Four years of race cards?

Just a personnal opinion:
A democratic victory in this election was virtually inevitable. The only way the republicans stood a chance was to steer the nomination to Obama(hence away from Hillary). When Obama was nominated, I personnally thought that the republicans were going to win. I never thought that this country would elect a black man. I admit that I'm still extremely skeptical that Obama can win, but if he does, the republicans have only themselves to blame. They put so much resources into making sure the dem they were running against wasn't Hillary, they ended up with a poor nominie themselves.

The notion that the republicans wanted Hillary as the dem candidate, I've always considered to be just blowing smoke up everyone's butt.

I agree that the republicans are to blame. Certainly, Obama isn't getting in on his merit - he doesn't have any. Note that other than the iraq war, which Bush fought in the internationalist tradition of former republicans, Bush is a RINO. He presided over huge spending - the congressional republicans forgot what it means to be a conservative. He did nothing to stop the illegal alien invasion. He did nothing for the conservative social agenda. He allowed the return of the "affirmative action" frankenstein. He's thrown billions of dollars down the africa AIDS rat hole. He caved on ecofascism. When republicans act like republicans, they win. When they act like crypto-democrats, they lose.

Werbung:
Notice how libs, the self-elected PC Police, ever alert for any real or imagined negative word, tone, or inflection toward minorities, engage in the most despicable, vulgar racist-classist speech when referring to those people not protected by their PC code.

Or how they get to randomly decide for everyone else what is and is not "racist", and if they don't like the fact that you post pictures of "race cards" in a thread that's discussing "race cards", that they'll simply take it upon themselves to DELETE YOUR POSTS AND CALL YOU A "RACIST"????

And God help you if you have the temerity to post a counter thread to one in which one political candidate is called "sorry white trash", with a similar one directed at a candidate from the other party, and they'll simply remove the entire THREAD!

Certainly, Obama isn't getting in on his merit - he doesn't have any.

Obama is where he is today because he has the one thing going for him that none of the serious candidates, from EITHER party, had going for them, the RACE CARD!

We're looking at the very real possibility of having a Marxist/Leninist Communist President because of "White Guilt". The REAL racists have convinced so many people that they "owe" the black man because he's been so "repressed", that they're fixing to install a SOCK PUPPET into the White House, and for the first time in our history, we really will have a shadow government.

Notice how libs, the self-elected PC Police, ever alert for any real or imagined negative word, tone, or inflection toward minorities, engage in the most despicable, vulgar racist-classist speech when referring to those people not protected by their PC code.
My deepest-apologies to the Klansmen & Aryan-Skinheads, nationwide. :rolleyes:

....Bush is a RINO. He presided over huge spending - the congressional republicans forgot what it means to be a conservative. He did nothing to stop the illegal alien invasion. He did nothing for the conservative social agenda. He allowed the return of the "affirmative action" frankenstein. He's thrown billions of dollars down the africa AIDS rat hole. He caved on ecofascism. When republicans act like republicans, they win. When they act like crypto-democrats, they lose.
Gee.....and, it only took eight-years for Republicans to figure-that-out?

Every time Dems tried to legitimize that position, we were called bad-American....that we'd hated the troops.

Watch & weep.....LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

My deepest-apologies to the Klansmen & Aryan-Skinheads, nationwide.

It must suck to be so racist and be such a small part of the population. When are you going to apologize for letting your ancestors from Ghana sell Africans to Spaniards for guns, to use against their fellow Africans, and spend the next few hundred years blaming it on another race? Never. Because "slavery" is still alive and well in Ghana, and Zimbabwe, under black rule.

It always helps to tell-the-Truth.

Hell....you can get Impeached for lying to the Courts....especially if it's about SEX!! :rolleyes:

Unlike you, I actually think breaking the law is a crime, how novel I know.

While certainly some crimes are worse than others, I think building bombs for use on the Capital ranks up there pretty high.

My deepest-apologies to the Klansmen & Aryan-Skinheads, nationwide. :rolleyes:

None of this pissant PC police evasion, please. When primerib (who denounced racial division) simply pointed out the pervasive use of race cards on the net, you made a completely gratuitous anti-white racist slur - don't try to backpeddle with suggestions he belongs to the Klan.

None of this pissant PC police evasion, please. When primerib (who denounced racial division) simply pointed out the pervasive use of race cards on the net, you made a completely gratuitous anti-white racist slur - don't try to backpeddle with suggestions he belongs to the Klan.
Wrong.....I was replying to you:

I guess you can't recall.....a common-affliction, amongst "conservatives", ever since ReRon Reagan forgot he sold weapons to terrorists, in Nicaragua. :rolleyes:

Yeah.....very profound. Try not to break-your-arm....pattin' yourself on-the-back. :rolleyes:

Well from the gist of your posts you disagree it would seem. So by all means back up your assertions. Or feel free to post another meaningless link.

Wrong.....I was replying to you:

I guess you can't recall.....a common-affliction, amongst "conservatives", ever since ReRon Reagan forgot he sold weapons to terrorists, in Nicaragua. :rolleyes:

I recall fine - everyone should go back in the thread and read the progression of posts - you made a completely gratuitous insult against prime rib.

Werbung:
Is your point that while the US is paralyzed spinning its wheels with race card PCism, china will be advancing its strategic interests?

Close.

Obama uses the race card as a tool. To an extent it is effective. But it won't be effective with China and others. To the extent that he relies on this tool he will less effective dealing with other nations than he is in dealing with people here.

Back