Forget the Wall, what we need is an Iron Dome

Werbung:
You made the claim. You prove it, lying moron
But you won't because you are a lying moron
Oswald never even fired a shot at JFK, which was proved by his passing the paraffin test. The best interceptor missiles are placed discreetly all over DC, including on the top floors of a certain museum or museums. No one is really sure why anyone would not understand this to be true, but I guess commies like you are in denial of Americas offensive and defensive power both.

CIAO Charlie

Oswald never even fired a shot at JFK, which was proved by his passing the paraffin test. The best interceptor missiles are placed discreetly all over DC, including on the top floors of a certain museum or museums. No one is really sure why anyone would not understand this to be true, but I guess commies like you are in denial of Americas offensive and defensive power both.

CIAO Charlie
Eat that bitch

CIAO Charlie
your big mouth keeps writing checks your tiny brain can't cash. lol.
no proof of your claims, as always liar. :)
no one is really sure why you act like a lying moron, but no one really cares, its just fun to laugh at you

your big mouth keeps writing checks your tiny brain can't cash. lol.
no proof of your claims, as always liar. :)
no one is really sure why you act like a lying moron, but no one really cares, its just fun to laugh at you
Can you prove that DC is 100% undefended? Why are you demanding that it is? Furthermore, you are acting like a spoiled 8 year old girl who is demanding that her daddy prove that broccoli is good for you. The fact is that I can say anything that I want, and you can't do squat about it and that any and all proving is on you. Oswald never even fired a shot as the paraffin test fully exonerated him, can you prove that Oswald killed JFK. Nope, but you continue doing as you are told like a scared dog

Can you prove that DC is 100% undefended? Why are you demanding that it is? Furthermore, you are acting like a spoiled 8 year old girl who is demanding that her daddy prove that broccoli is good for you. The fact is that I can say anything that I want, and you can't do squat about it and that any and all proving is on you. Oswald never even fired a shot as the paraffin test fully exonerated him, can you prove that Oswald killed JFK. Nope, but you continue doing as you are told like a scared dog
i never said it was 100% undefended. duh
god you make regular morons look smart. lol

i never said it was 100% undefended. duh
god you make regular morons look smart. lol
So you have no proof that the top floors of certain museums are not military command and launching platforms. As they are.

The Defense Department can defend the capital as best as it can. I don't much care whether they are in a museum or not.

Werbung:
Now Trump says that he wants to built an IRON DOME over the entire country, just like the one in Israel.
Israel is a rather puny country, only 8,630 square miles. Longest dimensions are 420 X 115 km. At least half of Israel is uninhabited desert and not defended by its Iron Dome. Which, by the way, is not made of iron nor is dome shaped.

The US is many times larger than Israel. 3,531,905 sq. miles. One could fit 409 ¼ Israels in the US.
(Not that anyone would or could even try.)

Trump also wants to deport millions and millions of undocumented aliens, and along with them anyone that has "jihadist tendencies". He plans to scrap Posse Comitatus and use the military to round up illegals.

Will Mark Francis, Tripoli, and Annoying Thing and other Trumplings take jobs in roofing, chicken and hog butchery to replace these people? Some of these jobs pay as much as $11 an hour.
I doubt I would agree with every idea proposed by Trump. I did not vote for him in the 2016 primary because I did not favor him above all other candidates then. I do favor Trump far above the likes of Hillary and Biden, however.

Back