Fort Hood Terrorist was on Presidential Taskforce

I dont think that obama is personally to blame for the guy being on a task force, but its clear that with this guys long record of being frakin strange and all the red flags that should have been noticed someone some where should have noticed and removed him.

you mean the red flags that the FBI and inelegance people cleared?

the amount of Monday Quarterbacking here is amazing....how could they not know that A US Military Major was a soon to be killer?

for the I can't how many times, he was cleared and it was stated that his emails where found to be related to his resurch...there is zero reason for anyone at the time to have said, hey should not be on this panal...if there was any...I am just going to guess, not be the biggest issue he had to worry about anymore.

Werbung:
Yeah that is true but that was probably more to protect Islam in general so crazies dont go out shooting every muslim they see.

I doubt that obama personally knew this guy was on his taskforce
but someone who obama put in charge dropped the ball at some point for this guy with his crazy history to be on the taskforce.

do you even know who set up the task force and when? or how many people up you have to go in the food chain to even find someone Obama put in charge of anything? DO you know what info that person had to make his/her choices? Do you think it is common on a task force like this, to make a real large deep investigation of a US Army major...to see if they may kill our own troops?

I doubt it, thus I think you should just drop it since there is nothing here.

do you even know who set up the task force and when? or how many people up you have to go in the food chain to even find someone Obama put in charge of anything? DO you know what info that person had to make his/her choices? Do you think it is common on a task force like this, to make a real large deep investigation of a US Army major...to see if they may kill our own troops?

I doubt it, thus I think you should just drop it since there is nothing here.

If this guy got on the taskforce, some one is not doing their job. There are reported years of complaints about him. He should not have been on it. Fine if its just a mistake and now they fixed that mistake, but what if they have not. Someone needs to go through the list of people and make sure they should be on the list.

I have no problem letting this issue go, its not that big of a deal except to say hopefully the problem is fixed. Like the couple who crashed the white house state dinner. Who ever dropped the ball needs to pick it up and make sure stuff like that dont happen again.

I am more interested in the felon who wrote the health care book and went to the state dinner.

If this guy got on the taskforce, some one is not doing their job. There are reported years of complaints about him. He should not have been on it. Fine if its just a mistake and now they fixed that mistake, but what if they have not. Someone needs to go through the list of people and make sure they should be on the list.

I have no problem letting this issue go, its not that big of a deal except to say hopefully the problem is fixed. Like the couple who crashed the white house state dinner. Who ever dropped the ball needs to pick it up and make sure stuff like that dont happen again.

I am more interested in the felon who wrote the health care book and went to the state dinner.

complaints ....ok...and are those all public record for someone doing this to see? if not then pointless again...W bush had Complains against him, he was commander and chief, but seemed there where complaints :)

complaints ....ok...and are those all public record for someone doing this to see? if not then pointless again...W bush had Complains against him, he was commander and chief, but seemed there where complaints :)

The complaints about this guy were real red flags, not just grumpy or mean.
It can happen to anyone, I am not blaming obama or any of his flunkies because mistakes can happen but they should go over the others in the taskforce and make sure people like this are not involved.

I would include someone like me who should be kicked out. A crazed obama hater :)

The complaints about this guy were real red flags, not just grumpy or mean.
It can happen to anyone, I am not blaming obama or any of his flunkies because mistakes can happen but they should go over the others in the taskforce and make sure people like this are not involved.

I would include someone like me who should be kicked out. A crazed obama hater :)

so from now on, all miltary people to be on any tast force should be screened to see if they are also terrorist or crazy

The Sheik looks like he's about to make that infamous comment by Mae West, "Is that a pistol in your pocket are are you just glad to see me?" :p

Amazing the humiliating *** kissing of the Arabs the Bush family did before and after 911 isn't it? Never mind most of the 911 hijackers came from that country, and were products of their repressive and cruel regime.

Dont get me started. The KSA has much more oil and has done far more to undermind our foreign policy strategy than Iraq did post 91.

YES!! THANK YOU , ASUR!! YOUR information was CORRECT and QUITE TELLING. When YOU upset the CRAZIES LIBS on this forum YOU must be speaking TRUTH!!

I suspect there are MANY terrorist supporters in the Obama White House!!

VERY CLOSE to OBAMA , So Close only a single shadow is made!

I just needed an excuse to up my post count by one.

The task force meeting took place on January 30, 2009, when Obama was president. QED!

Next case please!

I dont think that obama is personally to blame for the guy being on a task force, but its clear that with this guys long record of being frakin strange and all the red flags that should have been noticed someone some where should have noticed and removed him.

Fair enough, the question is if you think this responsibility lies with the President and specifically President Obama.

Actually we don't have proof. What is suspicious is the way
the liberal Obama supporters went beserk in defending the guy
the day it broke news. I watched it on Larry King and it was
sickening and bewildering.

This transition task force was for the incoming President, Obama.

Also why was he invited so many times?
Apparently he made several RSVPS, indicating several invites.
What was so special about this terrorist, to get so many invites!

The Obama supporters went out of their way to
defend this terrorist Hasan when the story first broke.
Saying he was under stress and had no ties to terrorism.
The very first night on Larry King, etc. before the public had few facts!

So they knew who he was and what the ties were!

I dont watch cable news, nor should anyone. The point of the whole thing is right in your post, the public had few facts. If you want to try Hassan in the media and make cause for him to claim he had an unfair trial, that is on you.

Its kinda like when Republicans are charged with corruption...innocent until proven guilty. Or until they plead guilty.

The other point in your post is that they are not Obama. Two different things. That was the responsibility of the Pentagon, and any law enforcement/intelligence services who may be involved.

Its noteworthy that he enlisted when Reagan was President, he became an officer when GWB was President and subsequently promoted to Major under the same administration. The same administration who did not object to him being appointed to a terrorism task force in April of 2008.

The task force meeting took place on January 30, 2009, when Obama was president. QED!

Next case please!

Do you have any idea how these sort of task forces work? Did you not read the very first page in you link where it said April 2008?

This group was created before the Democratic Primary was decided. It was an ongoing process, the conclusion of the work from April 2008 until January 09 is reported/presented on at the conference. Its how these things work. Ive been involved in plenty to know.

Werbung:
Actually we don't have proof. What is suspicious is the way
the liberal Obama supporters went beserk in defending the guy
the day it broke news. I watched it on Larry King and it was
sickening and bewildering.
You need to turn the Tv off. You are basing this off watching Larry King? He has been sickening and bewildering for 15 years!

This transition task force was for the incoming President, Obama.

Also why was he invited so many times?
Apparently he made several RSVPS, indicating several invites.
What was so special about this terrorist, to get so many invites!
Probably because he was the perfect protege of Republican Industrial Military Complex Arab American recruiting tool.

Back