to go let her know they were interrogated by the insurance rep and university medical staff about why they wanted birth control pills. I find that amazing that 65 percent of women would confide in her and I also find it amazing that the medical staff would assume any percent of women would want birth control for any other reason than having sex without children.

And to think out of that 65 percent, a full 20 percent of them never got covered for birth control pill. So the most amazing thing to me is that the medical staff is stupid enough to think that 45 percent of all women at Georgetown needed birth control pills for other reasons besides not becoming pregnant.

This fluke woman has her calculations so precise she even knows that a full 94 percent of students opposed the policy. I find it amazing that she has so many precise facts about this topic but is so vague when it comes to the cost of birth control and just gave this magic $3000.00 over a random period of time.

Heck it’s almost like she just threw out numbers and statistics throughout her testimony….with nothing to back it up but her honesty

So I openly apologies for assuming she meant 3000.00 in a year, now my new question is….

WTF was she talking about? $3000.00 for how long? Doesn’t a person’s time in law school depend on what classes you take? How many classes you take at a time and to what type of law you are intending to practice?

What's most amazing to me... is that it doesn't seem to bother you that ALL of your media sources (from Rush to Breitbart to Fox etc) have all referenced the same false 1 year figure. Does it bother you? Your media lied to you. And you trust them so unquestionably that you take what they say, and run to the internets to regurgitate it.

Are you apologizing for all of the right wing media? Are you going to be critical of their reporting on the issue? No, of course not.

You already admitted that you had yet to read the testimony/transcript. So the facts are clear. You listened to what you were told. And those who told you, we lying.... what else have they lied to you about?

In some fairness -- there are cases when doctors prescribe birth control as a health issue and not as a sexual issue.

What's most amazing to me... is that it doesn't seem to bother you that ALL of your media sources (from Rush to Breitbart to Fox etc) have all referenced the same false 1 year figure. Does it bother you? Your media lied to you. And you trust them so unquestionably that you take what they say, and run to the internets to regurgitate it.

Are you apologizing for all of the right wing media? Are you going to be critical of their reporting on the issue? No, of course not.

You already admitted that you had yet to read the testimony/transcript. So the facts are clear. You listened to what you were told. And those who told you, we lying.... what else have they lied to you about?

I saw her very long and boring testimony in full on tv. I took the $ figures she gave and put it to a year. I don't think that was an unreasonable mistake. I am glad you pointed it out that she didn’t actually give a real time frame but instead just a vague period. Watching her testimony you just hear her ramble on, only after you read the text do you pay close attention.

So I am glad you pointed it out to me. Doing that made me go back and read it as text. And yeah, I would rather someone I respect like Rush instead of someone on the internet point out that she was never clear on how many years coverage 3000.00 was going to cover she was only clear on the exact percent of people questioned about their need for birth control and the exact number of all students unhappy with the policy but totally vague on the cost even though the cost was her main bitch and gripe. Rather funny if you think about it. But I am the one who decided she must have meant a year so… no.. I am not mad at anyone for lying to me.

What's most amazing to me... is that it doesn't seem to bother you that ALL of your media sources (from Rush to Breitbart to Fox etc) have all referenced the same false 1 year figure. Does it bother you? Your media lied to you.

I am glad you pointed it out that she didn’t actually give a real time frame but instead just a vague period.

Hmmm now who is doing the lying here ? Mz. Flake's manufactured "testimony" was intentionally vague so as to produce an attention grabbing number and it did it's job.

Whats amazing to me is how you fail to see the transparent manipulation going on and seek instead to look instead at a meaningless and fully intended impression.

Werbung:
Back