Five minutes of dead, ad-free air on Rush today

That is just silly. Over half the republicans in power hate his guts! And he insults republicans every single day on his show. I will not disagree with you if you want to call him the head of the conservative wing of the party but he is in no way head or leader of the republicans in general. But I would also say that Bill Maher is like a leader too for the liberal end of the democrat party. He has nothing in common with the normal average every day democrat. His appeal is only to the really far left and usually the ones who don’t really like the USA very much.

I could say the same about Bill Maher. I don’t find him funny, I find him a bitter old dried up prune of a man who’s nuts have been clipped long ago. You just don’t like Rush’s jokes but his show is full of them and full of satire and really he is very funny. But I don’t expect you to find him funny because he is probably making fun of things you hold dear.

Not true at all. He was using the absurd to make fun of the absurd. That stupid woman tried to claim that it takes 3000.00 a year for birth control. Since pills are no more than 20 bucks a month (if not free) at planned parenthood she must have been talking about condoms. Since they are only 99 cents each she would have to have sex how many times a day to need 3000.00 in condoms? How many people have that much sex? Besides whores and sluts anyway?? Of course he didn’t think she is a whore or a slut. He was using the absurd idea that it would take a whore or a slut to need 3k in birth control. IT was not an attack on all women or all women needing birth control. It was an attack on one lying woman’s lie.

for which of his disgusting things said did he apologies for? Got a link? He is still doing it…So Id be interested.

I remember when that happened and it was very stupid. He made a 911 joke and people got their panties in a twist. I actually liked that show politically incorrect better than his current show and it was wrong of them to cancel the show. It was not a month after that everyone was making 911 jokes

One thing I’ll say for Bill, he is not calling to crucify Rush, he defended Rush right to say what he did. He isn’t the problem. The problem is all the left leaning politicians and talking heads who over look when their people say gross mean and disgusting things about conservatives and then call for the head of anyone who dares say anything about a liberal.

Bill did not get fired for a 9-11 joke...he got his show canceled because right wing idiots got all pissy saying he attacked our Military...for saying that our Leaders did not have hte balls do do more then language a few cruise missiles at a terrorist rather then do anything that would really get him and take him out.

as for shultz, you don't recall him pulling himself off the air and all that?
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?fr=yfp-t-701-s&fr2=piv-web&c=3&p=ed shults apology&vid=73c5f9b9d1ae61c79d216deeac9f63b5&dt=30197549&l=0&turl=http://ts2.mm.bing.net/videos/thumbnail.aspx?q=1546447684481&id=3f864ab8b873eaa7c7e95153ac519a79&bid=o%2fwRfJycja3GSA&bn=Thumb&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2f2011%2f05%2f26%2fed-schultz-apologizes-laura-ingraham_n_867308.html&rurl=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/26/ed-schultz-apologizes-laura-ingraham_n_867308.html&tit=Ed Schultz Apologizes: Laura Ingraham Comments...&sigr=12rps48lc&newfp=1

As for Bill...saying he is not a Comedian because you don't enjoy him is about as stupid as me Saying Rush is not a Radio talk show host because I think he is a idiot. Rush is the leader of yes, the conservative movement...and guess what Bill is...a Comedian...he has about 1/1000% of the power of Rush...Bill is not just on cable...you have to pay premium just to hear him....once a week...he is closer to a George Carlin then a leader of any Liberal bases. I hate to break it to you, but those are just facts. You can ignore them all you want...but when Rush speaks he speaks for the conservative movement...when Bill Speaks...its mostly for himself...

Also I think its funny your suggesting they could just go to planned Parenthood...who you guys want to shut down...

ALso
http://health.costhelper.com/birth-control-pills.html

Pill cost..20 to 50 a month...20 times 12 = 240 a year
50= 600 a year

Plus of course you have to get a prescription...but of course you can't have that covered...don't want to offend some religion that believes woman should not be in the worlplace and have no rights...so thats a few hundred as well possibly.
and there is also that issue of she never said 3000 a year...she said up to 3000 in 3 years aka time at school.
Funny how the people that want goverment out of our lives....
want to tell you who you can marry
want to tell you who you can have sex with
want to tell you what sex acts you can do with your partner ( sodomy laws)
want to tell you if you can have birth control..
want you to have to explain to your work why you need it...without having to say its for you to not get pregnant if you have kids...even if your married and just don't want kids yet...to bad for you
want to be able to force a DR to jam a video camera up your crotch because woman are stupid and can't figure out what they are doing with out it.

But less govemenet!

Werbung:
She was not asking for birth control to be covered by health care, she was asking for birth control and abortion pills to be given free of charge. We already have birth control pills on our health care but we do have to pay a co pay and we can get free birth control pills from planned parenthood. What she wanted was the government to force a business to give products away for free to certain people.

actuly if you listened to your right wing freinds...they want to pull that from your insurance coverage ...This is what the debate was about...the right of companies and others to pull this off your health insurance...not just calling for free birth control...you realy should real what was being talked about more, and less what fat ass men said it was about.

actuly if you listened to your right wing freinds...they want to pull that from your insurance coverage ...This is what the debate was about...the right of companies and others to pull this off your health insurance...not just calling for free birth control...you realy should real what was being talked about more, and less what fat ass men said it was about.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

The Left that you are part of wants FREE birth control and wants it provided in ALL HC plans including religious groups who oppose birth control based on their religious beliefs. You want to FORCE these religious groups to do something they oppose and have opposed for decades.

Libs...they sure love FORCE...by a tyrannical leftist government.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

The Left that you are part of wants FREE birth control and wants it provided in ALL HC plans including religious groups who oppose birth control based on their religious beliefs. You want to FORCE these religious groups to do something they oppose and have opposed for decades.

