Forget the Wall, what we need is an Iron Dome

LOL they already have an iron dome of sorts in DC as they took over the top floors of many of the museums, but don't tell anyone because it is top secret
actually its a fail that biden has not considering the event going on with Putin threating us with nukes unless you think hes joking

Werbung:
Now Trump says that he wants to built an IRON DOME over the entire country, just like the one in Israel.
Israel is a rather puny country, only 8,630 square miles. Longest dimensions are 420 X 115 km. At least half of Israel is uninhabited desert and not defended by its Iron Dome. Which, by the way, is not made of iron nor is dome shaped.

The US is many times larger than Israel. 3,531,905 sq. miles. One could fit 409 ¼ Israels in the US.
(Not that anyone would or could even try.)

Trump also wants to deport millions and millions of undocumented aliens, and along with them anyone that has "jihadist tendencies". He plans to scrap Posse Comitatus and use the military to round up illegals.

Will Mark Francis, Tripoli, and Annoying Thing and other Trumplings take jobs in roofing, chicken and hog butchery to replace these people? Some of these jobs pay as much as $11 an hour.
LOL Im retired nub nuts nd I retired from a
Now Trump says that he wants to built an IRON DOME over the entire country, just like the one in Israel.
Israel is a rather puny country, only 8,630 square miles. Longest dimensions are 420 X 115 km. At least half of Israel is uninhabited desert and not defended by its Iron Dome. Which, by the way, is not made of iron nor is dome shaped.

The US is many times larger than Israel. 3,531,905 sq. miles. One could fit 409 ¼ Israels in the US.
(Not that anyone would or could even try.)

You truly are a idiot you know. I'm 65 and retired from a University before that I owned a fed ex route before that I was number 2 at a ski resort as I tok care of customer service snow removal the housemen the pool and the parking LOT ATTENDENTS

Trump also wants to deport millions and millions of undocumented aliens, and along with them anyone that has "jihadist tendencies". He plans to scrap Posse Comitatus and use the military to round up illegals.

Will Mark Francis, Tripoli, and Annoying Thing and other Trumplings take jobs in roofing, chicken and hog butchery to replace these people? Some of these jobs pay as much as $11 an hour.
LOL 11. 00 a hour your clueless. I retired from a university I had my own fed ex route I was 2ed in charge at a ski resort, I worked on the shuttle and eelv And was a manager for a fortune 500 company in California .
And your a pin head if you think trump was talking about the entire Usa it would be to protect city's . We do not have a rocket problem but a ballistic missile problem ,
Seems your clueless about defense of America Needs. We are weak in one area and its anti iCIMS missile systems .
Trump has a great ideal

44 interceptors
Technically, the U.S. does have a defense ICBM missile system. It's called the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), and it's the only system currently deployed to defend the continental U.S., with 44 interceptors based in Alaska and California

Russia has about 6000 IcBMs with huge yields .

I do not think the liberals here really know what a nuke war would be like it could end up destroying mankind, over time .
So who does know? It would depend on whom gets bombed, the size of the bombs. I think that all war should be avoided, and nuclear war especially.
I doubt it would destroy the human race, but the results would be undesirable.

Nothing which I do not provide proof of is not real because I did not prove it to you here. Oswald did not shoot JFK which is why he passed the paraffin test for bullet residue. You can believe what you are instructed to believe as you do, which is why you help Mexico funnel tons of Fentanyl into the USA every day, killing 100,000 Americans every year. No one needs to prove anything to you as you are a failure farting around the internet as though you or your opinion matters.

A mysterious radar return prompted yesterday that an unauthorized aircraft was flying over the restricted airspace of Washington D.C. A search of the area reportedly turned up nothing, but one reporter located in the city did notice something: a surface to air missile system across the street from the White House.

At approximately 8:30am local time, a “track of interest” on a radar at the Capitol Police command center was detected over Washington D.C. The track was described as a “slow moving blob.”

Washington’s skies are heavily regulated, the result of the 9/11 attacks in order to protect the White House, Capitol building, and other government locations. North American Air Defense Command, or NORAD, sent a Coast Guard HH-65 Dolphin helicopter to investigate. The helicopter, call sign “Blackjack,” did not notice anything unusual but note it nearly ran into a flock of birds at 1,300 feet.

LOL literally everyone knows this stuff except for you, or you sold your soul to kill Americans by any and all means long ago

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a30027303/washington-dc-air-alert/

so proof about the top floors of museums. lol

you are literally a lying moron. :)

I do not think the liberals here really know what a nuke war would be like it could end up destroying mankind, over time .

i know you are a moron obsessed with talking about liberals, does that help?

the "evil liberals" have been warning about the implications of nuclear war since we had nukes, moron. duh

i know you are a moron obsessed with talking about liberals, does that help?

the "evil liberals" have been warning about the implications of nuclear war since we had nukes, moron. duh
are you ditching a anti missile system when we only have 44 ? Do you not want America to be safe you hate it do you noy because trump msaid it . Had Joe said something about it you would be ok with it ,

I am pretty sure that the government is well protected. It is clear that Trump was almost as ignorant about the US defenses when he left office as he was when he first came to power. He is aggressively ignorant. He just fell in love with the words "Iron Dome".

are you ditching a anti missile system when we only have 44 ? Do you not want America to be safe you hate it do you noy because trump msaid it . Had Joe said something about it you would be ok with it ,

let me know when you can prove that a missile system can 100% protect america from nuclear attack.
and you dont even need to hit this country to cause a nuclear winter. duh.

my obvious point (well obvious to anyone with an iq over 50) is that..why is trump talking about this now? why didn't he actually do something when he was CIC about it? duh. the obvious answer...he's just pandering to his moron supporters.

so proof about the top floors of museums. lol

you are literally a lying moron. :)
Can you show proof that I did not screw your mother behind the dumpster, and out you popped 9 months later. So you can call me daddy anytime.

LOL can you show proof that none of the museums in DC had their top floor converted to missile defense of the Capital area?

No you can't, no matter how hard you try. Note this is not top secret because the Russians and Chinese all know

Werbung:
Can you show proof that I did not screw your mother behind the dumpster, and out you popped 9 months later. So you can call me daddy anytime.

LOL can you show proof that none of the museums in DC had their top floor converted to missile defense of the Capital area?

No you can't, no matter how hard you try. Note this is not top secret because the Russians and Chinese all know
You made the claim. You prove it, lying moron
But you won't because you are a lying moron

Back