Fox Business Host Relentlessly Shames Trump Rep. For Defending His ‘Obscene’ Name-Calling

MusicLover

Fox Business host Stuart Varney scolded Donald Trump’s campaign press secretary Karoline Leavitt like a headmaster admonishing a wayward student.
At issue was the former president’s new nickname for California Gov. Gavin Newsom, “New-scum.”
Varney had a problem with the moniker. “I object to that kind of language. How about you?” he asked Leavitt on Thursday.
She bemoaned the “once great state of California” under Newsom. “You see real scum, real homeless people all over the street,” she said.
“Are you saying it’s OK to bring that kind of language to a presidential campaign?” Varney said. “New-scum? That’s OK?”
Leavitt replied that the “real problem” was “deranged Democrats” like Newsom and President Joe Biden.
“No,” Varney snapped. “I think your campaign has a problem with language like that.”
Leavitt said voters don’t agree, prompting Varney to again question the messaging. Now that Trump’s last GOP foe, Nikki Haley, has withdrawn from the race, Varney asked:
“You think you’re going to win over Haley voters with language like that, do you?” he asked. “Do you win over moderates and women with language like that? Really?”
According to a longer clip shared by Raw Story, Leavitt replied that “tough rhetoric” was required.
“Actually, it is not tough rhetoric,” Varney snapped. “It is obscene.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... cba3&ei=14

I remember how the right wing and their news outlets went totally bonkers because Hillary said that some of trumps were a basket full of deplorables.

They were SOOOO offended and said that no decent person would say such a thing about half the nation. Even though she didn't say that about half the nation. The trump people are around a quarter of the nation.

Their offense was all fake. Is there anything real about them?

trump calls democrats vermin and that's ok with the trump people. Now he's calling a governor of one of our states scum. Has changed his name to New scum.

It's so childish it's sick. It's so deplorable I just don't know the words to describe it.

All trump does is tear down our nation and anyone who doesn't support him. All he has been saying about our nation says to me is that he hates our nation. He doesn't say anything positive about our nation or our people.

He's only running to get revenge and stay out of prison.

It's going to get even more ugly.

Werbung:
Fox Business host Stuart Varney scolded Donald Trump’s campaign press secretary Karoline Leavitt like a headmaster admonishing a wayward student.
At issue was the former president’s new nickname for California Gov. Gavin Newsom, “New-scum.”
Varney had a problem with the moniker. “I object to that kind of language. How about you?” he asked Leavitt on Thursday.
She bemoaned the “once great state of California” under Newsom. “You see real scum, real homeless people all over the street,” she said.
“Are you saying it’s OK to bring that kind of language to a presidential campaign?” Varney said. “New-scum? That’s OK?”
Leavitt replied that the “real problem” was “deranged Democrats” like Newsom and President Joe Biden.
“No,” Varney snapped. “I think your campaign has a problem with language like that.”
Leavitt said voters don’t agree, prompting Varney to again question the messaging. Now that Trump’s last GOP foe, Nikki Haley, has withdrawn from the race, Varney asked:
“You think you’re going to win over Haley voters with language like that, do you?” he asked. “Do you win over moderates and women with language like that? Really?”
According to a longer clip shared by Raw Story, Leavitt replied that “tough rhetoric” was required.

I remember how the right wing and their news outlets went totally bonkers because Hillary said that some of trumps were a basket full of deplorables.

They were SOOOO offended and said that no decent person would say such a thing about half the nation. Even though she didn't say that about half the nation. The trump people are around a quarter of the nation.

trump calls democrats vermin and that's ok with the trump people. Now he's calling a governor of one of our states scum. Has changed his name to New scum.

It's so childish it's sick. It's so deplorable I just don't know the words to describe it.

All trump does is tear down our nation and anyone who doesn't support him. All he has been saying about our nation says to me is that he hates our nation. He doesn't say anything positive about our nation or our people.

Lefties think it is OK to call conservative Christians "deplorable. Likewise, conservative Americans think it is OK to call leftist enemies of God and the US "scum."

You men like how Joe Biden cusses out his staff and others

O so are none of the liberal pinheads going to tell us how childish it was for Joe ?
What's wrong guys did me pointing out the fact that Biden has done the same thing cause you to freeze up like Joe?
You guys do not keep up with the news only what your delusional minds want . Joe isn't a good man at all .

O so are none of the liberal pinheads going to tell us how childish it was for Joe ?
What's wrong guys did me pointing out the fact that Biden has done the same thing cause you to freeze up like Joe?
You guys do not keep up with the news only what your delusional minds want . Joe isn't a good man at all .
No doubt everyone does it occasionally
Republicans can't stop doing it
They seem to take pride in it sadly

No doubt everyone does it occasionally
Republicans can't stop doing it
They seem to take pride in it sadly
Lol nice twisting the truth with your weasel words.
You clowns tried to attack trump for doing the same things Biden did but are so delusional you did not know the truth as usual

Lol nice twisting the truth with your weasel words.
You clowns tried to attack trump for doing the same things Biden did but are so delusional you did not know the truth as usual
You want to deny its a constant stream of stupid nicknames from Trump? Not a constant stream from Biden duh
Maybe you are that stupid

You want to deny its a constant stream of stupid nicknames from Trump? Not a constant stream from Biden duh
Maybe you are that stupid
We were not talking about Nick names lol
They annoy you hey lug nut.
Big difference in a nickname and calling troops bastards like Biden has

I would love to know what childish names Biden or any other democrat has called trump.

People should start calling trump liar trump. That would fit very well.

Lol sure it is . Did you mean like this
Yes that's childish Joe is childish .
You want me to post more like this
View attachment 12275

And of course when he called a voter a lying pony soldier that was really adult of him

Users on social media say presidential candidate Joe Biden called service members “stupid bastards” to insult or disrespect his audience. While the quote is authentic, Biden’s remark is missing context: footage of the event shows then-Vice President Biden was asking the troops to clap in a joking, not insulting, manner. Throughout his speech Biden praised the service of the U.S. military.
While the audience’s reaction is not visible in the videos, footage shows the servicewoman and men standing behind Biden, as well as his wife Jill Biden, smiling throughout his remarks.

Seconds before asking the audience to clap, Biden recognized and expressed admiration for their sacrifice ( bit.ly/2SdPEhK ), saying, “Folks back home can’t see you,” and adding that they “don’t understand, they appreciate, but they don’t fully understand the incredible sacrifices you make for our country.”

You right wing morons should know enough to google for context before rushing here with your stupid pictures
But you are too stupid and lazy lol

Werbung:
Back