Five minutes of dead, ad-free air on Rush today

So, if the "left" does it, then the "right" needs to do it too. It's the "those guys over there did it too" argument.
It only makes a difference when you see the world in two dimensions.

It's not right when anyone does it. But the left is way ahead of the game when it comes to denigrating women, expecially conservative women. Conservative women are not the one's out there pimping congress for the public to give them free birth control. She's talking about a $9 a month perscription at Walmart and she pays how many thousands a semester for college? I suggest she and her friends give up one double mocha latte at Starbucks, and one big mac to pay for it themselves.

This woman (she's 31) is a tool. Funny how she has a PR firm behind her too, headed by Obama's first communications Czar, Anita Dunn. You know the one who was a speaker at a high school graduation where she said Mao was one of her favorite philosophers.

Now Obama called Ms. Fluke to appologise, or whatever, but did he call Mrs. Palin when people came out of the woodwork and called her and her daughters vile names, or make fun of her baby? Hell no, he was too busy putting "Lipstick on a Pig". Hmmm....what do you think he meant by calling Mrs. Palin a pig?

Now everyone is in this big snit over one comment by a radio guy, while Mr. Obama, Anita Dunn and their friends are out partying at $30,000 dollar dinners where Bill Maher is donating a million dollars to his campaign. It's just one big game, and everyone who falls for it are fools.

Oh look..there's something shiny over there...........

Werbung:
It is interesting to read how many people actually think it's OK to call women sluts.
It's even more interesting to read how many people think that for some reason it's NOT OK, when Fluke describes them as engaging in what is clearly and universally known as sluttish behavior, and demanding they be reimbursed for the costs of doing so, call them exactly what they are: sluts. As always, the leftists abhor the idea of telling the truth.

Notice too, that the faux-outraged Left is calling Limbaugh a variety of names: Rude, ungentlemanly, a pig, outrageous, and all the rest of their repertoire... but the one thing they haven't been able to call him, is "inaccurate". Because when he called those women "sluts", he was telling the exact truth, however rudely.

It's even more interesting to read how many people think that for some reason it's NOT OK, when Fluke describes them as engaging in what is clearly and universally known as sluttish behavior, and demanding they be reimbursed for the costs of doing so, call them exactly what they are: sluts. As always, the leftists abhor the idea of telling the truth.

Notice too, that the faux-outraged Left is calling Limbaugh a variety of names: Rude, ungentlemanly, a pig, outrageous, and all the rest of their repertoire... but the one thing they haven't been able to call him, is "inaccurate". Because when he called those women "sluts", he was telling the exact truth, however rudely.

So you think its OK for Bill Maher call Sarah Palin a slut? Well do you Acorn?

I started a thread about SNL doing a skit about Todd Palin having sex with his daughters. Typical replies, people on the right thought it was bad and Bunz and people on the left said it was humor and I was over reacting.

If I had to start a thread for the HUNDREDS of times that people on the left did this sort of stuff I wouldn't be doing much else.

And David Letterman did a sex joke on Bristol Palin nothing was done to him.

So, if the "left" does it, then the "right" needs to do it too. It's the "those guys over there did it too" argument.
It only makes a difference when you see the world in two dimensions.

No, the right should never sink down to the level of the left... But when someone on the right does sink down to the level of someone on the left, the left shouldn't probably make a federal case out of it when they have ignored the left doing same or worse.

So you think its OK for Bill Maher call Sarah Palin a slut? Well do you Acorn?

LA was pointing out that the fluke woman complained she needed someone to pay for her birth control because she was unmarried and sexually active. Those are the actions of a slut in probably any country except France.

So Rush was not wrong in his choice of names.

Sarah Palin has sex with her husband and isn’t asking anyone to pay for her birth control so she won’t have to suffer any consequence of her actions. What exactly about that is slutty behavior?

I don’t think bill called her a slut either, he called her a cunt and I am not exactly sure of the meaning of that word, only that it’s a really bad word to call any woman.

