Fort Hood Terrorist was on Presidential Taskforce

asur

Interesting given that the Obama administration is full of rats.
Did you know that the Fort Hood terrorist was a member of a taskforce for Homeland Security? He was invited by the Obama administration?

Of course the liberal media is saying Hasan is just a disturbed individual and
not officially an Obama team member. Maybe!

You won't find this fact in the press or liberal media but it should be news.
The Obama people are denying than Hasan was ever tied to them, but why
would they admit to it?

Check page 29 on left column:

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/policy/HSPIPTTFProceedingsReport.pdf

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

Werbung:
So?

Unless the Obama administration looked into a crystal ball and could see he was going to go on a shooting rampage and they didn't care, what significance does this have? :confused:

You're grasping at straws again in a desperate attempt to discredit someone you dislike. At least you posted a link this time. Good boy! :p

So?

Unless the Obama administration looked into a crystal ball and could see he was going to go on a shooting rampage and they didn't care, what significance does this have? :confused:

You're grasping at straws again in a desperate attempt to discredit someone you dislike. At least you posted a link this time. Good boy! :p

you have to understand, in Asurs mind, there is always one of those Glen Beck chalk board , 7 dagrees of kevin bacon going on...with the end always being bash Obama....

God knows it would have been a horrible idea for anyone in the white house to call on a Member of the US armed Services, who happen to be Muslim, and a psychologist...to ask about any issues....You will find that ignoring his posts is often a good idea..

Did you know that the Fort Hood terrorist was a member of a taskforce for Homeland Security?
Where did you even find this link? Did you read any of it except for the name?

He was invited by the Obama administration?
Either provide proof or admit you are a LIAR. This group was founded well before the 08 election and was not based on any political appointments.
This is more evidence that the right wing demagogues are disturbed individuals.
would they admit to it?
Admit to what?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?
I would much rather him bow to the KSA rather than the full on man make out session that ensued like these two were the last virgins on prom night.
bush-hand-holding-saudi-queen.jpg

you have to understand, in Asurs mind, there is always one of those Glen Beck chalk board , 7 dagrees of kevin bacon going on...with the end always being bash Obama....

God knows it would have been a horrible idea for anyone in the white house to call on a Member of the US armed Services, who happen to be Muslim, and a psychologist...to ask about any issues....You will find that ignoring his posts is often a good idea..

Its nothing but slander. Typical really...some are so obsessed with the President they are willing to make any leap of the imagination to fit thier agenda.

Its nothing but slander. Typical really...some are so obsessed with the President they are willing to make any leap of the imagination to fit thier agenda.

I know , makes you wounder why you bother to respond at times....I miss the good old days, when republicans had points and stuff, made you have to actuly think or try to refute them and make them look bad. its a lost art...the Right wing fact it seems

I would much rather him bow to the KSA rather than the full on man make out session that ensued like these two were the last virgins on prom night.
bush-hand-holding-saudi-queen.jpg

The Sheik looks like he's about to make that infamous comment by Mae West, "Is that a pistol in your pocket are are you just glad to see me?" :p

Amazing the humiliating *** kissing of the Arabs the Bush family did before and after 911 isn't it? Never mind most of the 911 hijackers came from that country, and were products of their repressive and cruel regime.

Did you know that the Fort Hood terrorist was a member of a taskforce for Homeland Security? He was invited by the Obama administration?

would they admit to it?

Check page 29 on left column:

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/policy/HSPIPTTFProceedingsReport.pdf

I should not be shocked by this but I am.
thanks for the info asur

So?

Pocket Said: Did you know he was also in the US military? My god! the Military must be evil and all terrorist!

God your a insult to good republicans....
BUNZ Said: Its nothing but slander. Typical really...some are so obsessed with the President they are willing to make any leap of the imagination to fit their agenda.
3 adults...post an adult response to something that is just as good as a 'field reporter for the National Enquirer' could scrounge up and post to smear our government for the lack of anything else factual or informative to share with all of us and then we have this jewel of a response by BIB the constant SUPPORTER/CHEERLEADER for anything and everything anti President that ASUR drowls down his chin and uses for a TOPIC.

BIB SAID:I should not be shocked by this but I am.
thanks for the info asur

I should not be shocked by this but I am.
thanks for the info asur

YES!! THANK YOU , ASUR!! YOUR information was CORRECT and QUITE TELLING. When YOU upset the CRAZIES LIBS on this forum YOU must be speaking TRUTH!!

I suspect there are MANY terrorist supporters in the Obama White House!!

VERY CLOSE to OBAMA , So Close only a single shadow is made!

YES!! THANK YOU , ASUR!! YOUR information was CORRECT and QUITE TELLING. When YOU upset the CRAZIES LIBS on this forum YOU must be speaking TRUTH!!

I suspect there are MANY terrorist supporters in the Obama White House!!

VERY CLOSE to OBAMA , So Close only a single shadow is made!

I dont think that obama is personally to blame for the guy being on a task force, but its clear that with this guys long record of being frakin strange and all the red flags that should have been noticed someone some where should have noticed and removed him.

The Obama supporters went out of their way to
defend this terrorist Hasan when the story first broke.
Saying he was under stress and had no ties to terrorism.
The very first night on Larry King, etc. before the public had few facts!

So they knew who he was and what the ties were!

Werbung:
The Obama supporters went out of their way to
defend this terrorist Hasan when the story first broke.
Saying he was under stress and had no ties to terrorism.
The very first night on Larry King, etc. before the public had few facts!

So they knew who he was and what the ties were!

Yeah that is true but that was probably more to protect Islam in general so crazies dont go out shooting every muslim they see.

I doubt that obama personally knew this guy was on his taskforce
but someone who obama put in charge dropped the ball at some point for this guy with his crazy history to be on the taskforce.

Back