Forbes: Obamacare is working

Is Medicaid the same as SSI? If so then it is easy to get it. Both of my brothers, one brother’s girlfriend and their daughter all get SSI for no reason at all except they say they need it. The daughter claims her ankle hurts and has gotten her own checks since she was 12. She is now a 22 year old heroin addict who funds in part her addiction with her SSI. I know parents who are on SSI because they don’t like crowds or because they don’t feel like they could work. I could go on with lists of people I personally know who get 7-9 hundred dollars a month and free medical and food stamps but have no real reason except they can get it so they do. But I am not sure if Medicaid is the same as SSI, if they are different, what is the difference?

I am just going to call bullshit on that....you don't get ssi because you say your ankle hurts.. .I know someone on it and it took years...and she has major major issues and they still would not let her on for a long time.ALso the people that you say are getting the medical and food stamps....there is a reason...because you simply don't care to know does not change that. they don't just send them to you.

Werbung:
Dr who is in favor of waiting till the last min ( often to late) before putting people on goverment health care paid for by tax payers...I mean why help people before they are almost dead?

I am in favor of not giving charity to people who actually have their own money. Charity should only be given to people who have used their own money first and then are in need.

For the people who are actually out of their own funds charity makes perfect sense both for preventive care and for care for ongoing illnesses.

Is Medicaid the same as SSI? If so then it is easy to get it. Both of my brothers, one brother’s girlfriend and their daughter all get SSI for no reason at all except they say they need it. The daughter claims her ankle hurts and has gotten her own checks since she was 12. She is now a 22 year old heroin addict who funds in part her addiction with her SSI. I know parents who are on SSI because they don’t like crowds or because they don’t feel like they could work. I could go on with lists of people I personally know who get 7-9 hundred dollars a month and free medical and food stamps but have no real reason except they can get it so they do. But I am not sure if Medicaid is the same as SSI, if they are different, what is the difference?

Medicaid and SSI are different.

I am just going to call bullshit on that....you don't get ssi because you say your ankle hurts.. .I know someone on it and it took years...and she has major major issues and they still would not let her on for a long time.ALso the people that you say are getting the medical and food stamps....there is a reason...because you simply don't care to know does not change that. they don't just send them to you.
Itis called fraud and the SSA pays billions of dollars per yer in what they call overpayments.

Werbung:
There are lots of people who don't have medical care.

I grew up without medical insurance. Somehow we managed to pay for doctor visits. Infact, for most people, paying out of pocket is probably a lot less per year than insurance premiums. It's also against the law for a Hospital to not provide care. They can get sued.

Back