Complete list of stations that broadcast Rush's show: Over 600

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/stations/all_stations/

Total number of stations with dead air space: 1

The dead air did not occur on Rush's show, instead it was at the local affiliate station during Rush's show. This dead air space is not uncommon at any radio station for a myriad of reasons but not one of them relates to the current controversy surrounding Rush - suggesting otherwise is absurd.

As for Rush's comments regarding Ms. Fluke, who cares? You specifically PLC, why do you care? The Left will use anything they can to silence Rush and get him off the air, that's the only reason they pretend to care, they see it as an opportunity to silence dissenting views.

These Leftist narratives you are so quick to parrot come down to one simple fact: Progressives are furious that Non-Progressives are also Constitutionally guaranteed the freedom of speech. Without even attempting to hide their Authoritarian and Totalitarian nature, they have been actively seeking to silence all dissenting opinions, that's the only way their twisted and sick ideology can sound appealing - when there is no competition.

"Useful idiot" is often used as a pejorative term for those who are seen to unwittingly support a malignant cause through their naive attempts to be a force for good.
That's just a term worth considering...

Five minutes of dead, ad-free air on Rush today

Gosh, maybe calling women sluts and prostitutes, referring to feminists as "feminazis", and asking to watch a woman have sex is seen as something less than gentlemanly?

Maybe even a little less than manly?

Hahahaha......You got fooled AGAIN by the lib media.

For someone of such advanced age, one would think you would learn after repeatedly being fooled by the libs. But, no.

I guess you and Gloria have much in common...Fascism!!!

Gloria Allred seeks Rush Limbaugh prosecution

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73829.html

No, the right should never sink down to the level of the left... But when someone on the right does sink down to the level of someone on the left, the left shouldn't probably make a federal case out of it when they have ignored the left doing same or worse.
As I said, that makes sense in a two dimensional universe. Look, see, the left did it, so why is it a problem when the right does it?

Does that mean that Rush Limbaugh speaks for the "right"?

As I said, that makes sense in a two dimensional universe. Look, see, the left did it, so why is it a problem when the right does it?

Except you are not really understanding what I said then re said and now re re say.

No one thinks it was nice of Rush to say what he said. Even Rush agrees his choice of words were wrong. He did say at least twice he was sorry...Even if he was just using the absurd to make fun of the absurd.

I don’t know the politically correct word for a woman who is single but wants to have sex with people at our expense. What is the word for that woman? The old fashioned word is slut but there may be a new politically correct word for it and whatever it was, Rush should probably have used it instead.

You are bothered enough about it to post a thread of untrue facts to make Rush look bad but I still have not seen you say Bill Maher or David Letterman or SNL were wrong in the way they talked about conservative women.

You just repeat that it’s dumb for the right to think they can do it too just because the left does.

You are arguing that point with yourself since no one here is saying its ok for Rush to do it just because the left does.

The closest argument to that I have seen is that people like you and left leaners are making a fuss about this when you totally ignored the left doing far worse.

And please save me the "I didn't see that thread" Because there have been too many threads over the years I have been here about it and you never seem to step up to the plate.

Pocket full of shells does and pretty consistently.....but he seems to be the only left leaning person to do so.

Oh and no Rush does not speak for the right. Half of the republicans in Washington hate his guts. He speaks for conservatives though and that is not at all the same thing as a republican.

2012-03-09-digest-cartoon-1.jpg

Again Little Acorn hasnt answer my question. Just like libs wont answer tough questions just like Bill Mahers donation to Obama question to Obamas press secritary he dodged the question.

there is really no such organization that is "the right" so having a spokesman is impossible.

Rush speaks for Rush people can agree, disagree or be ambivalent. He was crass yet accurate on the slut count and making a tortured stretch on the prostitute part. He would have been wise to have ignored the whle thing. But being wise does not always translate into revenue for a media person. And he linda likes that revenue, can't blame him for that.

Werbung:
Back