Libs...they sure love FORCE...by a tyrannical leftist government.

I thought the "co-ed" was claiming her birth prevention was more like $3000 ? maybe she just knows its going up to that with obamacare....

she did say it took up to 3000 a year to cover birth control

pills are only 10-30 a month from your doctor and free from planned parenthood. if she was talking condoms thats 3000 condoms a year at 1 dollar a condom. If there is only 365 days in a year but she needed 3000 for condoms that means she is having sex more than 8 times a day if you dont take sunday off...

pills are only 10-30 a month from your doctor and free from planned parenthood. if she was talking condoms thats 3000 condoms a year at 1 dollar a condom. If there is only 365 days in a year but she needed 3000 for condoms that means she is having sex more than 8 times a day if you dont take sunday off...

I guessed she was using Plan B pills at $25 a pop or maybe just regular D&Cs "just in case".

wrong. you should read more. the issue is mandated coverage and at no cost. the only variable was who specifically was picking up the tab, employer or ins company. the newest wrinkle is pretending its preventative care by way of justification.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy."

The transcripts are readily available. But looks like you were too lazy to do your own research.

I'm willing to bet you will continue to reference the "1 year" number...

By the way, there is more to the cost of birth control than just the cost of the pill itself

I guessed she was using Plan B pills at $25 a pop or maybe just regular D&Cs "just in case".

Not sure you can 120 mornings after abortion pills in a year and still be able to conceive to need a new one. DNC is possible but you would only need that every 3 months or so to make sure any forming baby is killed. That would make them about $250.00 each... I don’t know I can call and ask, I have never had one so I am unsure of the price.

Personally I think she pulled the $3000.00 out of her butt and has no real clue what it cost with or without insurance.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy."

Yes, a yearly pap test that is covered already by insurance with a co-pay

How long is law school? Is it the same for everyone?

There is more to her “testimony”, I will go look at it in full again.

PAP smears, breast exams, GYN visits are not birth control, they are women's health related. There is a reason they call them BIRTH CONTROL pills as opposed to WOMEN'S HEALTH pills. But I'm pretty sure someone who found their way into law school can figure out how to avoid pregnancy at no cost whatsoever. Well unless standards for law school are well off these days.

How long is law school? Is it the same for everyone?

There is more to her “testimony”, I will go look at it in full again.

Let’s start with the basics: The ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools state that law schools must provide 58,000 minutes of instruction time (see Standard 304(b)). That comes out to 966 hours of class time. The 58,000 minutes must be completed no earlier than in 24 months and no later than 84 months after you start law school.

3-4 years is pretty standard for a Law School.

I don't know if Fluke's estimate is accurate. It seems exaggerated from the more widely accepted number of $600 a year (a breakdown of her estimate of the average 3-4 year college law degree would be 1800 - 2400 per year.

The transcripts are readily available. But looks like you were too lazy to do your own research.

I'm willing to bet you will continue to reference the "1 year" number...

By the way, there is more to the cost of birth control than just the cost of the pill itself

Well in looking over her very long and boring testimony I only found the reference to the 3000.00 with the quote you posted. So you are right she never said in a year, I just assumed that is what she meant. She said in the time you are at law school and she herself is on her third year. What I don’t understand is how she can be so vague about the cost of birth control when that is something you could very easily calculate but she is so precise on the percentages of women with problems not getting free birth control.

She noted that In 65 percent of the cases at our school, our female students were interrogated by insurance representatives and university medical staff about why they needed prescriptions and whether they were lying about their symptoms. Think about that, its amazing that 65 percent of the women in her school were comfortable enough to go let her know they were interrogated by the insurance rep and university medical staff about why they wanted birth control pills. I find that amazing that 65 percent of women would confide in her and I also find it amazing that the medical staff would assume any percent of women would want birth control for any other reason than having sex without children.

And to think out of that 65 percent, a full 20 percent of them never got covered for birth control pill. So the most amazing thing to me is that the medical staff is stupid enough to think that 45 percent of all women at Georgetown needed birth control pills for other reasons besides not becoming pregnant.

This fluke woman has her calculations so precise she even knows that a full 94 percent of students opposed the policy. I find it amazing that she has so many precise facts about this topic but is so vague when it comes to the cost of birth control and just gave this magic $3000.00 over a random period of time.

Heck it’s almost like she just threw out numbers and statistics throughout her testimony….with nothing to back it up but her honesty

So I openly apologies for assuming she meant 3000.00 in a year, now my new question is….

WTF was she talking about? $3000.00 for how long? Doesn’t a person’s time in law school depend on what classes you take? How many classes you take at a time and to what type of law you are intending to practice?

PAP smears, breast exams, GYN visits are not birth control, they are women's health related. There is a reason they call them BIRTH CONTROL pills as opposed to WOMEN'S HEALTH pills. But I'm pretty sure someone who found their way into law school can figure out how to avoid pregnancy at no cost whatsoever. Well unless standards for law school are well off these days.
the school was not refusing to cover breast exams or paps just birth control and the abortion pill and apparently only in a percent of the cases according to mrs fluke

Werbung:
the school was not refusing to cover breast exams or paps just birth control and the abortion pill and apparently only in a percent of the cases according to mrs fluke

all of which shows her manufactured "testimony" (remember this was just some sit down with Pelosi, nothingn official in any sense of the word) was "sexed up" to try and make it appear as if there were a problem.

so perhaps instead of arguing whether she's a slut or not we should be asking ourselves whether she's a liar or not !

Back