Fort Hood Terrorist was on Presidential Taskforce

Actually we don't have proof. What is suspicious is the way
the liberal Obama supporters went beserk in defending the guy
the day it broke news.
Ah thats right, we dont have any proof. Thanks for making that the first sentence of your post to make it nice and clear for everyone to read and make judgement on the claims that caused you to create this thread.

Werbung:
BUNZ - I should have worded the thread:
Fort Hood Terrorist was on Obama Taskforce.

But what's the difference?
None!

The transition task force was for the incoming president (hence the name transition) it was for the incoming administartion, capice? By Nov 2008
Obama was elected and his people were already involving themselves in task force teams, when in fact it was jumping the gun. George Washington University was no friend of George Bush. http://gspm.org/files/fall_09_syllabi/201johnson.pdf being the liberal institution they are.

But they wanted to hit the ground running and couldn't wait or have respect for the current adminstration. As we now see we have > 17% unemployment. Obama himself took months to make a bad decision on the Afghanistan war! It's never smart to tell your opponent when you will quit, regardless of politics.

And now the Obama flunkies tell us unemployment won't abate for years, so what was the rush? I wish they had waited, we had jobs under Bush. Under Obama we don't and they are disappearing fast!

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved?

Ah thats right, we dont have any proof. Thanks for making that the first sentence of your post to make it nice and clear for everyone to read and make judgement on the claims that caused you to create this thread.

man watching you beat him down on that thread was like watching a WWF wrestler beat down a small child...it was so easy I almost felt bad for him lol.

its even more sad when you see Pandora and others jump to his side...even when so clearly wrong.

The task force meeting took place on January 30, 2009, when Obama was president. QED!

Next case please!

OMG 10 freaking days after he took office? but no blame at all for the Bush admin who was in charge when he was placed a panel of course...

I know first 10 days off office, first thing Obama should have done is said, please re review all the people on all the panels set for 10 days from now, to check for anyone who may kill people

Its a shame shame you can't post a valid point...ever.

None!

The transition task force was for the incoming president (hence the name transition) it was for the incoming administartion, capice? By Nov 2008
Obama was elected and his people were already involving themselves in task force teams, when in fact it was jumping the gun. George Washington University was no friend of George Bush. http://gspm.org/files/fall_09_syllabi/201johnson.pdf being the liberal institution they are.

But they wanted to hit the ground running and couldn't wait or have respect for the current adminstration. As we now see we have > 17% unemployment. Obama himself took months to make a bad decision on the Afghanistan war! It's never smart to tell your opponent when you will quit, regardless of politics.

And now the Obama flunkies tell us unemployment won't abate for years, so what was the rush? I wish they had waited, we had jobs under Bush. Under Obama we don't and they are disappearing fast!

The miltary and leadership of Afganistan don't agree with you...amazing...its like your wrong !

Asur, you should have make the title of the thread:
I am going to up totally bogus stuff to smear Obama.
None!
Yes, there is a huge difference. Both of what you suggest are wrong. Did you even read the executive summary? or even glance at any of the other names mentioned? You might need to think about history and go all the way back to April of 08 and tell me how this has any relation to Obama beyond making
11th degree associations for some ultimately negative political gain.
Nothing like having a double rotten stinking red herring argument.
Lets have a looksee at some of the more notable attendees.
Richard Allen former NSA to Reagan.
Former Senator Connie Mack III (R) FL
John Marsh Sec. Army under Reagan
and my personal favorite.
William H. Webster Director of the CIA under Reagan and Bush, including during Desert Storm.
So yeah nothing like the soaking wet and droopy strawman argument you make here.
Are you one of the people out of work? Because the spend the time making the argumentative jumps you have shows you might have more time on your hands than I do. Or did you become aware of this from a third party?
Change the names, and I have heard more or less verbatim the same argument on why a small group of former residents of the eastern bloc on why they wanted to go back to communism.
If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved?
Do you really want to bring GWB into this conversation? I have seen a few times you taking issue with people bringing up GWB in arguments because he is no longer President. Lets save you a bunch of IQ points and leave him out of it for now.

You of course do realize what the actual definition of the word is. It would also be worthless to point out the historical use of the word in modern American politics. But because your proxy brain likes to scream and shout the word despite how stupidly inaccurate the usage is, it would also probably be pointless to point out that for the most part the more appropriate term would be director or advisor depending on the role.

man watching you beat him down on that thread was like watching a WWF wrestler beat down a small child...it was so easy I almost felt bad for him lol.

its even more sad when you see Pandora and others jump to his side...even when so clearly wrong.

While I dont watch pro-wrestling somehow I wouldnt at all be surprised to find out if he were to switch back and forth between that and FNC

Werbung:

Exactly.

There have been hundreds of military people... probably thousands that have sat in on various people speaking on these issues. This silliness is like saying our US military trained Timothy McVeigh so it's there fault he went bonkers and blew up the Federal building.

And we'll all want to notice in this clip that this Timothy McVeigh Right Wing Terrorist worn the exact same "water the tree of liberty with blood" t-shirt that the teabaggers now wear. Scary, dangerous people indeed.

Basically this is just another nonsense base our President for nothing thread.

Back