Four years of race cards?

If obama gets elected, which now seems likely, the race cards will fly.

I wasn't aware this practice ever stopped. It's the easy way out of responsibility and honor as a human being. I don't know what future generations of minorities in this country are going to do since the younger generations of whites aren't the racists that they are supposed to be to keep enabling this mentality. Bummer.

Werbung:
I never knew people were playing the race card till this election.

I guess to some degree when OJ got a special jury but other than that I really didnt know people did that

I am seeing it now and I am ... I dont even know the word, shocked doesnt cover it

if you talk about obamas church you are racist
if you talk about william ayers you are racist
if you talk about frank rains you are racist
if you talk about acorn you are racist
if palin says joe six pack or hockey mom its code word for racism

Its sad and two years ago if someone said this could happen i would have called the person a flat racist liar.... ugh

If it can go there it will. I can't take away what my white ancestry did to African Americans. I just can't do it. So why should I suffer through some reverse racism from someone like Lewis who is 2 generation behind me?

This is the hallmark of the Nobama campaign. We're suffering through it. When they feel challenged or cornered they break out the race card and incite violence. You can read about this stuff all over the web.

This is another reason not to vote for Nobama. America is not ready for this racial divide. It's unbelievable.

Since you leftwing wackos are always saying the US "deserved" the similar 9-11 islamofascist mass murders, at least nobody can call you inconsistent.
<Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.....>

Always? :rolleyes:

Only an inexperienced-youngster uses such terms.....much like Never.

Everything (in Life) is temporary. Eventually, you'll learn that.....but, you'll have to do a lot more livin', to get there......obviously.

If it can go there it will. I can't take away what my white ancestry did to African Americans. I just can't do it. So why should I suffer through some reverse racism from someone like Lewis who is 2 generation behind me?

This is the hallmark of the Nobama campaign. We're suffering through it. When they feel challenged or cornered they break out the race card and incite violence. You can read about this stuff all over the web.

This is another reason not to vote for Nobama. America is not ready for this racial divide. It's unbelievable.

I am native American, the white people that first came here really messed us over. I dont look at white people today and blame them, NONE of them. The white people here today never did anything against me or my family. I dont know why people cant get over what was done to other people.

I wish we could all get dipped in purple dye then no one could complain about anther persons color

You not answering the questions again.. shocking.

By your logic if I disagree with anything I am well within my rights to go blow something up to make a point.
That's your choice, to make, and has zero-to-do with my logic.

I guess that one o' the perks of White-trash gettin' that, there 'lectrisical-stuff.

Well, my family suffered through clothing, housing, and feeding them for at least 7 generations before the 13th Amendment seized their "privately owned property for public use" and they didn't get so much as a plugged nickle for any of 'em, and ever since then we've ALL suffered through clothing, housing, and feeding them, the only difference today is that now we're not even getting a single acre of cotton out of 'em for our efforts!
I'm sure you remind them.....every opportunity you get.

Yeah.....whatever happened to the good ol' days of States' Rights. :rolleyes:

Just a personnal opinion:
A democratic victory in this election was virtually inevitable. The only way the republicans stood a chance was to steer the nomination to Obama(hence away from Hillary). When Obama was nominated, I personnally thought that the republicans were going to win. I never thought that this country would elect a black man. I admit that I'm still extremely skeptical that Obama can win, but if he does, the republicans have only themselves to blame. They put so much resources into making sure the dem they were running against wasn't Hillary, they ended up with a poor nominie themselves.

The notion that the republicans wanted Hillary as the dem candidate, I've always considered to be just blowing smoke up everyone's butt.

I am seeing it now and I am ... I dont even know the word, shocked doesnt cover it

if you talk about obamas church you are racist
if you talk about william ayers you are racist
if you talk about frank rains you are racist
if you talk about acorn you are racist
if palin says joe six pack or hockey mom its code word for racism
You forgot one.

If you listen to Porky Limbaugh, you're a Racist.

That's your choice, to make, and has zero-to-do with my logic.

I will remember to tell that to a jury. It was my choice to bomb the building! I should not be held accountable. Does not make what I did any less illegal. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
I guess that one o' the perks of White-trash gettin' that, there 'lectrisical-stuff.

Notice how libs, the self-elected PC Police, ever alert for any real or imagined negative word, tone, or inflection toward minorities, engage in the most despicable, vulgar racist-classist speech when referring to those people not protected by their PC code.

Back