Fort Hoood Terrorist Linked to Al Qaeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
These killings happened on Obama's watch and that is predictable and maybe irrelevant.
Political correctness is enforced in these times, which is the problem!

They discovered the guy on Bush's watch. Everyone knows these Islamofacist take years to make their plans.

Werbung:
The Bush admin. called these type of individuals dangerous Sleeper Cells although I won't defend that.
The Obama administation calls them stressed?

This is a teaching moment for the American people.

Whenever liberals praise diversity, they should remember the Fort Hood coverup!

Perhaps the most depressing aspect of Thursday's shoot-out at Fort Hood is that none of the 12 people who died in the terrorist shooting will be counted as casualties of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. This way Obama can avoid a higher body count on his watch!

It may never be officially reported as terrorism, in order to protect Obama's record!

If it is true, I'd like to thank Bush for not keeping us safe.

Please , SOMEONE inform this guy , G.W. Bush has not been President for over TEN MONTHS!!! Our presiedent obama just DRIBBLES , DRIBBLES , DRIBBLES! lol,lol "HE SHOOTS Basketball while our TROOPS get SHOT!!
ANY DECISION yet for AFGH.WAR??? "What does your "prompter " tell you??

MY God , WHAT HAVE WE DONE??? I'm SORRY MEN!!

The Bush admin. called these type of individuals dangerous Sleeper Cells although I won't defend that.
The Obama administation calls them stressed?

This is a teaching moment for the American people.

Whenever liberals praise diversity, they should remember the Fort Hood coverup!

Perhaps the most depressing aspect of Thursday's shoot-out at Fort Hood is that none of the 12 people who died in the terrorist shooting will be counted as casualties of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. This way Obama can avoid a higher body count on his watch!

It may never be officially reported as terrorism, in order to protect Obama's record!

It appears obama's politicial correctness, his lies , his Czars , his STATE CONTROLLED MEDIA , is much like the Dynasty , The BRUTAL Dynasty that destroyed Germany in the 1930's. Only we have it much worse, there is no AMERICA out there to come to our aid. We are on our own and the cancer is growing deep within our Nation . May GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Maybe you need to QUIT channel surfing and spend some QUALITY TIME listening to those "MORONS" who have factual information to share with AMERICA about those ASSumptions that get so horribly twisted by the ILK of: Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh of the mindless gossip talking heads ;)

LOL,LOL,LOL -- you are FUNNY , LOL,LOL

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back